Korea, 2018, Asian Music Festival

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Last week

"Hey babe, where are we going to perform actually?" Hayoung asked to her girlfriend who is Chorong's personal assistant.

"Asian Music Festival..." She said shortly.

"Huh? Really??" Hayoung sounded in disbelieve to her girl.

"Nae, that's why Chorong unnie asked you guus to practice seriously"

"Isn't that event only for those who have made debut?" The younger asked.

"There will be a special session for Kpop trainees to sing Senior and Legends song. So there will be few groups of trainees from other agencies who will also perform. And you will sing BoA sunbaenim's songs that's why you should practice more, BoA sunbaenim will be there too. You better do it well don't make your company upset or you won't have debut any soon" Naeun said while flicked her foreign look alike girlfriend

*********

"Now sing your each part that I've given to you, we have no time to play, it's going to be your shining time"

The girls are preacticing in front of their the vocal trainer Lee Jiyeon or Lina who is also the former member of Korean best vocal group CSJH The Grace. She was BoA's junior from the same agency, so she knows how to teach the trainees to look good on singing BoA's songs.

The 5 trainees are practicing BoA's songs Girls on top and My Name. They will perform it at the festival. Chorong chose the songs herself since the songs represented about being on top as all the trainees know that BoA is Chorong's favorite singer.

"Eunji-ya, you hit the not too high, do it one more time.." The trainer looked scary to the trainees, she's just sitting in front of the keyboard yet look scary.

"Ahh nae Saem, I'll try again" Eunji do as the trainer said and she did it perfectly.

"Nah that's good, keep like this on your real performance later, remember BoA sunbaenim will be there too and Namjoo, you've done well on your part, keep it good too till the day okay"

"Nae Saem, arraseo"

"Good then, we'll stop here, you can rest before continue to your dance class" Lina said to the trainees.

******

Meanwhile Bomi and Amber are still sleeping soundly in their hotel room, seems like they're still jet lag from their long flight from Seattle.

"Ouch,,  hurt..." Bomi groans when she opened her eyes. Seems like Bomi wakes up due to her headache, She keeps holding onto her head then she checks on her own body under the blanket and realize that she's sleeping only in her underwear, it must be Amber who undress her after they made out last night.

"Hff, this bastard..." She talked to herself then get up to the bathroom and take a shower.

They were drinking a lot last night after having dinner, they must be drunk and end up doing things on the bed. It's not a new thing for them making out like this even though they're not a lover.

 

Bomi's POV

I can't believe I'm finally back to Korea after a long time. It feels weird to be here in my own country but I feel like I'm a stranger. It feels good that I finally breath the same air as my mom, I'm under the same sky as my mom. It's not an easy decision for me to finally perform here in my own country. I'm just hoping that I won't meet anyone I know. That's why I refused when Amber asking me to walk around the city last night, besides, I was too tired since the time we arrived here.

"Kai wake up, you got a call" I wake up my partner with benefit who is still sleeping like a baby boy.

"Heyy, wake up..." I nugde her body roughly till she opens her eyes.

"Mmm okay okay, no need to be harsh to me Lex.." I chuckle when she said that.. It's never my fault that I have to wake her up like this.

"I'm going to shower, the crew will pick us up in two hours, we have to do sound checking and rehearse".

I'm preparing myself while waiting for Kai taking a shower. I wear myself a casual tshirt and my favorite leather jacket that I'll wear it tonight.

"Hey Lex,,, can you bring me a towel" she shoutted the bathroom.

"Hfff you u're always useless" I shoutted back and throw the towel inside.

We're walking to the lobby and go to the crew who pick us up. We didn't bring many equipments since it's far and it would be hard since we don't have manager or team. That's why Amber only brings a pedal for guitar, DJ controller  and her mini turntable and I only bring my mic.

We arrive at the Seoul World Cup Stadium where the festival will be held. I always feel uncomfortable being in the crowded. There are too many people busy preparing the stages and all the sounds. Our turn will be a half hour after this. I hear a girl group who is rehearsing on the stage. There are so many Asian famous singers gather in this stadium. It feels weird since me and Amber will represent band from US where the fact that I'm from Korea. I never reveal too much to people in the US that I'm from Korea. 

"Hey Lex, let's get ready.." Amber wakes me up from my deep thoughts.

We walk up to the stage to start sound checking. And aahhh I forgot that Amber is a person who will have many friends from other country so we won't get difficulties wherever we go. And we  have already few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter