THE DAY

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Okayy... That was the super beautiful performance from our angels, AN.Gels, wheeww please give big applause for AN.Gels" the MCs shoutted and followed by big applause from the audience.

"Alright,, now we're gonna continue to special session. This is special because we're gonna see trainees from few korean agencies perform the songs from our seniors...."

'The first turn will be trainees from A.CR Entertainment, they will perform the songs from our queen of Kpop, our real diva, our legend, BoA...." The MC continue.

"These girls will perfom two songs from BoA sunbaenim so please give it up for A.CR girls..."

The audience give big applause for Hayoung and friends. They're now performing two of BoA's songs "Girls On Top and My Name". The girls look so energic, they have to perform well in front of thousands people who are watching their performance include the senior Diva BoA. And also their CEO and the top managements of their agency are also wathcing. That is the most important reason to perform well or they won't debut any soon. They looked nervous but, Hayoung and friends look so confident with their performance in between so many senior groups and other trainees from other agencies.

******

"Wowww, that was a very good performance by the trainees from A.CR Entertainment who sang BoA sunbaenim songs. They're cute but they perform really good I'm sure I'll be their fan hahah" the MC 1 speaks.

"Hahaha you're always a fan of every girl group C.Nu sshi..."

 

*********

Bomi is alone in the restroom while waiting the performance from other artist. Shee's checking herself, her outfit and her visual performance. She makes sure that she will look good on her first performance in her own country. She makes sure that she looks different so that no one would recognize her.

"Hff I look good tonight, I hope no one I know would recognize me" she said to herself while walking back to the artist waiting room. Her performance will be after this.

She walks back to the waiting room where Amber is waiting for her. They're ready to perform after the trainees from A.CR girls.

"Nervous?" Amber asked to her band mate.

"Nope, just feeling weird.. Imma stranger in my own country"

"Don't think about it, let's just show our best".

"Yeah I will..." She nodded.

*********

"You're ready for the next performance??? You're readyy...???" The MC shoutted again.

"This is another special session, we have a guest star, they're Indie musician, they're from US, they're girls.... and,, they're really talented,, they will entertain us with their electro rock and hip hop music. Are you ready to jump????? Are you ready to have fuunnn??? Pleasee give it up for,,,,, Kai ......... aaanddd,, Lexaaaa..........."

Both Kai & Lexa walk up to the stage followed by applause from all the audiences. Both are wearing the same style outfit, casual tshirt, leather jacket and boot and also sunglasses. Amber looked so manly while Bomi looked so gorgeous with that outfit.

"Good evening Koreeeaaaaaaaa.........." Lexa greet the audience.

"Are you ready Koreaaaaa??? Are you readyyy???" They shoutted followed by the screams of the audiences.

"Kai's ready,,,, Lexa's ready.... Let's enjoyy the shooooowwwwww......" both Kai and Lexa shoutted to the audiences

******

"Well done girls.. You really did a good job" Chorong said to her trainees.

"Gomawo sajjangnim..." All the 5 girls answered in sync.

"You did it perfectly, I can see BoA sunbaenim keep smiling watching your performance" Chorong said to the girls, followed by the girls' smile.

"Hfff that was so nervewracking" Hayoung the youngest said.

"But you did it perfectly, as expected" Namjoo praised the maknae cheerfully.

"You too unnie, you were really perfect," Namjoo smiled when Hayoung also praised her performance and followed by Naeun's jealous glare.

"You can take a rest a bit then you can go back there if you want to watch next performance, or you can just rest if you want to, I'll be there to watch Big Tone later"

"Nae Sajjangnim. thank you"

"Hayoung-ah, let's go get some drink, Eunji unnie, do you want too?" Namjoo asked.

"Anniya, I'll get it myself later" she said.

Hayoung who has no clue just say yes and go away with Namjoo, leaving alone Naeun who has to follow her CEO.

"Hff what happen with that giant baby?" Naeun asked to herself.

"Naeun-ah, you can go first, I'll pick up the phone from my dad"

"Okay unnie, I'll wait for you at the seat"

******

"Nae Appa?"

"......"

"Nae, I''ve just finished watching their performance, they did really good, the girls, BoA really impressed to them"

"....."

"Huh? Kai & Lexa? ahh so they're the band that you want me to watch and to handle here?"

"....."

"Nae. I met and talked a bit with Kai this morning, I think they're performing after this, I'll go watch, but I'm still not sure to handle them here, I have my girls that I have to debut so I have to focus on them."

Chorong continued talking to her father like almost 20 minutes before she said goodbues

"Nae appa, arrasseo,, I have to go and watch your favorite duo, I think they're performing now..."

"....."

"Alright Appa... bye, nae I love you too"

 

Chorong's POV

Hfff my dad really won't stop telling me to handle that band. I wonder how good they are, are they really suit to the Hallyu music? Because I'm afraid their genre won't suit the Hallyu wave.

Sigh... I better go to watch their performance, I hope they haven't finished it yet.

I walked rushedly to the stadium again to watch the duo performance. I tried to find where Naeun sits. I found her at the front side seat watching alone. 

"Naeun-ah why are you alone? Where are The girls they don't comeback here again?" I Ask her loudly. I have to speak so loud so that we could heard the music is too loud.

"Where have you been? The performance is going to end, this is their last song" she nagged to me.

"Hfff My dad just told me that they are the duo that he wanted me to handle here, and he didn't stop talking about them, that's why I walked here rushedly to see how good they are"

"Ahh, so they're the band that your father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter