The CEO & The Musician

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

It's been kind of a nightmare since I fired someone as Big Tone's manager as my father keep scolding me because the one that I fired is his friend's son. Hfff he didn't even work well, it’s been a year already and he is never working on everything well. I mean,, I don't care even people see me as a cruel person, even my father got mad to me and told me to think about it again. I don't even care if he is Appa's friend's son, work is work, we have to do professionaly. I always treat all the staffs same.

"Naeun-ah, I will go to Seattle this week, please handle the meeting with KBS for Big Tone's upcoming shows" I called Naeun, I have to tell her whenever I will go overseas because that means she will handle my jobs.

"Ahh you finally go? I'll prepare your ticket, how long will you go?" she asked,

"I will order myself, I'll just go for few days"

I've been so stressed cause my Dad really wants me to go to Seattle and try to handle musicians there to make a debut in Korea. I mean my dad has his own company there and he has hos own staffs. Yes, my dad has his own company in US it's still affiliated with A.CR Entertainment, but he focused with the street and indie music, suit to the American taste. It's not that I don't want to help, but I need to focus with my trainees here and my artist, Big Tone really needs full attention, they're still raising in Korean music industry and I'm concentrating on debuting girl group and solo singer. And more, it would be difficult for American musician to get into Korean Pop industry.

"Chorong-ah, you will go this week right?" Appa called me.

"Nae appa, I will go this Thursday" I said to him.

"Great, I haven't seen you in ages tho, your mom misses you too" my dad said.

Even though he's strict but he's the best man in my family. My dad decided to handling over the music company there and wanted all the family moves there, but I just want to handle the A.CR here, it was a small company but I'm glad I can raise it like it is now.

"Hfff I still don't want to go to US actually, and why dad keep forcing me? Hfff" I mumbling to myself trying to not cursing my own father.

******

No One's POV

"Hey babe, What are you doing??" Amber asked to Bomi who is drying her hair after having a long shower. She's just got back from meeting her DJ friends.

"Eating" answer her coldly.

"Aish,, hey look, we got an invitation for an event this weekend" The Dj said, she showed an email from a PR of a big company to peform in an anniversary event. 

"Eoh, what's the event?" Asked the younger.

"An after party of an Asian company anniversary, it's a major label"

"If it's major label why don't they just invite their own artist?" Bomi replied.

"They want DJ and us perform my dear Lexa,, I hate how you never get excited about performing but I love how you will keep doing it hahah, that's my girl" Amber said Bomi's wet hair messily.

"Heol, stop it "

Those were their habit, Amber will always teases Bomi the cold girl whom she likes but never get liked back. Poor Amber.

 

********

"Let's play...." DJ Kai shoutted followed by the people's scream

That night, the duo Kai & Lexa are performing, entertaining people with their charm. Amber or Kai as a DJ and a guitarist start to enlighten the venue where all the attendance are dancing. Meanwhile Lexa, with all her ability to make all the people forgetting about everything and just sance and sing could make all the attendance dancing and singing together to their indie and electro music. They entertained the guests for almost 2 hours before change turn with another performers.

"Hey Kai..." Greeted one of the producer who is also a DJ.

"Hey Ken.. Wassup?" She greet back, DJ Kenneth  Barker who is also her own friend.

"Long time no see,, Where is Lexa?" Amber is enjoying her drinks and did not realize that Bomi isn't around. But she has already know where the girl is.

"I'm sure she's out there to avoiding the crowded, you know that girl"

"Ahh too bad, I want to introduce my friend to her, he's interested in her" Kenneth said about a boy liking Bomi, of course Amber won't let it happen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter