Map - 9

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? WILL HELLSICA FINALLY FIND OUT SOOJUNG'S TRIP? HMMM....

Thank you to all the members who has subscribed in this story, i hope it entertains you all. To those who upvoted the story thank you very much!

PEACE YOw~

 

 

---------

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

9:00 AM Florence, Italy

 

It was a lovely morning, Yuri and I are having breakfast outside hearing the birds chirp and seeing the view of the vineyard. I can live forever in this place…

 

My phone chimed indicating that I received a message. While holding my fork, I took my phone on the table and checked who it is that remembered me. It was Soojung asking me how I am and saying sorry if we didn’t had the chance to talk again yesterday. She said her phone line has some problems that’s why it is unreachable. She reminded me to just leave a message on her KKT or call her on LINE.

 

“Is it Soojung?” Yuri asked while biting her celery. She looks like a rabbit eating it… cute Seobang.

 

“Yup, telling me her phone line was really busted and having it repaired immediately. She’s only reachable through KKT and LINE…”

 

“Won’t she fly 2 weeks before the wedding Sica? She and Tzuyu can take the flight together… you know..”

 

“I’ll ask her that but it’s still up to Yoona too.” sigh.

 

“Yoona will be coming too so it’s possible… Yiyun will be coming the day before but I can also ask her to come earlier since she’s definitely not busy as of now. I’m kinda excited for her and Soojung to meet hehehe.”

 

“Tell her to stay away from Soojung! I don't want her magic hands laying on my sister's skin or her lips on my sister's lips. My sister is off limits!” Yuri laughed at my murderous expression and pulled my arms planting a kiss on my forehead.

 

“Sica, my sister is a trustworthy person. Her only fault is being a famous idol that’s why you don’t want her to meet Soojung. But I assure you, she’s not going to break Soojung’s heart in case they meet.”

 

“Why do I sense that you are rooting for the two of them?! Yuri!”

 

“Anything can happen Sica! Won’t it be romantic if they meet for the first time and sparks fly, they will enjoy each other’s company then at the end of the day they will be together? That will be romantic…” she sighed dreamily at me. Tsk tsk tsk… Kwon Yuri the hopeless romantic.

 

I sent another message to Soojung telling her about the suggestion of Yuri. I had the urge to open my Twitter because my heart says so and who doesn’t open they SNS every morning?!. When my timeline loaded, photos of Amber and articles about her vacation with a secret friend erupted.    

 

“Seobang… There’s another sighting of Amber in London…”

 

“Really? Fan taken again?”

 

“Yeah… you wouldn’t believe this but this is insane.”

 

Yuri went beside me and looked at my phone “Why? What is it?”

 

“She’s in freaking Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Hahaha! Is she a fan of the series?” the only person I know who’s a devoted fan of that series is Soojung and she has been dreaming of going in any Harry Potter studios out there.

 

“Seriously?! Since when did Yiyun became a fan of Potter? Maybe it’s part of her tour..”

 

“Maybe..” I shrugged my shoulders and showed the phone to her. I scrolled the photos and one captured my interest and Yuri too.

 

“Wait, is that a girl beside her?”

 

“I believe so…” oh another photo!

 

The girl’s back was facing the camera so her face isn’t seen. Yiyun was wearing a baseball cap while talking to the girl. They look…chummy.

 

That back… I know that back. And hair….

 

Soojung?!

 

“Oh… a lot of photos we have here!” Yuri exclaimed! “This is already getting out of control!” she took her phone on her pocket and dialed a number but I think it’s not connecting.

 

“Seobang, the girl looks like S-soojung…”

 

“Sica, how can the back of that girl looks like Soojung! I’ll recognize Soojung in a crowd just by looking at her cute forehead. She’s probably at home now watching TV or a movie.”

 

I have this feeling inside me that I have to fight. Maybe Yuri is right, Soojung is home and not in London. If she will travel she knows how to inform me first.

 

“Who are you calling?”

 

“Yiyun who else! Does she even know her photos are already spreading? Her manager Vic must be freaking out right now!”

 

Her call connected and she yelled at Yiyun on the other line startling me. Angry Seobang is scary and always shuts me up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

 

“Seobang… There’s another sighting of Amber in London…” Aiissshhh… fans, really. They can’t give my sister the privacy she needs.

 

“Really? Fan taken again?”

 

“Yeah… you wouldn’t believe this but this is insane.”

 

“Why? What is it?”

 

“She’s in freaking Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Hahaha! Is she a fan of the series?” Harry Potter?! Since when Yiyun liked that wizard? I laughed softly at what Sica said but at the back of my mind I am already feeling some nervousness.

 

Damn Yiyun… why do I have a bad feeling about this?

 

“Seriously?! Since when did Yiyun became a fan of Potter? Maybe it’s part of her tour..”

 

“Maybe..” Sica shrugged her shoulders and showed the phone to me. She was scrolling the photos that was posted by fans, when one photo caught my interest and hers too.

 

“Wait, is that a girl beside her?” even though it was a side shot, I can recognize the tall one as Yiyun wearing her favorite baseball cap. The girl’s face is not that clear but staring at it, there’s some kind of familiarity in there. The photo was kinda pixelated maybe the one who took the photo hasn't upgraded their phone or the zoom function is not good. 

 

“I believe so…”

 

She opened another photo and my jaw dropped momentarily on what I am seeing. Yiyun being sweet to the girl! Now it’s only the girl’s back that is captured by the nosy fan but the nervousness I have in my chest is still there. Oh God please don’t tell me my guess is right…

 

“Oh… a lot of photos we have here!” I exclaimed at Sica to divert her attention. She was staring intently at the photo obviously trying to decipher who the girl is. “This is already getting out of control!” Yiyun you kid! What are you doing??! I took my phone and dialed Yiyun’s number, it was ringing non-stop.

 

“Seobang, the girl looks like S-soojung…” OH MACDADDY! 

 

“Sica, how can the back of that girl looks like Soojung! I’ll recognize Soojung in a crowd just by looking at her cute forehead. She’s probably at home now watching TV or a movie.” hehehe…hehe… why do I have a feeling it’s Soojung?

 

“Who are you calling?”

 

“Yiyun who else! Does she even know her photos are already spreading? Her manager Vic must be freaking out right now!” stupid answer it now!

 

After 4 rings, the call connected and I just bursted out of nervousness and excitement I don’t even know why I feel.

 

“YAH! YIYUN! ARE YOU GOING INSANE?! HAVEN’T YOU CHECK THE ARTICLES POSTED ABOUT YOU ONLINE??!”

 

“Unnie… don’t shout..” I stood up from my seat and tried to be out of Sica’s earshot. She was still busy with her phone scrolling so I made my way to go farther away. I need to confirm something.

 

“I’m sorry Yiyun… hey… ummm… so how was the Potter World?”

 

“What?! How did you know??”

 

“Fool. It’s all over the internet! Your photos are posted in Weibo again and has been picked up by every entertainment sites...”

 

“Oh…” she went silent for a while then I heard a voice on the background saying ‘I’m going to shower now.’

 

That voice is eerily familiar…

 

“Yiyun!”

 

“Unnie sorry hehehe…. actually I haven’t check the internet since I came here so I don’t know what it is. What have they been talking about again?”

 

“You and the girl at the Potter World… Yiyun, who really is that girl?” but if it’s Soojung that will be utterly impossible. Sica said she talked to her sister last night and she’s in Korea.

 

I heard Amber’s deep sigh and chuckled at the other line “Unnie… is it possible to fall in-love with a person you just met in a span of 12 hours?” Yiyun… seems like she’s having a dilemma about her feelings. So the girl with her is really someone special…

 

“Nothing is impossible when it comes to falling in-love Yiyun. There are others who falls in-love with their partners at first sight. Luckier are those who considers their selves as each other’s respective soulmates. The secret is how to make it last and keep the emotions and feelings burning. There are no proper scientific explanations about it, what you can only do is follow what your heart tells you. Why?…. have you fallen in-love with that girl? Who is she by the way?”

 

She laughed in a soft way and answered me that made me drop my phone on the ground.

 

“Krystal Jung.”

 

 

 

HOLY YIYUN, YOU INSTANTLY GOT YOUR SENTENCE TO DIE.

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

7:00 AM

 

“Krys….”

 

Hmmm…. smells like coffee…

 

She woke up early again leaving me here alone in the bed. Tomorrow I’ll make sure to hold her tight so she won’t leave me here… “It’s still early… still cuddle time…”

 

I smiled on what I mumbled and smacked my forehead incredulously. I am not the Amber Liu I used to be... spending time with her made me realized what I have been missing in my life.

 

“Hey Earthling~~…” she entered the room with a cute smile on her lips holding a fresh cup of steaming coffee and sat beside me on the bed “Sit up and drink your coffee before it turns cold. I hope I made it just the way you like.”

 

Still in her pajamas with her long brown and luxurious hair in a ponytail, her simplicity still leaves me in awe. She’s wearing her round specs again so it means she’s doing some writing outside. I sat on the bed and brushed my hair back ruffling it before staring at her with a smile full of adoration “The second morning I woke up without you beside me… why do you always leave me?”

 

She stared back at me too, with a funny look on her face and burst out laughing before answering me “Amber! There’s nothing I can do… I have this habit of waking up early and already moving. I kinda adapted to that lifestyle when I was still working and it became a daily thing at weekdays. I only do sleeping marathons at weekends and doze off for almost the whole day without being disturbed.” Oh. Hehehe…

 

She narrowed her eyes at me playfully when I scratched my head with a smile. “Don’t tell me you’re sulking because I left you here on the bed sleeping?!~ Why, you are a clingy Earthling aigoo~~..” she pinched my cheeks and smiled at me while her eyes roam my face “Drink this, maybe I’ll think about staying for 5 minutes with you.” she wiggled her eyebrows playfully after saying it.

 

“Woah… 5 minutes of Heaven?? I’ll even drink a whole mug of Espresso if you want!” I took the cup of coffee from her and took a sip of it while looking at her. She has this look on her face like she’s nervous or something. Why?

 

Tasting the coffee she made, I kept a straight face and took a sip again before putting down the cup at the bedside table. Is she waiting for my comment on how the coffee tastes?

 

“So…?” she asked me and started biting her the tip of her thumb like a kid. Cute.

 

“So… What do you mean so?” I asked her like it’s nothing but deep inside I was laughing. Her face fell and pouted while looking at her hands, she looks so cute and pretty doing that. Krystal being teased is a sight to behold.

 

She looked up at me and let out a smile that didn’t even reached her eyes “Nah… Nothing. Ummm… I’ll just go outside and send a message to my parents, they expect me to send them an update everyday. Finish your coffee..” awww… she patted my cheeks before standing up from the bed, even bit her lips like she’s controlling herself not to cry! Okay teasing is over!

 

I caught her right hand and pulled her back on the bed making her stumble, shrieking. She landed on my lap and I quickly wrapped my arms on her body before trapping her beneath me lying down.

 

“YA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter