What happen in the past??

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"Yoon Bomi???"

I lift my head when I was about to bow to her too but that girl called my name all of sudden like she knows me. I got up try to make sure who she is Or if I know her. And I was startled when I saw who she is.

"Jeong Eunji??!" I frowned and called her name to make sure that she's the girl I know.

"You know each other? Bomi-ya, Eunji-ya?" Chorong unnie asked and I just nodded.

"I never expect we'll meet here" she nodded and said sarcastically. I can see her dislike expression towards me.

"Nae" I answer coldly I can see Chorong unnie's confused reaction, she must have questioning if there is something between me and Eunji but seems like she's in a rush and no time to ask.

"You better go back to class and prepare yourself" Unnie said to her.

"Nae sajjangnim,, annyeong,,," she said coldly too.

Now I understand, Eunji is a trainee here so I don't need to ask to Chorong unnie. But why I met so many prople from the past here?? I continue walk to Chorong unnie's work room, following her behind. Seems like she wants to ask me about this.

"Morning unnie.." greet personal assistant who I remember her name is Naeun, that pretty girl.

"Ah morning too Bomi-nim"

"You can call her unnie, Naeun-ah, she's older than you" Chorong unnie said.

"Ahh nae, morning Bomi unnie" She greeted me sweetly.

"Morning too Naeun-sshi"

"Here's the report from trainers, I have checked them all, and I've told them to get ready after this" Chorong nodded to Naeun's explanation. Well I could understand since I also work in the same world.

Naeun leaves after she gave the report to Chorong unnie.

"Bbom-ah. Do you and Eunji know each other?" My guess is right, she's curious about this.

"Nae, in the past, I will tell you later if you've finished your work, you need to work first." I said to her.

"Alright noted..." She said while pinch my nose edge.

"Ahh, come on, follow me, I'll introduce you to the trainees"  She said that made me widened my eyes, surprised to her -not so good- idea.

"Eoh? Introduce to the trainees? No, no need unnie, you can go, I'll wait here or I'll just go to the coffee shop while waiting for you" I refused her idea.

"Aish, don't reject me, come on..." I haven't even answer anything and again,, and again,, she dragged me. Am I destined to be dragged by her?

"Unnie, this isn't necessary, no need to do this.." I still try to stop her. This isn't good idea, I'm just nobody here and she wanted to introduce me to her trainees.

"Sshh,, just shut up babe..."

Hfff this lady is always annoying for treating me like this, like I'm her slave, and yet why I always followed her anyway hfff..

She dragged me walking to the the room, that I assume it's a training room, it's quite big. I saw the big poster that I saw yestersay at the lobby and it's writen there "A.CR Trainees" and spot the girl on the corner of the poster, it's Jeong Eunji, it was the girl I saw on the poster yesterday, no wonder I feel like I know her.

"They're the top 5 trainees, they're going to debut maybe next month, they're super talented" Chorong unnie explain on our way to the training room, I responded with a nod.

"This one is Kim Namjoo, she's so talented, has a pretty sweet voice and her dancing skill is not joke, and this one, Hanny, pretty right? her visual is really no joke, she fits to be the face of the group, and this is Seol-ah, she has a pretty husky voice, I love her voice, and this one,, this tall giant girl, her name is Oh Hayoung,, she's Naeun's girlfriend actually, they date secretly, no one knows except me, she's pretty and she's the main dancer on the group, she was an ulzzang, looks like foreigner right, Naeun has a very good taste..." She explain one by one, I paid attention to each trainees that she showed me

"And the last, Eunji, someone you know, she has amazing voice, seriously amazing, you'll fall for her just by listening her voice, but she still lack on dancing..." She explain about the last person, that made my mind fly to the memory more than 7 years ago, I wanted to tell her the stories but she has to work now.

 

No One's POV

"Good Morning sajjangnim..." All the trainees who are already inside the training room greet their CEO.

"Good morning too... please gather" Chorong said, she signaling Bomi to enter the traning room too, and the younger hesitantly following what the older said.

"Well, before I review this evaluation, I would like to introduce my friend..." Chorong said while pulling Bomi's hand to get closer.

"This is my friend, Yoon Bomi, maybe some of you would recognize her... She is Lexa, vocalist of the band Kai & Lexa, she performed too at the Asian Music Festival last month..." Chorong said then followed by some trainees who whisper and mumble each other like clarifying that they recognize Lexa. Meanwhile Bomi just bow and smile a bit to them, she still doesn't understand why Chorong brought her here and introduced her to the trainees.

"She's from Korea, like us, but she is now an artist and really famous in all around USA, and what I want to tell you is is, she worked since she was really young, she has been performing since she was in school, she is a good singer and a very good dancer, she joined so many competition when she was in school, she's a hard worker and never give up until now she has become a famous singer in USA, so what I mean is, you would understand that a work hard would never betray us, you got it?" They nodded to Chorong's speech.

"So for some trainees who still hasn't been able to be perfect, you could try more, Eunji-ya, I wish you're not giving up on dance, Hayoung amd Hanny you can improve more for your singing skill, and for Namjoo and Seol-ah don't stop learning your singing skill, you guys should work together to show your best, got it?"

"Nae sajjang-nim" They answer in unity.

But there is one trainee who doesn't look so cool with Bomi's sudden appearance, seems like they have a bad story in the past.

 

Flashback

Bomi was practicing hard for the tallent competition in Seoul 2010, the competition was held by an agency whom the winner will get the ticket for the audition to be the trainees.

Bomi was in the studio that belongs to her friend, Joe, she practiced dance and singing everyday. Dancing and singing was her passion and her dream. She jad a dream to join a big agency to make her dream come true. Her decision to joined the competition was actually supported by her two bestfriends Joe and Nara and also her girlfriend Chorong. They had always encouraged her to join every competition and Bomi proved it by being the winner and top 3 for few times.

"Are you ready today baby?" Asked Chorong to her little girlfriend. She actually offered Bomi to join the audition in her father's company but she refused, she wanted to fight by herself without any help from someone she close.

"Hmm a bit nervous actually, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter