Everything Is A Mess

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Everything is done Bomi-ssi, the result came out perfectly" one of the producer team stated about Bomi's first solo project. The recording session has been done and it didn't take too long to finish it, it was all because Bomi did it perfectly since the beginning. And so all the mastering and mixing process can be done so fast too. Seems like the producers satisfied enough with the result. They know that Bomi has been a professional singer since a long time ago.

"Thank you so much for the help PD-nim, wouldn't be this good without you and team"

"Oh no, totally no, the song itself is good, that can be a masterpiece, you're brilliant for composing that kind of song" Shindoong, the main producer praised her for her skill on composing song.

Bomi did not believe herself that she's making her solo debut soon, in Korea, in her own country, with a big label, not an indie label in US like she used to do all over the years. Bomi has probably been famous for indie music community in US. But she decided to start her new career from the very beginning, as a solo singer in Korea. She didn't expect too much for the result later, she just wanted to give herself a try, of course with most of support from Chorong a.k.a her fiance a.k.a the CEO where she work for the song.

Of course this isn't easy thing for her, everything is new, she could've done this a long time ago but then everything was ruined that she turned into a cold girl, anxious and failed to have a debut. She has also recently gained more fame after composing a song for Eunji and Namjoo which was included on  a famous senior composer and singer and that totally had the effect on Bomi to start her new carreer, although she would say that Chorong had impact in it, but however she has promised to herself to do this well and not to make everyone upset.

******

In the evening, Bomi headed out of the studio to get a cup of Iced Americano while Chorong is finishing her work on her work room. She could feel her eyes are tired due to non stop recording on her mini album lately but she would never complained for that, it's a hard work that she has to do.

She put her cup onto the table when someone stopped in front of her seat holding a cup of coffee and stand right in front of her. She believes herself that the person is a person she doesn't want to see, but she's kinda tired of bumping into her and end up with a small fight.

"So it's not a surprise anymore, meeting you in this building, you've been like an artist of this agency, oh I forgot you're also an artist and a composer at this company." Said the girl with a black tshirt and a black cap.

"Seems like you're always around wherever I am, are you serously stalking me? I just want to sit, drink and rest peacefully" Bomi said.

"Well, you can't complain, this is also my company, my place to work, not just your girlfriend's company, right?" The girl chuckled.

As they talked to each other sarcastically, no matter how much the avoided to bump into each other they would always end up meet and have a little arguement. People would probably seen it as two bestfriends are talking to each other without knowing that really happen to them. Those days, in the past, seemed so hard to be erased from Eunji's mind.

"You better stop, I kinda fed up with the situation, I always try to avoid but you're always somewhere around me"

"Call it a destiny, like I said before, I thought it was all coincidence but it turned into a destiny, we were on the same audition and now in the same company, even you wrote a song for me, and now you're working on your debut here, in Korea and again, in the same company with me and my group, hhh what did I do to deserve this."

"Listen Eunji-ssi, can we stop all these stupid things? I've been like a fool for being around you and have a little arguement like this, don't you feel tired?  I mean, if you hate me, just stop interacting with me instead of being wherever I am, we can pretend like we don't know each other, you have to keep your image as an idol, your CEO has found out about everything without me telling her what actually happen at that day, people might see and find out that we're not in a good state, and I hate this  fight, if you want to interact with me, we can at least be friend, forget the misunderstanding from the past, I gave up everything ever since that time, and you've got yours, you've got what you wanted, and now I'm just trying to do what I love, we can mind our own business at least"

Eunji laughed sarcastically, finding Bomi being so mad at this. She wanted to stop a fight but the shades of the past will always fly around her head, she knows she should've stopped and mind their own business. But afterall, she just someone who determined to be the best on her own, she knows she's being ambitious. But it's still feel weird to befriend with Bomi, with the one whom she was mad at. She's just being anxious and aftraid if Bomi might steal the attention of all the people who used to praised her and her singing skill and now even Bomi composed a song for her.

"Sometimes I hate you for being here, but I know I couldn't stop you" Eunji stated.

"Then let's just pretend that we don't know each other, we can act professionally whenever we bumped into each other like this, not seeing you always throwing a hate on me, I didn't even know what I did wrong to you"

"YOU'VE STOLEN MY FIRST PLACE, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT...!!!!" the shout was exactly can be heard by the people around the private coffee shop of the company, thankfully there are not too many people there.

"....YOU'VE GOTTEN PEOPLE'S ATTENTION AND YOU LOVED IT, DID YOU?? WHERE I KNOW IT WAS OBVIOUS IT SUPPOSED TO BE ME WHO GOT THE HIGHER POINT ON SINGING, BUT THE LUCKY YOU WON AFTER ALL..!!" the leader of Honey Bees shouted like a mad.

Bomi didn't speak instead of looking at the girl's face, she's quite shocked seeing Eunji being so mad after she told her to forget everything and be friend or just pretend that they don't know each other.

"Listen Jeong Eunji-sshi,,,, I understand that you've been so determined to win the competition, it's also useless to tell you that the judges chose me as the winner because of my score, but did I just tell you to stop talking about that? I told you to stop talking about that ty audition, didn't I?? I hate what happened at that time, I hate how you keep accusing me for winning just because of my father's name and I want you to stop, I want you to stop that ing mind of yours...!!!"

"Why?? Why you wanted to stop? WAE?? You're afraid if people lose the respect to you if they know you won just because you have a famous dad? or you're afraid that your father's scandal will affect your carreer that is just about to start?!"

"Stop talking about my dad...!!!"

"Why? Why I have to stop? Eoh? tell me why? Are you afraid if the scandals in the past might pop up again? You're afraid if people know that the famous Lexa is a daughter of a famous drama producer who had a scandal with a rookie at that time?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter