Feeling Upset

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"Chorong-ah?"

I was at the basement, just finished parking my car and walking to the elevator when I heard a voice calling me, the same voice who called me few days ago in a restaurant, she was in front of the elevator that I was about to get in.

"Eoh unnie..." I can't believe I have to meet her again, and this is my apartment building, what is she doing here? Don't tell that she lives here too.

Why do I have to meet her so often lately? It was just twice, but I never expect to meet her this often, it's not that I hate her, I'm just not used to be in this situation, we've never been this close even though she's my sister, well step sister to be exact. My father never bring me to meet her often, I just met her for few times when I was still in school, we attended the same university but she graduated when I was a freshman.

"We meet again." She said,.

"Eoh nae unnie, what are you doing here?" I asked, I don't want to hear the answer that she lives here, please.

"I visited a friend who lived here, and you?" She asked me back.

"I live here" I have to said that this is where I live, and she nodded.

"Eoh really?"

"Nae, do you want to pay a visit?" I said, I was about to walk to the elevator, but I didn't know what has gotten into me that I offered her a visit, damn.

"Oh can I? I'm afraid I'll disturb you" She said.

"No unnie, I have nothing to do tho"

I bring her walk to my unit, I don't want to regret for what I've done just now, offering her a visit, my step sister, a woman that Bomi hate the most until now. I did that for manner, I would be so impolite if I didn't offer her a visit, she's still my sister anyway even though we're not that close. I pressed the password and entering my apartment.

"Let's get it unnie"

I bring her inside and told her to sit on the couch and offer her a drink and excused myself for a while to change to a homie clothes. I received a text from Bomi she told me to call her a bit late today, thanks God she is busy now, I guess I have to tell her about this too later. I finished with my stuff and walk out to meet my step sister, she was standing in front of the wall and looking around my apartment, like observing my home. I walked to her and she turned her head to me and smile, I admit that she's pretty, I know her mom is pretty too.

"So you live here alone?" She asked, I'm sure she has already known that my parents are living in the US now.

"Mm nae unnie, been so many years since Appa and Eomma moved to US" I replied and she nodded.

"Aah. arraseo, I lived alone to for the past few years, not that far from here, but not this big home" She said, I responded with a nod.

We were silenced for a while before then she stopped her eyes to a small frame where there is a picture of me and Bomi. She stayed silence for a while, now I'm thinking if she recognize Bomi's face, she keep observing that picture, but I hope she won't find out that the girl in the picture is the girl who found her with Bomi's dad in the hotel room 8 years ago.

"Chorong-ah, who is this girl?" Right, as I guessed, she asked me about it.

"Eoh, she's Bb,, my close friend, from US" I nearly said Bomi's name,

"Ahh I see, she seems familiar, like I've ever seen her but  I forgot where" She said cluelessly.

"Eoh, she's a singer in US, she performed in Korea for few times" I explained to her, heol why I have to say that Bomi is a singer, she could possibly pay more attention to her.

"Oh nae nae I see, maybe I've seen her on tv"

******

Bomi's POV

Meanwhile Bomi is busy preparing two cups of coffee for herself and Amber, they're in their mini recording studio right now, to record vocals for the song that Amber composed. They're planing to make it as their new single for their comeback later. Amber was sitting in front of the mixing instruments while waiting for her vocalist. She was busy with the lyric paper and the computer, she's rechecking the audio that she recorded with Kenneth last week. The studio wasn't that big, but the instrumentals were complete enough for the small studio, there are midi and keyboards and two guitars that Amber used to record the music, and a small black couch. The place is clean and neat, everything is arranged neatly even to the smallest things, Bomi doesn't like a mess place, she would nagged so much when Amber make the room messed. It's enough for the indie artist like them, they don't need a big studio and big label, they need the freedom, that's why they stay with their indie musicr.

"Here's the coffee" Bomi handed down the hot coffee that she made with the coffee maker outside the studio.

"Woah thanks babe, see it? it suits with this music haha, and by the way, I recorded a demo so you can listen as the guide" Amber said.

"Mm, I heard it, your voice is nice too for that song" Bomi responded.

"Hahah I know, but you're the vocalist and we will use Lexa's version, mine is just for the guide" the dj claimed.

"Get in, let's try with your singing, sooner will be better" Amber said, Bomi followed the older, she wil be guiding the recording today.

Bomi walked into the recording room, reading the lyric one more time as she has learnt it few days ago and it's time to the trial recording.

"Ready Lex, we'll try to take it in one shot okay..." Amber guided, followed by Bomi's nod. She played the  start button from the computer, inside the recording room, Bomi was ready to sing, she's paying attention to the lyric paper and start singing.

I hung my head low, avoiding the sky, hiding
The nights were endless in my dark heart, yeah yeah
I couldn’t spread my wings in this world
that was like a small birdcage
With struggling movements,
I’ll sing for you, who will come to me some day

So my dreams that spread its wings can shine
even more in the blue sky
So my coldly shut heart can beat again,
I’ll go up in the sky to the stars

Outside the door, I always had anxious scars
I can only fly if I endured through the pain

So my dreams that spread its wings can shine
even more in the blue sky
So my coldly shut heart can beat again,
I’ll go up in the sky to the stars

Those hurtful words deeply cut into my heart
It hurt but I bit my tongue and endured
I know I’m gonna heal
And I’m always looking up
Even if it’s dark, I’m gonna find the light
I will smile, I will keep smiling
I’m a fighter, I won’t ever give up
I’ll keep flying, fly, fly again
My dreams wrap around the future me
I’ma just be me yeah only me
I’ma just be me yeah yeah

I can fly higher without fear,
even when I’m trapped in darkness
Any kind of scar is beautiful to me
I’m just happy, I’m happy to be myself
I’m happy to be myself

Bomi did the song well for the trial, Amber looked satisfied with it.

"Wow that was good for a one take recording, you're amazing Lex" she praised, Bomi just threw a smile and walked out from the room.

"You sit here I'll record the rap parts"

The recording session is continued by Kai who is recording the rap parts, and like Bomi did, she did well to in one take, they looked satisfied with the demo result.

"Woah we're good, we're gonna bring it to Ken tomorrow so we can make it faster"

They threw themself to the couch, they didn't look tired because they just recorded the demo, not the final record.

"Drink the coffee, you look tired" Bomi gave one cup of coffee she made for the older. She knows that Amber is feeling tired due to maming aome songs for their next album.

"No I'm not tired, I just need more sleep" she said, she threw herself on Bomi's lap as a pillow, seems like she's really tired.

"Who told you to stay awake all day, I've told you to rest and aleep in the morning so you can stay awake to work at night" She ended nagged the older girl for working non stop for the past few days.

*********

Naeun was busy with her schedule at the office, she has to replace her CEO who was having a meeting out of town with L.Joe, Honey Bee's manager, Naeun has to attend the meeting at the office for her CEO. She has just finished the meeting when she walked to the practice room and found her girlfriend, Oh Hayoung is practicing alone on the dance studio, the others are maybe at the dorm while Eunji and Namjoo are having a performance for their song. It's a private practice room where only the members and important staffs have the access to it. She stands near the opened door, she's sure that Hayoung forgot to close the door. She's watching her bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter