Caught off guard

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the day before Chorong got so stress

No One's POV

Chorong has just finished her meeting, she was in a rush for a meeting that she didn't call her girlfriend before going to office.

"Hff finally, I better call baby"

She dialed Bomi's number and waited for the girl pick up her phone. She waited for 5 timed but the younger didn't pick up the phone, it's around 11pm there in Seattle.

"Hmm has she slept already?" She hang up then redial the number and wait till girl pick up, she smiled when she finally hear a pick up sound from her phone.

"Hello baby..." She greet and waited for the younger replied her greeting......

........She waited for few seconds but there's no answer from Bomi even though she picked up the phone call..

"Bbom-ah?" Chorong still try to call her baby in case Bomi didn't hear her calling.

"Huh? Wae?" she waited for few seconds more before she was about to hang up the phone to make another call...

... but then......

.....she started to hear a low voice of a conversation there, she bet it's Bomi,

....................

"I know, but can we do this for a small celebration, like we used to do in the past??"  She heard Amber's voice is talking.

....................

"No we can't, and you know why, come on stop and let me go" 

"It's Bomi" Chorong's thought, this made her started to feeling there is something isn't right is going on over there.

.....................

"Hhh, I know we can't, but I wish we could back at the time before, before you're back with your girl, at the time when we were always free to do anything... Anywhere,, at home,, at the balcony, at the hotel room" 

She heard Amber's voice again, she's still trying to catch up what they're talking about, but she felt that there must be something wrong is going on.

"...celebrating anything with kissing,, or doing crazy things like having you on top of me, doing freely like nobody care,,"

...................

Chorong was shock all of sudden by hearing those words, she widened her eyes jaw dropped, she can't believe what she heard just now, she was sure it was her girlfriend and the banmate who were talking. The might be picked up or pressed accidentally when they werr having a private talk, yet the bad luck, it was Chorong who called.

"... I still even remember when your girlfriend came all of sudden and caught us kissing..."

"I know, but that was the past and we can't do that again okay, get up and let me go"

"Doing crazy things like having you on top of me, doing freely like nobody care..., Yoon Bomi you better explain what is actually going on over there" 

"Oh no, I don't need any explanation, ,,"

She didn't hang up the phone and wait till Bomi realized that the phone was actually on the line. She has already have a bad feeling about this, because she has witnessed herself when Bomi kissed with Amber before they were back together a long time ago. And she still remember when Amber said that was just a small celebration. She kinda understand with the kissing thing, but that thing? She would never understand if Bomi really did that in the past with people who is not her lover.

"Small celebration my , what kind of celebration with kissing and having , I hate you Yoon Bomi....!!!"

It's the first time Chorong looked this mad.

 

-SEATTLE-

Bomi's POV

I was busy in her packing my things one by one so that I won't be too busy packing at the day I really move. I looked every corner of my bedroom, the bed room I shared with Kai I mean, it was meaningful place to me, not the best place to live but I still thanked for this place unless I would be a homeless kid in US. The small window was opened, I can see through the curtain the view of the buildings outside, the view that I used to watch every night I feel alone. I walked up to every corner of this room, the table, the bed, the guitar stand, I'm gonna miss everything here. I'm gonna miss the balcony that I used to smoke there when I feel stress.

I packed everything carefully, putting all my clothes in one bag and my others thing in boxes, and also packed my guitar and keyboard to be delivered by cargo since I won't be able to bring it.

"Hey,, here's our uncomposed lyric book, in case you want to compose it there" Kai entered the unclosed room, giving me a copy of lyrics that we wrote together or she wrote herself, I don't know why she gave this to me, I also have my own lyrics.

I took the book from her hand and look down everything inside the book, it was the lyric that we wrote together since the beginning, I focused my eyes to the book and lift my head up to look at Kai who is still standing with unreadable expression.

"Thanks..." I said and put the box on the luggage.

"Yepp.." She replied and smiled.

"I still can't believe that you're finally back home after 7 years living with me" she uttered in uncertain tone.

"Hmmm.."

She takes a sit beside me, observing few things that I packed, then I saw her smile bitterly, I know she doesn't want to let me go but she has no choice. It's not that I'm not being grateful to her, but it's time to go back to my country after many years.

"Don't be sad, we still can meet" I speak.

"I'm a little bit sad, but I promise I'll visit you whenever I have time" she said, the sadness is clear in her voice., I don't want to see her face cause I don't want to end up crying, it's not an easy thing too for me, leaving US after many years living here and have many things changed in my life.

"That's good, I'll keep your promise"

I continue packing few small things on the box while waiting a call from Chorong unnie, or a sign for me to call her, she must be busy that she hasn't send me any text. I was not comfortable when Kai keeps staring at me with her deepen ad soft look, I don't know what's on her mind but I tried to ignore her while continue packing my things. 

"Wanna drink?" She offered,

"Yeah..." I replied shortly then she walked to the kitchen and comeback with few cans of beers on her arms.

"Hhhh, here for you, we need to at least throw a small party before you really go" 

I took the beer and take a sip while back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter