Just tell me....

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Bomi felt famished as she drove, still feeling jetlag and exhausted from a long flight and she went straight from the airport to Chorong's office, hasn't gotten any rest. She hadn't eat anything since she landed, she drove the car to the restaurant without asking Chorong's opinion. The fiancee didn't talk too much, following what her fiancee wanted and drove.

 

She stepped into her favorite buddae jigae restaurant that is only 30 minutes from Chorong's office for a small dinner, there had been not too much people there. Then she ordered two portion of buddae jigae for her and her fiancee adding Chorong's favorite dakbal.

 

"How long will you stay here?" Chorong asked coldly, the latter didn't talk too much since they met.

 

"I don't know, maybe just one day"

 

Chorong turned her head away as soon as Bomi said she would stay just for one day, Bomi just chuckled softly seeing her sulky fiancee.

 

"Why you came this far if it's just for one day?!"

 

"I'll stay longer if you ask me to" Bomi said jokingly. 

 

"Ppfffttt...  Up to you" Chorong replied. 

 

"Mmmm so this is how it feels to be you when I keep acting so cold toward you few months ago" Bomi joked around.

 

"Whatever, eat your food and drive me home, you'll stay at the hotel or in my apartment? " Bomi giggled when Chorong throw that question when she obviously know that Bomi would stay at her apartment. 

 

********

 

Bomi's POV

It's been a day since Chorong unnie still act cold to me even though I have apologized properly and explained everything. I know that Chorong unnie has forgiven me and understand, she was just taking revenge by acting cold towards me. 

 

I was taking a bath when Chorong unnie was busy at the office,  I decided to just stay at home while she's working. I was about to drive her but she refused.  I took a bath properly for an hour to refresh my still exhausted body. 

 

I was torn between exhausted and missing my girl who still act cold towards me. She still avoided me even though she still hugged me when we slept last night, unconciously of course. She's kind of cute yet scary when she's mad.  But I love how she would still hug me in her sleep with her arms around my stomach, and I was too afraid to move that she would realize that she was hugging me.

 

"Eoh  unnie you're home" I welcomed her at the time she arrived home. 

 

"Hmm.. "

 

She still didn't answer me properly, it was still annoying but I can't get mad to her. 

 

She's been like that for almost an hour before she finally left me for a shower. 

 

"Unnie" I walked to the bed and tried to talk to her when she finished showering. 

 

"Have you had your dinner?  Want me to cook for you? "

 

"No need, just order anything you want" she still answered me coldly.

 

"Mm,,  what do you want for dinner?  Are you craving for something maybe?" I asked .

 

"Hhh I said up to you" she said without looking at me. 

 

"Hfff. Unnie. Look at me please"  I demand gently after she keep ignoring me,  she tried to ignore me and act cold to me but I can see it clearly in her eyes that she misses me. 

 

She ignored me again.  I know she's not the type of person who will ignore when she's mad, at least to me. 

 

"Unnie" I whispers, desperate for her eyes,  for the way she looks at me as usual whenever we meet after a long time. And right now,  I need that, I need her.

 

"Hmm okay" She murmurs after keep ignoring me, I feel so happy that at least she looks at me with her soft eyes, that finally our eyes met. 

 

"Look, I'm sorry okay,, sorry for everything, everything that I did wrong in the past till now, everything was mistakes everything was a mess, but again,  that was just a part of a stupid me, really"

 

I don't usually care about being ignored, I could just be quiet too.  But now I care,  all I care is about her talking to me again. 

 

"I really mean it unnie, I swear to you that I never do that again after we got close again" My biggest fear is she won't believe me as she has ever witnessed me kissing with Kai before and I still remember hpw she asked me to not to getting too intimate with Kai and I did what she asked.

 

"Hhh Yoon Bomi you won't let me take a rest? " she asked annoyedly.

 

"No till you talk to me again as usual"

 

There have been days where I was so cold to her and now I'm in her position, I realize how big her love to me to always make the cold me talk comfortably to her without coldness. Now I'm feeling that too, I love her so much that I'm willing her to talk as usual to me.

 

"Shut up Yoon Bomi, let me rest" I sighed heavily and give up and letting her rest for tonight. 

 

 

No One's POV

Chorong slowly managed to slide herself out of the bed without waking up the girl beside her. Another off day of her life that she should spend properly. She takes a glance at the sleeping girl who is still being ignored by her. She regretted it deeply, for ignoring her fiancee who has done her best effort to go to Korea and apologized to her. She knew that she should've just done with her ignorant.  She put a smile and caresses the younger's hair softly so that she won't wake up. 

 

She prepare herself for a running to the park near her apartment. She's not a running lover but she just do it sometimes, to escape her exhausted mind. Bomi taught her about that. She runs slowly as she reached the park and walked slowly to take a breath as she slowed down to a walk. The park wasn't that crowded, only few couples and families are doing a jog together, there was only one person who is alone, it's Chorong's herself, the girl who has everything, a lovely girlfriend, a good position on her own office, hav her successfull artists. Chorong knows she only needs Bomi in her life, she realized about that thing, that's why she would forgive her no matter what she did in the past. She forgave, she was just settling herself from the bad mood when she heard that things.

 

"Chorong unnie..." She was on her thought when she heard someone called her name.

 

"Oh Naeun-ah" She replied when she spotted her bestfriend was also there, it's their off day that's why they have more time for their own.

 

"Why are you alone? Where is Bomi unnie?" Naeun asked,

 

"Still sleeping"

 

"Aaah I see, you're escaping from her right? It's not you, going alone when Bomi unnie is with you"

 

"Hmmhh, yeah, as I told you before."

 

"But have you forgive her?" Naeun asked.

 

"Mmm, I forgave her already, I'm just trying to settle myself back to like I knew nothing" The older explained. Naeun knows that Chorong is escaping from things, because she won't go out alone when she has Bomi with her and as a personal assistant and bestfriend she would know many things about the older eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter