Honey, You're My Honey

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's going to be the day when the A.CR trainees start to film their activities before debut, they have filmed diaries before without their acknowledge. The name for their group has also been decided and will be announced on their reality show.

"I can't believe we finally debut soon" Namjoo said, she has been trainee here since she was in the 1st grade on School Of Percorming Arts.

"Our waiting is worth unnie" Said Hayoung who has been trainees since almost two years ago, she was from SOPA too, she's Namjoo's junior

"Yeah, you're right Hayoung-ah, we'll finally have to work harder after this"

"I hope Eunji unnie will be our leader" Hanny as thr youngest said.

"Ehh?? Why me?" Eunji said in confused.

"Obvious, because you're the oldest haha" Hayoung said in joke.

"Yaah, Hayoung-ah you're so savage hahah" Seol-ah responded to Hayoung's joke.

"But that's obvious tho unnie"

"Tzzkk, shut up Hayoung-ah, let the CEO decide later, we just need to give our best, do not disappoint them, I'm even still lack in dance, that's stressed me out" Eunji said with her stressfull looks.

"Eyy, but you've gotten better a lot these days" Namjoo said comforting her unnie.

"It's because Namjoo keep being spiritted teaching this pabbo unnie"

"Hahaha,.." They laughed in unison.

It's been famous that Eunji is the worst for dance, but she always work hard for the things she can't. She even almost give up for joining the group, but it's amazing how Chorong, the CEO still trust her to trained and join the group that will have their debut less than a month.

"So Unnie, what about the group name? Have you decide it?" Naeun asked her CEO. They have already chose few names for the girls official name, the name they got from the producers and managers' ideas.

"Hmm, I'm still talking about it with the team, there are few options for their name, like we've decided before, it's between Violet and Honey Bees, both name are good and suit for the girls." Chorong explain.

"Mmm I prefer Violet, but Honey Bees is also good, the name is strong" Naeun said.

"You're right, Honey Bees is really good and suit with their characters, maybe we'll announce it in few days, let the girls concentrate with the recording for now"

"Arrasseo unnie"

*********

Seattle, 10 am, Bomi is busy with her portable piano. It's her favorite spot on her apartment, her mini studio with just a portable piano and a mini equalizer and Midi set. Seems like she's doing something in front of her favorite black piano. Tapping the side of the piano, seems like she's trying to play the melody with her pretty fingers.

"Hmmm...." He keeps humming the unknown melodies from , while keep staring at the paper in front of her.

Pressing softly the tuts of the piano, Bomi got the melody bar by bar, she wrote the melody that she got on the paper, she did it repeatedly till she really got the perfect melody for the chorus.

Yoon Bomi is trying to compose the song by herself, she used to be the lyricist and just helping Amber composing the music. But this time she really tried to compose her own, although it's not the first time she composed the song. Kai & Lexa's second album contained one song that was full composed by Lexa herself, it was called Goodbye.

"Hmm it's not that hard making melody with this lyric" she tried to sing the song again and record it on her mini recorder so that she won't forget the melody.

Bomi's POV

I didn't realize that I've been sitting in front of my favorite portable piano inside of my mini studio for almost 3 hours. It's my favorite spot at our apartment, it's the place where I used to spend my own time when I was sad or just want to be alone. I have nothing to do today and Amber is going to LA for an event.

I take the paper from the stand book and read again the lyric that I made a long time ago but never put it into a song. I remember I wrote this lyric when I was really down and missing my girlfriend at that time. I remember how suffered I was after running away from my family and someone I love.

I tried to put this lyric into a song, I was in a mood this norning after finding some melody. The good thing, Amber is away right now so no one would disturb me.

I was re-reading thr lyric repeated my when my phone rang, I take a look at the caller, as I guessed, it's Chorong unnie. I'm still stupid for not remembering that I have a girlfriend now.

"Hello unnie..." I greet her, this woman is seriously not a human, she never sleep even at this time, it must be around 2 or 3 am there.

"Hii baby,," she greeted back with her soft voice, she sounded exhausted.

"Hii unnie..."

"What are you doing,??"

"Nothing, why haven't you sleep?" I asked.

"How could I sleep when I didn't get any message from yo at all,,, all day.... Don't tell me you forget that you have a girlfriend now...!!! Ttzzzkk".

I chuckled whevener she nagged like that, but the fact that is I'm feeling guillty whenever she nagged or complained me for not texting her or just replying her text. I know it won't be easy for us, getting back together again after 7 years separated and having an LDR like this. And I'm still not used to live with a girlfriend like I was before, I even forgot the things that I have to do when I have a girlfriend.

"Hehe sorry unnie, I slept early last night and got really tired,,, you sounded tired, why don't you take a rest and sleep?"

"Later, I really miss you, I want to talk to you before I sleep." She said sweetly, that really melted me away.

"Should we change to video call?" I suggest, it's my first time suggesting something like this.

"Sure..." I click on the button and change the mode into a video call.

I smiled to her, she looks angelic even with the exhausted look, how can someone cold and strict be so soft and sweet in front of me. She's lying down on her bed, that makes me want to go there and be with her on her resting time.

"Where are you baby?" I guess it's her first time seeing the view of my apartment.

"At home, it's my mini studio"

"Ahh I see, you're practicing or making something like a song??" She asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter