Chobom

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Unnie.." Someone called at the time when the sun has risen up.

"Hey Baby" Chorong grins, hugging her -just waken up- girlfriend who is 3 years younger than herself.

"Youre not going to work?" The younger asked when she knows Chorong is still sitting at the dining table, she used to go early as Bomi knows.

"I'm going a bit late today, I'll go to DMX studio, I have an appointment with the producers for Big Tone's new album" the CEO explained.

"Ahh I see"

"Actually I want you to go with me, but I know you'll refuse" Chorong said as she hugged the younger.

"Of course, I don't like being in between those famous persons, I am now like,, a suddenly popular girl because I'm a girlfriend of a popular CEO in this country hehe" the cold girl joked.

"Tzzkk, you're popular because of your own talent not for having a PRETTY CEO girlfriend " Chorong bold the pretty word jokingly, reaching around her girlfriend who still has her body under her embrace.

"Mmm, alright, and I should be proud to have a PRETTY CEO girlfriend like Park Chorong-nim" she joked back.

"Kkekeke, But you've also made me proud baby, people worldwide are getting to know you and Kai much better now" Chorong said, smiling remembering het girlfriend is now getting more success on her career as a singer from Seattle.

"Thanks" Bomi said, taking a sip of a hot coffee that is made by her girlfriend.

"Eumm.. Will you be okay if I leave you alone today?" Chorong asked, resting her hand on Bomi's shoulder.

"I'll be okay, don't worry" the younger replied calmly.

"Alright then, I'll leave my car so you can use it in case you want to go somewhere" Chorong said, leaving the car to her baby and chose herself to go with another way

"No need unnie, you're busy, I can go by taxi if I want to go out later"

"Anniyo, you can use it, I'll call Dongji oppa to pick me up, I'll be back before the dark, we can go out for dinner later" Chorong has always go home earlier from the office as she has Bomi in Korea, she would spend the time with her baby for the rest of the days.

 

Bomi's POV

Seoul, 2pm, It's been a while since I drove a car alone here in Korea. Exactly 7 years and 8 months. But hey, who's counting anyway?

I don't actually have any idea where I'm taking myself. I felt something strange, driving around in my own country but feeling like a foreigner.

A deja-vu moment passed over me, when I saw a girl is walking out from a coffee shop with her mom, helping her mom handling some shopping bags, and that's making me sick. I probably did that about 10 times in the past before everything was ruined and I ran away from home.

I didn't realize where I drove the car, I immediately regretting my own foot and hands that driving the car to this place, a familiar place. This is my parent's home, how could I reach here?

"Ow my God" I mumbled, I slapped my own cheek.

Why I went here? Why I went to my own home? I feel so blank, It's been so many years, I stopped exactly right in front of the main gate, the big wood gate that is still the same since 7 years ago. I hesitantly open the door and went out from the car, walking slowly to the gate, I peek inside where I can spot the big garden on the terrace that is also still the same, the big garden with so many flowers on it, the flowers that my mom and I loved. Unconciously, few drops of tears running down on my cheeks. How I miss this place, how I miss my mom and I lowkey miss my dad no matter how bad he was. I really want to come in and hug my mother, I really want to tell her I miss her so much. I really want to hug her and cry for never seeing her for more than 7 years. I really want to enter the gate and call her "Eomma", but there's one thing inside of me said no and stop me to do that. Yess, I'm not ready,, I'm not ready for this... I'm not ready..

I decided to step back and think about to go back later. But then I got startled when I saw a car stopped in front of the gate. I was about to run away but then I saw a familiar figure went out of the car. 

"No,, pleasee,, I'm not ready, please no,, please let me runaway,, I'm not ready to see my dad.."

I really want to run but his car has blocked my way to my car.

"Excuse me, Are you perhaps looking for someone?" He asked, I'm not ready to lift up my head, I don't want him to see me, but I can't do anything, thankfully, I wore my sun glasses.

"Who are you Miss? I need to enter my home....."

"Oh, I... I'm sorry Sir, I.. Kstop at the wrong house,, excuse me" I cover my half of my face with my hair and faked my voice a bit so my dad won't know this was me.

I decided to not to lift my head and excused myself, trying hard not to get caught by my dad, I walked back to the car after apologizing.

I entered the car and the engine and go away from my dad before he would realize who I am.

"Hhffff that was too close,,, you're crazy Yoon Bomi...!!!" I felt so relieved and stupid for doing that thing, I could get caught and my dad would know that it was me.

I drove my car away frkm the hous and went somewhere randomly. I didn't stop cursing myself for doing that stupid things. I miss my parent so much to be honest, but I'm not so ready hffff.

No One's POV

"Alright, I'll tell the boys to submit any lyric they have, I know Chan is really talented, he always write good lyrics and never disappoint us." Chorong said to one of the producer teams. They're planing on Big Tone's new album after Honey Bees finish their promotion.

"Yeah I know, Chan's skill is no joke, he's seriously good and Seungwoo is good too"

"Nae, I trust them for Big Tone's new songs later, I'll gather the boys in two days" Chorong said before the meeting end.

"Alright, by the way, how about your friend from Seattle? Have you asked her again to think about writing a song?" Moon Jeong Wook, one of the producers team asked, he was the one who emailed Bomi last week.

"Ah, Bomi? I haven't talked to her again, she's a bit busy, I'll ask her again oppa, she's so talented, I heard when she sang a bit of her song, it's so touching, but she's just not feeling confident about writing a song for someone else" I Chorong explained.

"Yes, I know her style just by hearing her self written song Gift, she's so potential, I can smell her talents, try to contact her again, I think her song she will suit for one of your girl singers" the producer said.

"Nae oppa, I'll try to talk to her again"

Chorong has finally ended the meeting the the team, she takes a sip of her favorit Iced Americano while checking her iPad and replying some emails and checking the progress of Honey Bees' selling album, she smiled when she knew that her new group is doing well, on the chart, on the music shows. She would smile when her artist are doing well on the entertainment industry.

 

Beeeeepppp..

She was busy with her iPad when she heard an incoming message on her phone. She smiled when she read the sender, she didn't reply but she called her girlfriend who sent the text.

"Eoh baby..." She called.

"Eoh unnie, why did you call? I don't want to disturb you"

"No you're not disturbing me, you miss me?"

"Tzzk anniyo, "

"Then why you texted me kkeeke"

"Nothing..."

"Tzzzk, babo, I've just finished the meeting, I'll be back after this, wait for me nae"

"Alright, finish your things, I'll wait at the parking area"

"Huh? Parking area? Where are you?"

"You'll find out when you're out of the studio"

Chorong smiled when she saw her girlfriend is waiting behind the steering wheel. She was happy when Bomi picked her up at her working place.

"Hey..." She said as soon as she entered the car then pecked her love who has waited for her.

"How did you know I'm here?" Chorong asked.

"Babo, you told me this morning"

"Ahh nae I forgot hehe..." the older grins.

"...Why did you want to pick me up all of sudden?"

"Can't I pick up my girlfriend?" Bomi said, that made Chorong smiled widely, she found another sweet side of Yoon Bomi that lost since few years ago.

"Of course you can baby,, let's go find delicious dinner"

*******

"What have you done all day? Did you go out?" Chorong asked.

They're enjoying their dinner at their favorite restaurant. Bomi nodded but then stay quiet, she remember what she has done today.

"....."

"Waeyoo? Hmmm??? "

"Nae, I went out around 2 pm, and I finished earlier that's why I decided to pick you up" the younger said.

"Ahh I see, where did you go?"

"......."

"......My home..." Bomi said calmly. Chorong stopped her meals, she looked startled when Bomi said that she went to her home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter