Alexithymia

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexithymia (n.)

The inability to express your feelings.

     

              

 

Chapter 39

 

 

 

K-News just posted a new article on their website. 

 

- K-netizens have been anticipating G-dragon's new mini album, one of his track has been released yesterday night unexpectedly as a teaser for the whole mini album. 

 

[Click here to play the track:]

 

This was all over the internet since yesterday and it has reached 900,000 of views in just 24 hours. What surprised the netizens is the girl rapper that seems to be unknown! 

She amazingly catches the hearts of many with just her unique voice. Will we see her soon? Who's that girl? 

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa has been scrolling her phone while her lips had made a cute pout. Kwon Jiyong just asked her to check the link he send to her and this is what she sees. This is so unexpected, they just finished doing that song two weeks ago and now it was the talk of the internet. One thing she realized, never underestimate the power of a superstar. 

 

But what surprises her more is the views that keep increasing. Lisa was about to read some comments when a notification popped out on her phone screen. 

 

[ You received a message to: Taehyung ]

 

She hesitatingly clicked it as the message opened. This is new, Taehyung don't really text her out of the blue. He just go here or Lisa go there to meet him. 

 

From: Taehyung 

Hi Lisa. I just wanted to say that you keep bugging my mind and it irritates me. 

 

Her eyebrow rose up as she read the text from him. What? Lisa clicked the reply button and started typing when another message interrupted her. 

 

From: Taehyung

I miss you.

 

She stopped and read it one more time or maybe five times? She miss him too. 

 

From: Taehyung

I want to see you, Can I see you? 

 

Can he see her? Of course he can. She wanted to see him too. 

 

From: Taehyung

I'm sorry about my first text btw, it just that I can't concentrate on my work because you keep popping in my mind and I'm stupidly smiling without any reason at all! It's crazy. 

 

Lisa laughed upon reading his new text message. Then she remembered a certain scenario in her mind. 

 

 

 

"Do you wanna make out?"

Lisa asked like she was asking how was the weather today? Her face was void of any emotions and voice was calmer than water. 

 

Taehyung who heard this quickly shifted his whole attention to the girl. Wait what?

 

"Pardon?"

Did he heard it really right? Make out? Lisa then stared at him but croaked up upon seeing Taehyung's baffled face. She laughed so hard that she almost fell on the floor, luckily Taehyung held her as he also laugh with her. 

 

"I thought you were really serious."

He breathed and the smile on his face stays the same. Lisa cleared and fixed her composure. 

 

"Well, that gets really awkward and it was the first thing that came up into my mind."

She confessed and tucked a hair beneath her right ear. Lisa nibbled her lower lip as her other hand was fidgeting the hem of her shirt. 

 

It was so uncommon that she get really shy at Taehyung. 

 

"I see, so let's get started?"

Lisa's head snapped to him, and one of her eyebrows quirked up. 

 

"Let's get started of what?"

 

"The make out."

Taehyung shrugged and face her, there's a playing smirk on his lips and if it's even possible? It adds more attractiveness on his facial physique. 

 

"Shut up!"

She laughed again and pushed Taehyung away from her. As fast as that they went to their usual bickering and playful selves where awkwardness died down and felt once again the comfortable fondness between them. 

 

 

 

Lisa smiled from that thought and goes back to type a reply for his text messages when another notification came up. She can only shake her head in amusement of how Taehyung can be so clingy and persistent sometimes. 

 

From: Taehyung

Why are you not replying? Are you busy?

 

Lisa rolled her eyes though her smile remain the same. 

 

To: Taehyung

Because you're not making me. Stop flooding our message box! Kkk 😂

 

She finally had the chance to type a text back for him. 

 

From: Taehyung

Sorry 😅 So? Do u miss me 2?

 

To: Taehyung

I thought that wasn't a question. 

 

From: Taehyung

It is now. Kkk

 

Lisa looked up to the time, she wonders when will Jimin be home? So that she can inform him that she'll go out with Taehyung today, because the last time she forgot to tell him? He ended up getting so worried. 

 

To: Taehyung

Whatever, but u can see me.

 

Maybe she'll just call Jimin later or just leave a note for him. 

 

From: Taehyung

Hmm, I'll see u then! Let's eat dinner at my place. 

 

To: Taehyung

Will u be the one cooking? 

 

Lisa asked curious, because the last time he cooked was way long ago, and it was for breakfast. 

 

From: Taehyung 

Take outs 😂 I only know basic cooking. 

 

It made her smile of how silly the thought is. Of course, Lisa. Taehyung is not Jimin to begin with. He's more like a person who eat dinner at an exquisite restaurant or a fancy dinner at a yacht. 

 

To: Taehyung 

Still sounds good! 

 

From: Taehyung

I'll fetch you at 8 pm! Can't wait to see you

 

Lisa looked again at the sitting clock which put over the cupboard near the huge bookshelf. She checks the time and calculate. Lisa started typing a reply again but her playful self wanted to do more.

 

To: Taehyung

Of course, and Taehyung? 

 

She waited for a brief moment before receiving a new message from him. 

 

From: Taehyung

Yes?

 

With her teeth put between her lips, she send the words she wanted to tell him since the first message he sent. 

 

To: Taehyung 

I miss you too..

 

She locked her phone and put it beside her as she waited for a text back. Her mind in battle of she did the right thing or she makes it more awkward. 

 

Lisa stood up warily, and made herself busy by going to the kitchen to get some water to calm her raging thoughts and frenzy beating heart. 

 

The time she got back to the living room? Lisa noticed her phone light up and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter