Back for good, or....?????

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Jeong Eunji, Kim Namjoo, follow me, CEO is calling you" Joe, Honey Bees' manager called both of the main vocalist during their break after practice time.

The two main vocalist walked behind L.Joe their manager to the meeting room where the CEO is waiting for them.

"Get in..." Joe guides them to enter the room, that's right, Chorong has been sitting there with Naeun , seems like they're talking seriously.

"Annyeong Sajjang-nim, annyeong Naeun-nim" they great both of the pretty girls inside the meeting room.

"Ohh,, take a sit,, wait..." She signaled Naeun to give her the small remote controller from MP3 player.

"I call you both here, to listen the demo of the song that you're going to sing" Chorong said, both Namjoo and Eunjii look so happy, their duet project is near.

"Ah nae, sajjangnim" Namjoo answered.

"The composer has sent me the demo audio and lyric, it's the composer herself who sing this, now listen" Chorong instructed the girls to listen to the demo.

Seems like she hasn't reveal to them that the song is composed by Bomi. Both of them sit calmly and listen to the song that their CEO play on the meeting room. They listen carefully to the song while reading the lyric. It took 10 minutes for them listening to the song and learning the lyric

"Woah, the composer's voice is really good unnie." Namjoo whispered to her leader after hearing, Eunji nodded, approving what Namjoo said just now.

"How is it? Do you like the song?" Chorong asked before revealing the composer.

"Nae sajjangnim, the song is really good and the lyric is really deep, we can feel her sadness through the lyric" Eunji said.

"Yeah, and that's why I want you and Namjoo to sing this song, your voice will really suit this song, you both have a strong vocal character like the composer herself" the CEO said while taking the demo CD from her desk.

"I can't wait to record the song sajjangnim, I'll surely listen to this song every minutes and learn how to sing it well" Namjoo said enthusiastic.

"The title is "Lost Pieces" and composer might come next week before the recording day so that she can guide you before recording, I'll give the CD to each of you so that you can listen to it everytime, try to listen to it well and  understand the lyric, I really believe with your vocal ability" Chorong said, while giving the demo CD to each Eunji and Namjoo.

"The lyric is inside the case, you can open it" Chorong instructed the girls.

They both carefully open the CD case that Chorong gave, it can be seen on the CD plate, the song title and the composer,

"Lost Pieces - Lexa (of Kai & Lexa)"

Eunji looks startled when she saw the composer's name, she knows it, that Lexa is Yoon Bomi, someone that she got mad in the past, meanwhile Namjoo widened her eyes and looked excited, knowing that the composer is a vocalist who has been famous in Korea lately.

"Woahh is it real Sajjang-nim? The composer is Lexa? Woah this is great unnie, I don't know that she's a composer too" Namjoo said to her leader, while Eunji's face looked a bit unhappy.

"Nae, I ask her to give her song to you, so you better learn it well" Chorong nodded, while staring at Eunji who still showing no expression.

"Alright Sajjang-nim, we'll try our best"

"Hfff why it has to be like this?" Eunji talked to herself. She was a bit upset with Chorong, but she can't do anything unless accepted the offer. It would be weird if she reject it and that would be rude for a rookie like her rejecting the offer from company.

"You win again Yoon Bomi, I dream to sing my self composed song, but now I have to sing your song"

Eunji looked so anxious since Chorong said that Bomi will come any soon before the recording, and they have one week to learn the song till the composer come and the recording starts.

"What's wrong unnie? Why are you spazing out?" Namjoo asked, they were in the practice room and ready to record their diary to be posted on their Youtube channel.

"Eoh? Nothing, I'm listening to this song" She said while showing the cd to Namjoo. Well she lied, she didn't listen to the song but thinking too much about how Yoon Bomi will direct her on the recording day.

"Ahh I'm listening too, the song is really good, I can't wait to record it already" Namjoo looked happy with the chance, it's totally different from Eunji.

"Congrats unnie, you finally get the chance to show your singing skill and I heard the song is composed by Lexa? I really want her autograph since the first time I saw her" Hanny, the youngest said to her members.

"I'll ask it for you Han haha" Namjoo joked, she recognized that Eunji doesn't look so happy with this song, she doesn't courage enough to ask to the leader.

Chorong's POV

Hff this kid, why she didn't pick up my phone? She's been so annoying ever since I told her that Eunji and Namjoo will sing her song. As you all know, that she doesn't want to give the song but I keep asking her to give it till she finally give. We fought for exactly three days and she thought so many times to decided if she would give her song or not. But glad she finally willing to give it.

"Eunji and Bomi are like rivals, how could you consider a collaboration like this unnie?" Naeun asked me.

"I don't know, I just feel like, both the girls need to make up everything, and more, Eunji and Namjoo's voices are really good for the song and Bomi's composed song is really good, you heard it yoursf" I explain again and again to my personal assistant.

"I know, but it has been acknowledge that Bomi wouldn't give the song, even though you finally suceed on forcing her to give the song, but would it be better if the composer and the singers work together in peace, aren't you afraid there will be something happen later?" Hfff I know Naeun is right, she feels anxious about this but I don't feel anxious at all.

"I have a feeling that they will work together in a good way, I feel sure about my feeling. Bomi is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter