WON'T BE ABLE TO GET ALONG

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Let's test one more time by singing the part of yours" Chorong guided her artist to the recording trial.

By sitting behind the mixing and mastering equipments with one of A.Cr staff inside the studio, started to direct the singers, Eunji and Namjoo before really recording the song. They have been in the studio since early morning to start record the song. It seems like Bomi still have the anxiety to guide her past rival, but it's a work, Chorong has convinced her to do the work well.

"Namjoo-sshi you can go first, with your parts"

Bomi called Namjoo to get in and start to record her parts. Bomi thinks it will be easier to guide Namjoo, she can feel Namjoo's sincerity doing this work.

She pressed the play button and she could hear Namjoo started singing her first part. Seems like Bomi's okay with it, with Namjoo's low not.

"Okay. It's not bad. Your low note is stable enough, let's start with the reffrain" She directed again.

"Nae sunbaenim..."

How are you my love, my lost pieces

When I cry and get exhausted because I miss you

I wait for you, in your empty spot

 

"Eoh Namjoo-sshi, can you not bend the the I miss you part? Just give it longer note without bending it"

She pressed the mic and talked to Namjoo with it and guide her singing, then give her a short example how to sing the note.

"Ahh alright sunbaenim, I got it" Seems like she understand what Bomi wants. Then she tried again what Bomi showed her.

It took no more than one hour for Namjoo to record her parts. She really did well on the first session, that made Bomi keep saying she's good and giving her more compliments. It's because Namjoo's so good at understanding Bomi's want on the way she's singing her song..

"Good job Namjoo-sshi" she gave another compliments after Namjoo walked out of the recording room, meanwhile the rookie singer smile widely after given compliments by the composer who is also the producer.

"You're good Namjoo-ya, prepare for the adlib later" Chorong also told her the same thing with Bomi.

"Nae Sajjangnim, gomawo" She bowed to both the CEO and the composer then throw herself on the couch behind the composer who is going to direct Eunji after this.

"Eunji-ya, go in, you're next" Chorong told her to get in the recording room, she knows Eunji will do a good one too, Chorong knows well about Eunji's vocal quality.

"Nae sajjangnim"

The main vocal of Honey Bees got up and walk inside the recording room, while Bomi's sitting and holding the lyric paper and a pencil and ready to direct the singer. Chorong understand how her girlfriend is having anxiety on guiding the main vocal, she sits beside her and squeeze the composer's palm tenderly and giving a meaningful smile and murmuring softly "you can do it"

"Alright, let's start.."

She started to press the play button and the song is playing from the start, Eunji closes her eyes, concentrating to her singing part so that she won't make any mistakes during the recording session. It can be seen clearly that Eunji's carefully singing her parts as she doesn't want to make a single mistake in front of Bomi. While Bomi is fixing her headphone and trying to focus on the singer.

The singer did her parts correctly and perfectly without making too many mistakes. She didn't even corrected her singing, it was because Eunji really did it well, just like Chorong expected and also Bomi wasn't surprised at all since she has already acknowledge that the latter is a good singer. The recording session for Eunji's part didn't take too many times, since the singer did her part perfectly. Chorong can't even hide her smile, how much she adores Eunji's angelic voice, how much she adore how she did every part perfectly.

"Alright Eunji-ssi, it's done, you did well..." Bomi said while taking a sip of her iced americano.

"Thank you"

"I think we can record the adlib part right now, let me see how would you do your adlib for this heaven part" Again, Bomi directed the singer cooly.

She pressed the play button at the part where Eunji will do her adlib.

The singer takes her deep breath and listening carefully where she has to do the adlib parts. It right where Namjoo part is playing then she hit her high not.

"Heaevennn,, ooooooooowhh hooooohooooo...."

Bomi waited till she finished, then she stopped the music, like thinking of something, she probably not satisfied with the adlib.

"One more time please.." She give another instruction, and play the song one more time.

"Heaevennn,, ooooooowhh hooohhoooooo...."

And again, Bomi stopped the song and started to talk to the singer.

"Eumm,, can you make the heaven part longer the oohh,, give the long note to Heaven,, like this.." The composer play the song and give a short example so that Eunji could do like how she wanted.

"Heaaveeeeeeeeeeennnn,, oowh hoooo.." She stopped and press the mic and start to talk,

"Like that, make the long note for 4 beats, tak, tak, tak tak, then you can do the ohh hooo part,,, can you try that?" It's the first time Bomi gave direction how to sing the part, since Eunji did all the parts perfectly. It's not that the adlib wasn't perfect, but seems like Bomi has her own wish to the adlib parts. Chorong can see how the two same aged girls glanced each other, like they want to keep their own version of the adlib.

"Give it a try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter