The feeling that remains the same

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Hfff this lady is so stubborn" Bomi mumbling to Chorong when the older insisting to follow Bomi to the hotel.

"You can call me stubborn but I just want to spend my time with you" Chorong said.

They go out after Chorong paying the bill, although Bomi insisted to pay it.

"Give me the key then" Bomi asking Chorong's car key so that she can drive.

"You can drive now? Just rest I'll drive" the older said.

"Give me the key or I'll go with taxi" Bomi who insisted to drive and let Chorong rest.

"Aishh, here" Chorong gave up and give they key.

It's funny how two girls who were lover in the past and haven't met for 7 years and changed into a cold girl but now they're turning into adorable girls after their third times meeting.

"You've grown up Bbom-ah,, I still remember you can't even press the gas pedal properly, and now you're driving like a cool man"

"....." Bomi didn't respond the Chorong's utterance. Meanwhile Chorong who keep staring at the younger who is driving her car. 

"Stop staring at me like that" Bomi said again followed by Chorong's grin.

"I still can't believe that you would come back here to see me" she said with a bright smile.

"Then I better go back to Seattle tomorrow" 

"Eishh no, We still need to talk"

They finally arrive at Lotte City Hotel in Mapo after spending their times at the restaurant for few hours

"Let's Get in" she lets Chorong get in first before herself.

"Wow, you use this big room just for yourself? Or you secretly inviting someone else that's why you didn't want me to stay?" Chorong investigated the younger jokingly.

"Stop the joke unnie"

"We should bought soju or wine" Chorong said. And Bomi suddenly stop doing her thing. She remember the scene where Chorong drank a lot and getting drunk where they end up making love at their 2nd meet.

Tuuutt,, it's Chorong's phone

"Nae Naeun-ah"

"......"

"Ahh okay just leave them on my table. I won't be back to the office today, tell the trainees to gather tomorrow"

"......"

"Alright Naeun-ah, thank you"

******

"How could a busy CEO left office just like this?"

"I left not for -just like this-  I left for someone precious"

"Hfff up to you, I'm going to take a shower, here's the drink" Bomi puts two cans of beer so that Chorong could spend her time alone while Bomi is showering.

(A/n : why I already feel hot just with this scene?? Hahah)

*********

"Naeun-ah, where is CEO?" Joe asked, 

"Eoh, she left earlier she has a guest, Bomi, and seems like they have something important to do" Naeun said, that made Joe frowned when she heard Bomi's name.

"Bomi?? Bomi who??" Joe asked in a shock. He hasn't known yet if Naeun has known about everything.

"Bomi,,,, Lexa.." Naeun said cluelessly

"Bomi is here? with Chorong noona? ah I mean CEO" Joe spontanously called Chorong with noona like she used to do in the past

"Nae, aaahh, I forgot that Bomi is Oppa's bestfriend, she came this afternoon and Chorong unnie took her out but I didn't know where"

"Aishh that kid, she didn't even tell me that she came"

"Maybe she has something important, just try to call her, or you can call Chorong unnie if you don't know her number"

"Ah nae, I'll call her later, thanks for the info Naeun-ah" Joe left Son Naeun alone and back to Big Tone's practice room.

Naeun was about to go back to her work room when then she accidentally bumped into a person at the elevator.

"Ouchh, owhh mian mian Naeun-nim, did you hurt somewhere?" Someone asked.

"Oh,, no no I'm alright, thank you Eunji-nim"

Eunji was dazed for few seconds after she bumped into CEO's pretty personal assistant.

"Geureom, I'll leave first" Naeun excused herself from the trainee.

"Ah nae, please.."

Naeun continue her walks and gets into the elevator then she heard her phone rings.

"Eoh, nae Hayoung-ah"

"Why Eunji stared at you like that?" Seems like her giant girlfriend saw what happen.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I saw she bumped into you then she looked at you like intensely for a long time" she sounded jealous.

"Waeyo? We just bumped accidentally that's it" she explained, she already know that her girlfriend is being jealous.

"Ah geurae..."

*********

Bomi has just finished showering and changed to her comfort outfit. She found Chorong is busy with her iPad while the tv is but no one watching it.

"Ohh you finished?"

"Nae" she said while opening a can of beer on the table.

"You look tired, you can rest or sleep" Chorong suggest.

"Later, you can take a shower if you want" Bomi said back.

"Mm, later, I'll reply this email first" she backs to her iPad

"Hmm.." Bomi mumbled. She drinks a can of beer while observing the busy Chorong.

"You hate when I stared at you now you did it" she tease the younger who unconciously staring at her for few seconds

"Hfff..." Bomintried to deny by rolling her eyes. She moves her eyes from Chorong to tv, try to watch anything it shown on tv than being teased by her past lover. She was taking another sip of her beer before then she stops for few second after seeing someyhing on the big flat lcd in front of her. Ij a sudden time she squeezed the empty beer can angrily. Seems like she saw something that made her angry.

"What happen Bbom-ah?" Chorong turned her head when she heard someone beside her squeezed the can roughly.

"......" Ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter