Finally (You came)

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Seoul, Wednesday, 11am, A.CR Entertainment looked so hectic, where so many staffs are busy with their tasks, few managers are walking here and there preparing their artist's things. It can be seen that Big Tone members are doing practice on the studio.

Meanwhile Chorong the CEO is sitting on her chair inside her working room with the papers and iPad in front of her. She's reading the weekly reports from the trainers to find out the improvement of the trainees. She sighed many times, seems like there is or are some trainees who will be in trouble.

"Sungyeon-ah. Can you call Jeong Eunji to come to my room now?" 

Seems like she saw something from the report about the girl she called just now.

Knoockk knockk...

No more than 10 minutes till someone knocked on her door, and it's her trainee, Jeong Eunji.

"Excuse me Sajjangnim, did you call me?" She asked calmly, seems like the trainee has already know that she's in trouble.

"Nae, sit down" she did what Chorong told her.

She's waiting for the CEO who keeps reading the iPad to talk.

"You already know why I called you here right?" Chorong asked without looking at the trainee 

"Nae Sajjangnim"

"So, what's the reason? You already had a low point for your dance skill, and it keeps downgrading day by day, do you have any problems?" Chorong is always being the strict and cold CEO, she could make the trainees stay silent whenever she talks.

"Anniyo Sajjangnim" Eunji said while looking at the CEO's eyes frightenedly.

"Then why your dancing point keep lowering? I can't see your willing to fix it, and if you can't fix it, how can you debut??? The other four girls are ready to debut, they worked hard and I know you work hard too..."

"......." Eunji just hanging her head down without saying a word.

"I know your singing skill is incredible, and I will give you position as a mai vocal, but here,,, you can't be selfish,, your beautiful voice is always your plus point, but you need to balancing with the other girls, Hayoung's voice is not as good as yours, but you can see her effort to upgrade it, you'll have to start preparing your debut Eunji-ya, you can't be like this. Think about others too"

"Now tell me what's the problem that you have? I still allow you to take the part time job, but if it's disturbing your training times and make your point lowering, I'll tell you to stop working and focus on your train."

"Please don't..." Eunji lift up her head as soon as she heard what her CEO said just now.

"You said you want to have a solo debut, so I gave you a way to reach there, so don't waste your chance or you won't make it at all" Chorong doesn't sound so angry but her voice itsf already frightening for Eunji.

"Nae Sajjangnim, I'm sorry for my bad progress. I promise to fix it more"

"I mark your word, I'll wait for your next evaluation and I don't want to be upset"

"Nar arrasseo Sajjangnim" she bowed to the CEO.

"Now go back to your training class"

*********

Naeun was about to enter Chorong's room when she's passing by with Eunji in front of Chorong's room. She found Eunji is unconciously staring at her for few seconds.

"Annyeong Naeun-yang..." She greets the CEO's personal assistant, and walk out of the room.

"Nae annyeong Eunji-nim" she greeted back awkardly.

*********

"What was she doing here unnie?" Naeun asked to the CEO who is still sitting while sipping her favorite Iced Americano.

"I called her to talk about her bad progress for dancing class"

"Aahh... By the way, I got information that T.S Entertainment said they will make a comeback for their group next month" Naeun said.

"Really? hff then I think we should make the girls debut after that,  so they will have more time to practice, I scolded Eunji, for her lacking of improvement on her dancing class." Chorong said with a stressed look.

"Maybe because she's obsessed to have solo debut instead of debuting as a group?"

"I thought about that too, but I'll give her position as a main vocal, she just need to balancing with others, Namjoo and Hayoung have a very good progress although your girlfriend is such a naughty trainee for sleeping in class, escaping just for a coffee."

Naeun gigling when she heard the CEO complained about her girlfriend.

Tuuuuttt, she got another phone call on her internal line.

"Nae Sungyeon-ah,,"

"Sajjangnim, you have a guest" her receptionist said

"Guest? who?..."

"Naeun-ah, do I have appointment today?" She asked to her personal assistant who shook her head immediatelly.

"Alright, just bring her here" then she hang up the phone.

"Who is it unnie?" Naeun asked with frowning her forehead, she knows that Chorong never want to accept a guest if there's no appointment.

"No idea, Sungyeon said it's a girl"

Knock... knock... knock...

"Nae come in.." Naeun said when she heard the knocking on the door and the receptionist brings the guest in.

Chorong who is facing her iPad then lift up her face as soon as the guest enter, she widened her eyes as soon as she saw the guest on the door. She rushedly get up from her chair and run to the person who comes into her room just now.

 

Bomi's POV

Million miles in twelve hours and I’m still going strong on my way to Seoul, Korea. I’m not in the least bit concerned with the fact that my heart is pounding so hard it’s likely to explode. It's not that I'm nervous from meeting someone that I loved in the past, but it's about the decision that I finally took. To go back again to Korea, it's not an easy decision for me. I've been thinking about this so much, not in a day, in a week or in a month. I've been thinking about it since last years, it's just I've never been ready to face it. And the invitation to perform in Korea, the courage from Amber to take the chance, the sudden meeting with my bestfriend Joe, who works with Chorong, the sudden meeting with Chorong unnie, not once, but twice, I even slept with her, sigh, what a dirty thing. But I felt like it's a sign for me to start to visit my born country again. I know I always miss my mom, I even miss my dad who hurt my mom in the past, I miss the place where I used to live.

It hurt more than I thought it would, coming home after years gone away, leaving the people I love. I really can't think too much, the things that I wanna do just, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter