Some Random Talks

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"That's good for you Lex"

"So you don't mind?"

"Hell why would I?? it's a good chance for you and your career in Korea, go ahead and get what you deserve"

I was talking to Amber on the phone, about the offers from Chorong unnie for me to make a debut here. I was still confused a little bit, it was my dream to be a singer in my own country. But that has been a long time ago, before everything was ruined. As much as I'm think about it again, my brain started to work whether this is the real chance for me or not. Everything like has been settled since the day I met Chorong unnie accidentaly, after 7 years being separated. The day that I met her, the way that we got closer again after parting away for long time, the way we got back together as a couple, the way we started to work together on making music. I felt like it all came from God, I felt God made us met that way He meant us to be, me, Chorong unnie and my music.

I've been thinking about it a lot, yet, I still felt bad to Amber, for making my debut here on my own. But I also love how she stated that it was all fine, and she didn't mind at all with that, I love how she knows me that well. And, that support from Chorong unnie, how she trusted me to do this on my own, as a soloist, though I still feel doubt a little bit, if I can really do it or not, without Amber. I used to be a vocalist of a duo and now I would have to work alone and stand on my own on the stage. But Chorong unnie's faith in me isn't joke. Like how she believed about my self-composed song that she gave to Eunji and Namjoo, it became a hit, even though it was just for a project. It did happen, the single was success, and how she felt sure about my another song, that I sing it alone, even it has raps in it. It was totally something that I've never tried before, Amber used to do the rap parts and now I would have to do it alone on my own, all the parts.

I don't know if it's too late or not for me being a singer at this age, I should just become a composer or learn how to be a producer for other artist. But I'll grant Chorong unnie's wish this time. I'm going to do it, to release my solo single here, in Korea. I'm gonna try to make Chorong unnie happy and proud, at least after what I did to her for the whole 7 years. I have to pay everything that I did. I promise you unnie.

*********

No One's POV

Jeong Eunji has been drown on her own world with the earpod on and the papers on the table, since early morning. She woke up early to make sure her kids have their breakfast before going to college, well it was Namjoo and Seolla to be exact, while the other maknaes are still on theit bed. She's been checking her self-written lyrics and her composed instrumental that she made from a long time ago. Being the musical genious, she is the one who was so lucky -for a rookie- to get this chance, submitting her self-composed songs for her groups. She keeps checking the songs that her CEO wanted her to make for her group. Like Chorong acknowledge, she has the healing and ballad genre but Chorong told her to make a bright and up beat tempo or middle beat tempo for the group. She's kinda nervous because it's not really her kind of music, but, she's gonna be a professional no matter what, she tried her bet to make it happen.

"Unnie..." Hayoung the big member is calling from the behind.

The girls also have been starting to get busy with practice, singing and dancing class, right before their comeback. Practice in singing, and choreography would be started soon the songs are ready. By that means, Eunji would have worked harder so that the songs would be ready in a mean time.

"Eoh Hayoung-ah, wae?" 

"Are you going somewhere?" asked the giant member. She spotted a bag on the table, like she wonders where the leader is going at this hour.

"Eoh, just checking some stuffs and going to the studio after this" She explained.

"Studio? what for? Is it for the listening session already?" The younger asked in her curiousity.

"Anniyo Hayoung-ah, I'm just trying to record the song that I made, who knows it'll be useful" She tried to explain to the curious maknae.

"Arrasseo, can I join you? to the studio? I feel so bored at home, Namjoo unnie and Seolla are at the college and Hanny is still sleeping"

"Sure, go get ready, I'll tell Joe oppa if you want to join me"

"Alright unnie" Being the younger line, makes Hayoung could melt Eunji's heart easily. Hayoung was so happy when the leader let her go out too. She's also expecting to meet her girlfriend there.

******

Bomi was also busy checking her song at the studio in A.Cr Entertainment, she has recorded the song yesterday, it was still unedited. But she's making sure that the song is already good, so the producer doesn't have to edit it too much. She went with Chorong this morning but the CEO has to attend a meeting since early morning, and would be back in an hour or two. She was busy with the play button and the headphone while checking the lyric paper, she was focusing for almost three hours in the studio, playing the song on repeat till she really memorized the song even though she already has memorized it well.

"Hhff it's so tiring just sitting here for three hours" She talked to herself after realizing that she has been into her own world since early morning.

"I think I need coffee" She's checking on her mobile and still get nothing from her busy fiancee. She took her wallet and walked out to the coffee shop at the lobby. The only things that she needs when she's tired is coffee and maybe some snack.

She bought a cup of iced americano and a pack of  snack and walked back to the studio after done with the bill. She feels hungry but she will just wait for her fiancee for a late lunch or maybe dinner.  Unconciously, she started to enjoy her life in Korea, being busy in a studio, even though the studio isn't hers, yet, she didn't feel strange being in Chorong's studio, and more, the studio is free and not all the people can use it. Only Chorong and her few teams who can use it.

She takes a sip of her Iced Americano while walking back to the studio, when then two persons that she's sure familiar with them passed her by, she takes a deep breath, trying to not having a bad mood or caught in a small fight. She spotted Eunji is walking toward her direction, she's with Hayoung.

"Oh Bomi unnie, annyeong.." Hayoung greeted her first, she called her unnie like Naeun told her.

"Oh Hayoung-ah,." She bowed back to both Hayoung and Eunji even though Eunji didn't greet her properly.

"Are you alone here?" the baby giant asked.

"Nae, been in the studio since early morning"

"Ahh, are you perhap working on something on the studio? So that mean we can't use the studio since you're using it?" Eunji speak, she sounded sarcastic.

"I'm using the A studio, you still can use the other studio that you mean" Bomi answered, followed by Eunji's nod.

"Alright then, I'm going back to the studio, see you Hayoung-ah,, annyeong" She excused herself from the two members of Honeybees. She feel uncomfortable whenever she meets Eunji. She wanted to talk to Hayoung more, but the uncomfortable air between her and Eunji makes her postponed her plan.

"Okay unnie, see you later"

 

*********

"Everyone, this is Bomi" is all Chorong sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter