Introduction

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters :

Bomi: 24 years old, Korean, but currently lives in Seattle US, A cold girl and a vocalist of a famous Indie Duo in US, her stage name is Lexa.

Amber: A rich Chinesse Canadian 25 years old, her stage name is Kai, A guitarist and Dj of a famois duo. She owns her own recording company. She's a tomboy, a player, loves Bomi, currently lives in the same apartment with Bomi. She and Bomi are famous Indie musician in US called Kai & Lexa.

Chorong : 27 years old, lives in Seoul, owner of A.Cr Entertainment, a famous agency in Korea. She's a strict and cold person.

Eunji : An ungraduated university student who stopped her study because she doesn't have enough money to continue, a cafe singer who is also a trainee in A.Cr Ent. Her real drem is to be soloist.

Namjoo : A trainee at Chorong's agency for 3 years, she likes Hayoung but she thinks the giant baby is too perfect for her and doesn't suit her.

Naeun : Chorong's Personal Asistant who has been secretly dating a trainee named Hayoung. She has a perfect body like a model, loyal to Chorong.

Hayoung : A last year university students, Ulzzang, a trainee at Chorong's agency, Naeun's gf.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter