Charmolypi

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Charmolypi (n.)

"Joy-making sorrow". 

a mixed feeling of happiness 

while being sad. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 23

 

 

 

A sharp pain shot through Taehyung's chest, making him unable to breathe evenly, when he saw the message from one of his friends online. 

 

 

'Bae Irene & Oh Sehun Engagement Party'

 

 

That was fast it's only been months and now they are engage? The worst part is He and Irene didn't even get enough closure for the both of them and he is invited with this damn party? Are they ing up with him?

 

He raked his brown hair, as he stand up and punch the nearest wall to him. .

 

Until he heard a clicked from the door in his room. He halted and shift his gaze at the person who rudely intruded him.

 

Their eyes meet.

 

There's the one he needed right now, he ran to her and hug Lisa immediately, surprising the blonde in the process. 

 

 

"Where have you been, Lisa?"

He's been waiting for her, because that's what she promised before she left that she will definitely come back again to him. Taehyung needed Lisa, there's no point of denying anymore... He can't do this all alone.

 

 

 

She's right.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. It must've been hard right? It's okay, I'm here now."

She assuredly smiled at him, gently patting his back. 

Two broken humans start to cure themselves again with the help of one another. 

 

 

"She's getting married."

Taehyung tighten his hold at the blonde, and by hearing this Lisa felt furious. 

How dare that girl do that to him? Then the blonde withdrew Taehyung's hands off with her as she stride her way to where his laptop has been place. 

 

Her eyes squinted when she saw the invitation that sent to him via e-mail. 

 

 

That thick-face .

 

 

"Your free tomorrow night right?"

The blonde look at him through her shoulder, but then she quickly reverted her attention back to his laptop, failing to see the sly smirk on Lisa's lips.

 

 

"Yeah, sure. Why?"

 

 

"We're going to a party."

or should Lisa say, 'We're going to ruin someones party.' That cheating 'ex' of him is really getting on her nerves. 

 

How about let her taste a tiny piece of Lisa's wrath?

 

 

"Are you planning to attend to that ing engagement party?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders, still having the smirk playing on her pretty doll like face. Inside her keen mind is a forming wicked plot for the soon to be husband and wife.

 

 

"I mean why not? Are you planning to just sulk here all alone in your room, while the girl you love is having the time of her life out there?"

This time she face Taehyung with her innocent smile, showing her perfect white teeth. She slowly move forward as she put her both hands on his shoulders, gently massaging it. 

 

 

"Chill, Taehyungie you look so tense. We just need to only show up to that damn party, after that we can go home. So that Irene would see that you are not affected at all even a bit, and maybe after seeing that you're no longer chasing her, she can reflect that leaving you was the biggest mistake she ever did."

Lie. She was planning more than that. 

If Lisa has been triggered she can really be so evil. 

 

She may look so innocent and all but Lisa is different, she can be the girl you won't expect her to be.

 

 

After all the madness? 

 

 

Do you expect her to be the same girl who is still innocent, ignorant in things, weak and fragile? 

 

Well, you're wrong. If you thought that she's the damsel in distress, put your glasses on. 

 

She's not only portraying Alice but also the Queen of Hearts, you can also see her as the Mad Hatter sometimes and a glimpse of the Cheshire Cat. 

 

 

She's everything Mad.

 

 

That makes her hard to love, because she's her own wonderland.

 

 

 

"You're right."

Taehyung nod but Lisa can still see the hesitation in his eyes and she's eager to erase it. 

 

She smiled sweetly at him as she slipped her hands around his neck, closing the gap between their bodies. 

 

 

"Of course. I'm right, Mr. Kim."

The blonde softly mewled as Lisa's fresh breath fanning to his parted lips, erasing successfully the glint of hesitation in his dark orbs.

 

 

"I missed you."

Lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter