The past that seems still remain

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's 9 am KST and Chorong has been ready in office to check some unsigned papers, contracts of her trainees or new trainees, she won't be really busy today since her artist are busy with practice and the other schedule before the performance tomorrow afternoon. An.Gelz are having schedule outside meanwhile the Honey Bees will have schedule tonight so they won't do any practice today, they would just stay in office to check the schedule and practice their vocal.

Chorong has sent her driver to pick up Bomi and Amber at the Lotte City Hotel. They've agreed to come to office this morning to do some visit and enjoying coffee break together. Chorong wanted to introduce the duo officially to all her artists.

"Nae unnie, we've been ready, we'll wait at the lobby,,, you don't need to send your driver to pick us up actually, we can go with taxi."

"No it's okay, you're our guest so I have to treat you well"

No more than 15 minutes after Chorong called her love, the driver arrived and bring them to the A.CR Entertainment. They walked to the lobby after the driver drop them down at the office.

"Wow, the office looks great, you have a fabolous girlfriend babe haha" Amber said, Bomi just rolled her eyes.

The receiptionist bring them to the CEO's room where the CEO has been waiting for them.

"Hii.. come in.." Chorong greets her guests, Chorong hugged her love in front of Amber without a doubt.

"Thanks unnie" Bomi gives a quick hug too.

"Thanks Lea,," Amber said.

"You're welcome, Please Have a seat, I'll tell my staff to get you coffee" Chorong said then she called her staff to go to the coffee shop nearby.

"I'm glad both of you finally come here, it's my dream to have you here, I really want to introduce you to my artist" Chorong said.

"I'm glad too I finally come here, your dad always tell me how proud he is to have you handling this office" Amber said with a smile.

"You're too much unnie, why you have to introduce us to them, they're bigger than us, they're more famous here than us" Bomi said, she was the one who always dislike about the idea of introducing them to the A. CR artists.

"Well,, like I said before, I just want to show them that, we're, Asian artists could spread our career to international, I want them to work hard, I want them open their mind, not to be satisfied by being famous only in Korea" Chorong, again explain to her stubborn cold girlfriend who never like Chorong's idea.

"But we're..."

"Lex, can you not argue with your girlfriend? I mean, she's right, she has the right mind and opinion, I agree with her" Amber could get along with Chorong.

"Hfff..." Bomi rolled her eyes, followed by Chorong and Amber's laugh,.

Knock knock...

They were still talking to each other when someone knocked on the door and sneaking inside.

"Oh Joe, Naeun-ah, come in"

It's Joe, Bomi's long time bestfriend, who is also Honey Bees manager now, they finally meet again after their first meeting few months ago after 7 years. And behind her is Naeun.

"Joe..." Bomi stands up as soon as she saw her bestfriend and hug him, leaving Amber in confussion.

"Tzzkk this babo, you were here last time, but you didn't tell me" Joe said, while Bomi's hair.

"Mian.."

A smile is formed on Chorong's mouth seeing her so cold girlfriend being cute after seeing her long time bestfriend.

"Hii Bomi unnie,.." Naeun greets her too.

"Hii Naeun-ah"

"Eum Joe, Naeun-ah, this is Amber or Kai for her stage name, she's Bomi's band mate, the DJ and the guitarist, Kai they're my friends who also work here as my personal assistant and Honey Bees' manager"

The three of them shake their hands after getting introduced by Chorong and continue talking about random things. Seems like Chorong's trying to get them slowly to join her agency in Korea.

"Congrats on you getting back together with Chorong noona" Joe said. They continue talking outside after talking together inside CEO's room.

"Nae, thanks" She said back.

"I know you're fated to be together I was glad when Chorong noona told me about you and her, don't ever do the stupid things again, I won't let you do that again this time"

"No I won't don't worry Joe, I've realized all the stupid things I've done, I love her so much, I won't go away from her again this time"

"That's good, I mark your words, I want you to always be happy" The boy said.

"Nae, don't worry about that"

"Alright then, I'll go back to work now, my girls are having a vocal practice, I have to go check them now, Spend your time to eat with me, too bad Nara isn't here"

"Sure, just call me, I'll stay longer here"

After that short reunion between Bomi and Joe, Bomi has been spending her time walking around the corridor at the A.CR Entertainment building. She's doing the same thing again, staring at the big posters of the groups that belong to this agency, and again, she feels proud seeing her girlfriend has reached her dream by being the owner of an entertainment agency who has raised big famous groups. She seems busy staring at the neon posters at the coridor. And once again, her eyes stopped at Honey Bees' leader, Jeong Eunji.

"I still can't believe we are fated to meet each other again after so many years" she turned her head when she heard someone mumbled something. It's the girl who she's staring at just now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter