This precious moment

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Unnie..." Hayoung called for her girlfriend, they're enjoying their off day together.

"Hmm?"

"Why did Chorong unnie called Eunji unnie? Is there any problem with her?" The giant baby asked, she has no clue about the recent problem.

"Mm, It's a private problem I guess" The tall girl is trying to keep it as secret, she's afraid if the latter would spill it to her members.

"Are you trying to hide something from me?" The giant tried to find the answer.

"I'm not hiding it Hayoung-ah, Chorong unnie said to keep it first till the problem is settled."

"Mm but what is it? Is it related to our group? I think we did well since debut, or related to the project? Or sajjangnim is giving a solo album to Eunji unnie?"

"Hfff, don't assume it yourself if you know nothing babe" The CEO's assistant chuckled

"That's why you better tell me what really happens?"

"I'll tell you when Chorong unnie settled it already and allow me to share" Naeun said, while pinching the giant's cheek.

"Hff whatever, you're not fun anymore" the younger sulking.

"It's not, it's a work related and I have to keep it until CEO allow it"

Bomi was the first one to wake up in the morning after the romantic night with the CEO last night, she was pretty late to sleep and has to wake up early since she wants to prepare breakfast for her girlfriend while the older hasn't waken up. She could feel Chorong cuddled up against herself, in a cozy bed and found the latter's face was very much close to her. She was careful to slide out from Chorong and quickly wrapping her in a blanket and make sure the older won't wake up. Bomi brushed Chorong's cheek gently with her fingers and pecks the forehead before she really get up from the bed. She's glad to see her girlfriend has finally been able to sleep tight right after all the small problems of hers.

She walked carefully from the bedroom to the kitchen and put out stuffs to make a pancake for her girlfriend, she walked around the kitchen and make it fast so that the breakfast would be ready before Chorong wakes up. She put the pancake on a tray and cover it with something so that it won't be cold, then she walked back to the bedroom to find if her love has waken up or not while bringing the pancake and two cups of hot coffee. Bomi has planned this since yesterday, but the latter was so busy with the office things, so she did it today.

 

Chorong's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancake with chocolate on it, I was still on the bed, laying straight with a blanket over me. I rubbed my eyes and try to get up, and I fould my love is sitting next to me, on the lip of my big size bed. She smiled and greeted me, I didn't realize if she was staring at me for the whole time I slept.

"Morning.." She greeted with her gentle smile.

"Eungh, Morning too baby" She smiled again and grabbed my hand and help me to sit. I streched my arms, putting out my chest and made a loud groan.

"Why you wake up so early?" I asked, even though I've already known the answer.

"Because I want to stare at your sleeping face more longer" She said, caressed my cheek and smile.

"You already did tho last night.."

"Hehe, hungry?" She asked, I nodded, she was about to get up to get the pancake, but I pull her back to the bed, she looked confused..

"I need my morning kiss" I said, while being clingy to her. She lean her face closer to me and have my lips on her, she smell so good, she must have cleaned herself before preparing breakfast.

"I love your morning smell"

" smell??!" She asked,

"Heol ert,, I said morning smell not " I said it back, she giggled,

"Ahh I thought you said you love my ?" She said and I just rolled my eyes.

"But you DO love my right?" She asked while moveing her face so close to mine.

"Hmmm..."

Heol, what did she say? But she's right anyway, I love her , hahah, what's on your head Park Chorong, it's still morning and we've just done our short session last night. She giggled again and kiss my lips once more, she stopped the kiss was about to turn around before I really pulled her again and kiss. She gave another kiss on my lips, slowly but passionatey. I placed my arms around her shoulder, bringing her closer as the kiss started to heat up. I don't know but I want her again, more than last night. She moves to the bed and sit in front of me, she hugged my waist tightly, trying to be closer as she could. Her tongue started to brush my lips, this is my favorite thing, we brush each other lips and tongues and making us both moan softly.

"Bbom-ah..." I groaned.

Her warm hand went under my silk pajama and brushed my back up and down, only a touch of Yoon Bomi has made me fly and needed her more. I can feel her breath so close to me, we tilted our head so we can get the best kiss like we used to do. We gasped and tried to catch the air before we continue the kiss. It was getting rough as Bomi started to attack my neck, my weak spot every, I can feel her brushing her lips on my neck that made me arched my neck and gave her more access to attack my neck and I'm sure I'll have to wear a turtle neck tomorrow. Bomi had her hand on my back and tried to take off my silk pajamas, since I didn't wear my bra. She held my hips and made me laid down and made herself straddle me, thighs at each side. I swear our body temperature started to go up and need to free ourselves again from our clothes. Bomi's hand landed safely on my chest right after we let go our clothes. She started to kiss my neck down to my chest, and nibbling and the parts around it, I put my hand on her nape to make her kiss deeper on the chest. She kiss, she and she even bite my and my soft harden , I arched my body and groaned in joy, I also know Bomi loves my moan, so I gave her as much as I could.

"I want you baby..." I whispered seductively in Bomi's ear before nibbling back her earlobe.

"I know..." She smirked.

We forgot the coldness in our room, we didn't feel cold at all, only the hotness that we breath.

The moan started to grow in volume, the more Bomi touch my body with her tongue, the louder my moan. It was when her tongue arrived on my stomach and my V line, I would scream if Bomi goes down. I already feel my stomach is wet from Bomi's saliva. I feel like I'm in heaven, especially when Bomi decided to play with my .

"Bbom-ah..."

"Nae unnie, please moan more, I want to hear it, you know I love it" She said in between her heavy breath.

She kissed me deeper right along with her hand that has been there on my thighs, and followed by , I can feel another tongue on my stomach down to my thighs. She pushed her head againts my wet center as my hip raised. I could feel Bomi's lips and tongue started to my womanhood wall and my , a moment later I felt Bomi's playful tongue entering mine. I arched my body and moan harder once Bomi started to dance down there with her tongue. I put my hand on Bomi's head and push her deeper in between my thigh. I don't mind the burning pain on my wall, I just want Bomi to taste my body as much as she could, with her skilled hand, Bomi spread my legs wider and start to put her one finger to mine. It was slow and fast, yet deep that made me cried out, it's a mix of pain and pleasure although it's not the first time I feel it.

"Don't.... stop...." I demanded, she nodded and adding another finger in it. With her skilled rhythm, fingers moved in and out like she know how to please me and made me come. I grabbed her neck and pulled her to kiss while her skilled fingers are still working down there.

I was shivering when Bomi keep invading my whole body, gripping the bed sheet and moan her name louder and louder that would made Bomi smiled, i could see it even though we were busy with the kiss.

"Bbom-ah, I'm coming now..." right when I said that, I could feel wet liquid came from my womanhood, It was when Bomi started to slow her fingers move and put them out of my wall, as usual, she would her fingers and kiss me, letting me taste the juice that I produced from Bomi's treatment.

"Thanks baby.." I thanked, and she just smiled and kiss my forehead.

"Go take a bath now, I'll reheat the pancake hhh" She said, and I just grinned as we were supposed to have breakfast earlier if only my naughty behavior did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter