We Fall In Love again

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Unnie, this is Mr. Lee, the new producer from Xxx TV who is going to broadcast the reality show for our trainees" Naeun introduced a TV producer to her CEO.

"Owh annyeong Mr. Lee, nice to meet you, please have a seat"

Chorong has already planned to make a reality show for the trainees before debut, she thinks the girls need more attention before their official debut next month. She did it too for Big Tone before their debut.

"The show will be just aired in a short time, like 30 minutes" Chorong said to the producer.

"Alright and this is interesting to film their daily activities right before their debut, Yang Sunbaenim has told be about your group too before" he talks about Big Tone.

"Ah Nae, Mr. Yang really made the best program for my trainees before."

"Sure, I'd love to work with you soon"

That's why she's meeting with one of the producer team, the agency has the broadcasting teams and havr filmed the girls' activities before, so the producer from the xxx tv would get some of the video to be bradcasted.

******

"Naeun-ah, please tell the girls to gather now, I'll be there after this" she instructed her assistant.

Chorong being the cold CEO has this type of a hard working CEO, strict but not a dictator. She always wants the best for her trainees. She always being strict but Naeun knows well that she loves her trainees, even if it's Eunji whom she found out had something -not so good- in the past with her lover.

"Annyeong Sajjangnim" the trainees greet her at the small hall inside the A.CR building.

"Annyeong, I come here not for evaluation,," the girls look confused, because they used to gather for evaluation.

"... I come here to inform you that,, you girls will start your own reality show soon"

She explained and the girls looked so happy, they know if they have reality soon that means their debut is really coming.

"Maybe you never know all this time that my broadcast team has filmed all your activities here, the training, the meeting, the evaluation and even your break time, I'm sure you knownt that they filmed you but,, those will be broadcasted..."

Mumbles are heard everywhere from the girls who look so happy, except one girl,, it's Jeong Eunji, she was just pretending to be happy.

"So, what I want to tell you is, you have to keep working hard, your debut is really near, right in front of your eyes, your dream will really come true, your dream to be the idol, to be the singer, would come true any soon..." The CEO spots her eyes to all the girls while observing thr girls expression, and as the smart CEO of course she knows there is something isn't right with one of the trainee.

"Please be yourself but keep your mind to work harder, the entertaiment industries aren't easy, so if you're not ready to debut, you better back off start from now on, I don't want one person will ruin this team that's already fixed perfectly..." The girls listen well to their CEO,

"Arrasseo??" She said while keep staring at the girls.

"Nae arrasseo Sajjangnim"

Chorong's POV

Walk back to my room after briefing with the trainees, sitting down with so many papers scattered on my desk, I have to sign them all. I take the remote controller and turn on the music player, I play Bomi's song, Gift, although she wasn't the one who composed the music, but the most important thing is, she was the one who made the lyric, and she made it for me. I can't believe she still have that big feeling for me. I love how she's my girlfriend again now.

We've been apart for 7 years and now we're back together again but in a such condition, Long distance relationship, hff, Korea - Seattle isn't near and the time difference isn't joke too. But I know I have to accept this, this is what we have to going through, the most important thing is, I can get her back in my life. I'm sure we would be able to settle everything.

Knockk knock....

"Come in.." I heard someone's knocking on my door, It must be Naeun or Joe.

"Morning Sajjangnim.." As I guessed before, it's Joe.

"Come in Joe,,, do you bring the documents?" I asked him to report about the boys progress and also the other new manager's progress. I made Joe as a lead manager for my company.

"Nae, here's the document, the boys are doing good, the sales, the rating for every th shows they came, highly increased" Joe informed about the boys progress to me. I feel proud with Big Tone, they can do as well as AN.Gell, even much better.

"Thank you Joe" I took the papers from him.

"You love this song too?" He asked with a smile, he looks handsome when he's smiling, Bomi's always surrounded by many beautiful peoples, include myself kkekeke.

"Nae..., the song is so beautiful, I really love it"

"Yeah, Lexa, I mean Bomi, wrote the lyric beautifully, I love how she upgraded her writing skill"

I almost forgot that Joe is Bomi's bestfriend, so I think I have to be a good friend with him too, aside of our job as CEO and employee.

"Yeah, thay was so beautiful,, I was surprised too,,,,,"

"And by the way,, We're back together again,, me,, and Bomi.." I don't know if it's necessary or not telling him about my privacy.

"Wow really?? That's good sajjangnim, I'm glad you're back again with her, she always love you. I know it"

I smile widely when he said that, he's indeed Bomi's supportive best friend.

"Don't hesitate to call me Noona again like before, I mean,, you're my girlfriend's bestfriend, no need to be too formal when we're alone like this, we can be good friends too, just like me and Naeun"

"Sure Noona, noted that"

No One's POV

"Hmm what is she doing right now? it's must be late there, maybe she's sleeping or having a gig, how dare she didn't text me at all hfff, she still hasn't change" Chorong mumbled, seems like she's missing her girlfriend already.

Bomi still hasn't changed even though they're back together again, it doesn't mean, communication happen all the time and that made Chorong feels a bit annoyed. But she has to understand that both are busy persons.

******

Chorong drives her car to The Wave Music Studio to meet Shin Dong Hyuk, the producer who will handle the A.CR trainees debut album.

"Hii Chorong-ah" he greeted the pretty CEO.

"Hi Oppa, so how's the music?" She asked the producer, most of the song will br composed by Shin PD and his team.

"90% ready, the girls will take vocal soon, I will let you know"

He pus the bench away from the piano then sits on it and showing to the CEO few sample of the songs.

"I always satisfied with your music Oppa" Chorong said.

"The lyric that you made is so good, it suits to this melody" Shin PD said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter