2nd confession

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I was actually glad that she came at the time I released my new song with Amber. I'm glad that she was here with me despite my busy schedule, I can't believe it's her time to go back to Korea since she has many things to do. I can say that I'm a bit sad that she'll go back to Korea today even though I never show it. A week living with her in her apartment and I'm getting used to her presence back in my life. Seeing each other everyday for a week, having meals together, sleep together even taking shower together, they could make me realize something. But painfully, she has to go back to her own country and both of us have to live separately again like we used to, it a bit hurts, wanting so badly to always be with her and knowing that we can't right now.

I basically don't know what to do with myself, I've tried to configure my feelings toward Chorong unnie and I realize something even though there's still a bit fear in me about what could happen in the future. It hurt for me whenever she said she still always loves me and said wanting to go back together again with me, like I'm questioning myself, would it really happen? or to be exact, could I make it happen? Because everything's on me.

"You're really not gonna tell me who inspired you on writing your lyric??"

I chuckled and roll my eyes, she asked me that question again. I don't know why she's so curious about it.

"Haha why you asked that again...?"

"Well I just want to know, because I know Yoon Bomi's speciality is singing and dancing..." She said.

"But I'm learning how to write a good lyric" I said to her.

"I know, I'm just curious how could you make that super beautiful lyric" it's kinda funny the cold CEO could be this cute in front of me.

We were lying on the bed after our own session on our last night together.

"I learnt that from Amber and Ken, they taught me how to write a good lyric"

"Hhh whatever"

She moves her body away from my shoulder, she's sulking and it's kinda cute seeing her like this. I chuckled and move my body closer to her just to hug her from the back. I'm getting sleepy but I don't want to sleep because if I sleep, I would wake up at the time she has to leave in the next morning.

"Bbom-ah..." She called me with her super soft voice.

"Hmm..?" I answer with my closed eyes even though I don't want to sleep.

"Can I ask you something? But I don't want you to answer it now" she asked without moving he

"Mmm what is it?" I answered and I can't believe I'm lying my chin on the CEO of the fampus agency's bare shoulder.

"Eung..." She sounded hesitate,

"......"

"I,, I just want to know if,,, if you ever want to be my girlfriend again...." she stops her utterance,

"... I really need you in my life, and I don't ever wanna lose you again"

I wasn't startled, cause I've predict this question, and I actually had the answer already, but she said I don't have to answer it now.

"Alright, I won't answer it now" I said calmly while pecking her bare shoulder.

******

I'm driving Chorong unnie to the airport this afternoon. She keeps playing The Gift, my new song, she seems love that song so mucy. I keep smiling while focusing on the road.

"Did you enjoy that song so much?" I asked while chuckling.

"Mmm, " I smiled when she said that.

"Give this for Naeun and Joe" I handed two signed album for her personal assistant and for my bestfriend who works as a manager at her company.

"Sure, and I'm hoping to have you and Amber's composed song for my artists"

"Mmm that sounded interesting, you just need to talk about it with Kai, she's the producer"

"Ahh, speak of the devil,,!" She continues

"Are you sure you don't have any special relationship with Amber? I caught many times that she looked at you differently"

"Differently? Like what??" I want to chuckle to her cute jealousy to my band partner.

"I don't know, it's like,,, she probably likes you.."

"Mm,, she likes me" She gazed at me immediatelly.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded, I can tell by her uneasiness in her tone that she worried about my relationship with Amber. Well I said the truth about Amber likes me.

"You're sure there's nothing between you and her?"

"If only you trust me"

Time even flew too fast and I didn't realize that we've reached the airport already. That means time to separate with her, it's kinda sad, when she keeps asking me to come back to Korea again someday.

"Take care unnie" I hug her tight before really letting her go.

"Thanks baby, and Don't forget your promise" she said while preparing to walk inside. I nodded and smile.

No One's POV

Plane will be take off in 50 minutes and Chorong has walked inside to the waiting room after bidding goodbye to her -not official- love. After forcing herself to smile while parting with het love after spend a week together.

She seats in the business class and will be around 12 hours on thr plane. She tears up realizing how long she will meet Bomi ever again in the future, maybe not any soon. She even doubt she would have any communication via text or phone as Bomi doesn't really like talking on the phone. Chorong is probably genuinely happy to see her again and it'll be nice if the younger's presence could color her life again like 7 years ago.

Chorong has finally arrived at Incheon Airport, Korea at 2pm on the next day, due to time difference. She puts her sunglasses on and standing on queue to take her belonging. Meanwhile Naeun has arrived at the airport too to fetch her CEO who insisted to go to office and work. Chorong even keep working while she was in Seattle too.

Chorong walked elegantly like an artist with her so fashioned outfit, she spots someone waving at her to signaling that she's there already.

"How are you unnie"

"Heol, it's like we haven't met for two years, it's only a week Naeun-ah" she answered brightly, it's rare to see the CEO looked so bright that made the pretty personal assistant looked so confused.

"You looked so happy huh??" She asked while seating herself on the driver seat.

"Why?? Can't I?" Chorong replied with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter