Verklempt

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Verklempt (adj.)

Completely overcome with emotion.

           

( Continuation... )

  

 

 

Chapter 46

 

 

 

Jimin automatically closes his eyes when he heard some of the staff said, he needs to get ready and he'll be performing on the stage in 2 minutes. 

 

He put his right hand on his chest to calm his pounding heart and allowed his breathing to relaxed. Upon, remembering the encouraging words that Lisa told him earlier, it made him somehow believe in his self. 

 

Jimin mumbled a small prayer before shaking his trembling hands. He encouraged himself for the umpteenth time before one of the staff approached. 

 

"It's showtime." 

That's the cue when one of the stage lift started descending to the main stage and white smoke erupted the whole area. 

 

Jimin was never a coward nor easily frightened but seeing the sea of crowds made his knees slightly trembled but a certain woman flashed into his mind and that's where he smiled whole heartedly as the background music of a dark themed violin and piano filled his ears. 

 

"Naege Malhae..."

 

 

 

リサ

 

 

 

Chaerin didn't know how it feels to lose someone she loves, she doesn't know how hard it is, she doesn't have the slightest idea how the pain feels unbearable to get through, but seeing her half sister now is more than enough to make her feel what agony is. Her eyes can't even stay open at the moment, she just wanted to runaway and avoid the sight in front of her. 

 

But Chaerin, couldn't just leave her sister alone here. She weakly step forward, forcing herself to approach her grieving sister. 

 

Lisa's knees failed to stand still. All of the strength that she gathered just to see Jennie earlier, had vanished into thin air. Lisa's cries echoed to the empty hall way as her shaking hands covered her face, how can this be so painful? Death is even easier to deal than this torment that they put her through.

 

"Why did you leave me, Jennie?"

 

"You promise."

 

"You promise, you wouldn't leave."

 

She sobbed her heart out, the brunette didn't even care if some of the people passing through will look at her in pity. She doesn't care, she ing lost Jennie. She ing lost the meaning of her life. 

 

She felt her sister engulfed her into a warm embrace and Lisa cried even harder, hoping that the pain will lessen even just a bit but who is she kidding? The pain feels like it will stay permanent. 

 

"What is she doing here?"

Chaerin look up and she saw the scowling face of a woman. 

 

"Mrs. K-kim..."

 

The woman who's on her early forties glared at her crying little sister. 

 

"You have a thick face to show yourself here. After what you've done to my daughter?!" 

Suddenly Lisa's arm has been tightly gripped but the latter didn't even flinched, it felt like she's staring on a corpse eyes if only her tears weren't there.

 

"Mrs. Kim, please don't make a scene here."

Chaerin tried to take her sister away from the woman's wrath. 

 

"If you didn't want a scene, take your sister away from here!" 

Mrs. Kim pushed Lisa to Chaerin, and the brunette started trashing to her sister's hold. 

 

"No, no, no.. Please! I wanna see Jennie." 

Lisa suddenly put her knees down to the floor, in front of Jennie's mom as she tried to hold the woman's hands but Mrs. Kim was fast to take it away as she look at the young girl in full disgust.

 

"Why would I allow you to see my daughter when you caused this to happen?!" 

 

"Mrs. Kim nobody wanted what happened." 

Chaerin is helping Lisa to stand up but the young one stubbornly push her sister away and beg the woman again in front of her.

 

"Please, auntie. I wanna see Jennie."

She reach for the woman's hands once again but Mrs. Kim steer away. 

 

"Do not touch me! Filthy , It's all your fault! My only daughter is dead because of you! You could've just stay away, Lalisa and maybe none of this would ever happen."

Every words that came out from her girlfriend's mom painfully struck to her already dead heart. She thought the excruciating pain had numb her but no, it is more terrifyingly terrible. 

 

She's rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter