Map - 30

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! HERE IS OUR UPDATE THIS SUPER EARLY MORNING!

HOPE YOU LL LIKE IT AND I DO APOLOGIZE IF THE STORY IS SO MUSHY AND A LOT OF TIME ALL CHEESY. It's just that it is what flows in my mind while writing the scenes. :D

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters! 

Peace yow!

 

------------

 

 

 

 

Day 24

9:30 AM

Brussels Airport

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

“Earthling, can we get something from that Vendo machine? It looks interesting…” I pointed the Vendo machine in the corner of the airport near the waiting area after dropping off my Postcard for Mom and Dad at the Airport Post Office. It looks attractive… and cute.

 

She followed me to the direction lurking behind my back then snickered. “OH! Look, it’s little thingy boy spraying Coke!”

 

 

“Amber…” I widened my eyes at her hissing. She took a photo of me and the Vendo machine then laughed at it. “I will really have a sculpture made like this hahaha…” Aissh.

 

I got a can of Coke and some packets of M&Ms from the vendo machines while Amber settled with a can of Sprite. We went back to our seats while waiting for the boarding of our flight going to Vienna.

 

“So… Miss Hungry, we will be arriving in Vienna before lunchtime, let’s check-in first before grabbing a bite of that Wiener Schnitzel you want…” I threw a piece of chocolate in that she expertly caught.

 

“Can I have an Appelstrudel?” hehehe…

 

“Of course!… NO.” Awww… (T__T) Maybe if the Appelstrudel is made from Green Apples I can eat it.

 

“I wish we can go back in Vienna by Christmas time Earthling…. its festive in Vienna when Christmas comes…”

 

“Then maybe we should just skip Vienna today and head out to Grindelwald…” she wriggled her eyebrows at me.

 

“No way… Grindelwald is also a December get away! We can’t ski if we go there now.”

 

“Should we just head to Florence and be with our sisters?” I stopped and had a thought about what she said. It will be a big waste of money if we suddenly change our route today. And I still want to see Vienna even if its Summer though….

 

I shook my head and smiled at her popping another chocolate on “Nah, we’re going to Vienna. The Wiener Schnitzel and Mozart are waiting for us!” we heard the overhead speaker announcing that we can already board our flight. We stood up and walked our butts off to the gate, on to our next adventure: VIENNA, AUSTRIA.

 

 

 

 

 

12:10 PM

Vienna International Airport

Vienna, Austria

 

After taking our bags from the baggage conveyor belt we rode a taxi taking us to Marriot Vienna Hotel. Amber’s Rewards Points came handy, we don’t have to pay huge amounts for the hotel and are just using her points, plus it has complimentary room upgrade.

 

The plan is to stay here for 2 nights then off we go to Firenze. I found out from Amber that she has the wedding rings of the couple which Yuri unnie asked her to picked up from Paris where she got the engagement ring she gave me. The rings are beautiful, now I know what Jessica unnie meant about JAR. How can I be so dense not to remember that there is also someone named JAR famous for jewelries!?

 

Our hotel room is nice, we opted to take just a room instead of a Suite since we realized we don’t really use the room that much. We’ll be out the whole day and be back by night, what we only need is the bed of course hehehe.

 

 

Our morning was great, especially for me. No, not because I gave service for a certain Earthling although that is included. I didn’t have a headache which is a relief for me and to Yoona unnie too. I told her the worst is about my left eyesight, there are times it gets blurry that I shut it a little to control myself. Amber noticed how I tend to bump into things inside our Suite, she told Yoona unnie about it. Unnie said that I really have to take the surgery immediately to treat it.

 

She advised me to be careful and not let my head bump hard to anything as a precautionary measure. That to be always careful because she don’t want me losing my eyesight at the same time my memory. Crazy Alligator.

 

 

 

From: Yoona-gator

1:25 PM

 

Soojungie, Amber said you bump into things on your left. How’s your left eye? Still getting blurry at times or getting permanent? Can you just fly to Florence immediately so I can check you!? I will really smack your head hard due to your stubbornness!!!

 

--------

 

From: Yoona-gator

1:28 PM

 

I’m sorry hehehe… I forgot your head is off limits…ooops! My bad! Then I’ll just smack your once I see you here! And please, be careful with your head! No headbanging when having , arasso? Tell Amber because I will ask her if you told her what I said! And don’t strain yourself my goodness!… okay… who am I to judge? Your Changwook oppa already came home and his first agenda is to make a baby. I told him after your surgery which is near because if I get pregnant and its delicate, I wont be able to perform the surgery. I won’t allow anyone to do it! I have the right to poke on your brain! Wow… that sounds… weird. So, what was I’m saying?

 

-----------

 

From: Yoona-gator

1:30 PM

 

Wait… or maybe I’ll just pinch your sides because smacking your sounds so Fifty Shades (0.0)

 

----------

 

From: Yoona-gator

1:32 PM

 

As I was saying, take care of yourself and I’ll see you in Florence baby cousin.

Shucks… it feels weird typing the word ‘Baby’ my hands are trembling. SOOJUNGIE!!!! he really is dead set to have a baby now!!!! he said if I get pregnant he will step down from the Special Forces and retire from the battle field and stay back in Seoul with me!!! Until now I haven’t let him touch me… I said I have a period! I know… I know… there’s that thing called but still! What if there’s a 0.1% chance that it will be broken then accidentally… oh God I can’t imagine! You know how works!

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL! I DON’T !! Crazy doctor! How am I supposed to know how a works…” I mumbled absentmindedly while reading Yoona unnie’s messages. How the hell would I know!? we don’t even need it!

 

I heard Amber chuckling beside me taking a peek at my phone. Damn… but Yoona unnie really sounds in deep worry. But I don’t want her to think like that, she doesn’t have to base it on my surgery. If she gets pregnant, fine. But I think it wouldn’t be that fast… I hope.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk… Doc Yoona is afraid to get pregnant while I’m here praying to the Heavens for the impossible…”

 

“Earthling!”

 

“I know…. I know…. but still, your cousin needs to chill. If she doesn’t want to get pregnant then do birth control methods! She’s a Doctor my goodness! She knows what to do… and condoms are durable nowadays… it won’t break unless someone deliberately make a hole on it.”

 

“She’s just pressured… maybe Auntie and Uncle is asking again why the two of them are not preparing for the wedding.” I sighed. Poor Unnie. But I want her to have a baby soon!

 

To: Yoona-gator

1:40 PM

 

YAH! Unnie, why don’t the two of you get married soon then have a baby how about that? Or make a baby then get married soon. Or whatever but please, don’t compromise your relationship just because of my surgery. Plus you know what to do, there’s a lot of Birth control methods out there. Just explain everything to Oppa. He will understand. By the way, I DON’T KNOW HOW A DAMN WORKS BECAUSE WE DON’T NEED IT IF YOU FORGOT! Where do you want me to put it on Amber?!

 

-----------

 

From: Yoona-gator    

1:45 PM

 

Oh yeah… I forgot… hahaha… well just for fun, put it on her fake dong. Nyahahahahahahaha!!!!! or better yet, make balloons out of condoms hehehehe…. which reminds me, what are we going to do on your Unnie’s Bachelorette party??? Any suggestions??? should we hire Italian Strippers?? hmmmm…. I bet she wouldn’t like that… she rather have Karlie Kloss parade in front of her wearing a pair of Victoria’s Secret undies than a hot Italian stripper. Or maybe both….

 

 

 

“Earthling, look at Yoona unnie’s message… my cousin is really crazy!” I placed my phone on her palm and continued on slicing my very delicious Wiener Schnitzel before biting into the goodness. Fresh thinly sliced veal meat pounded into goodness, seasoned with salt and pepper, rolled in flour, dipped in egg and rolled in bread crumbs then deep fried in coconut oil until tender and golden crispy… ugggh! Nothing beats the original! YUM!

 

She read the message and burst out laughing while reading it, she placed down the beer pilsner on the table and continued on reading it. “Yeah… right… no head banging…”

 

“Shut up…”

 

“Just banging…~~”

 

“ert…”

 

“Look who’s talking… oh yeah… THE BOSS.” my cheeks went burning hot when she said that. Stupid Earthling…

 

“Give me my phone!!” Aissshhh…. of course, I’m the Boss sometimes… but she’s the Boss a lot of times. (^___^). She handed the phone back to me laughing while I glare at her, pouting. She sure did enjoyed the morning ride… XD

 

There was another message again from Yoona unnie and a new one from Luna. I opened Luna’s message first and bit my lips while reading it, hiding the phone a little from Amber.

 

From: Luna-banana

1:57 PM

 

Krys, we already got the things you want. Gave it to Victoria and she said she will have it processed in express. Are you sure about this? You know…. anyway, I trust your judgement. You know I’ll always be here for you. Enjoy Vienna and please take care of yourself and Amber too tell that to her. Send my regards and gratitude, Vic has been kind to us. Don’t worry about everything back home, everything is under control. Miss you Krys!

 

 

I hope it can be process easily. Based from what I read on the website it will take days before getting it then doing the actual act. Its just that we are lucky both of us are born in the U.S. so that will be an easy thing… I hope.

 

Plus…

 

I still don’t know if she will say yes to it. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed…

 

Sigh….

 

Amber excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I looked around the restaurant checking if there are suspicious persons lurking, trying to disturb pour privacy again. The restaurant is a bit crowded at this time with locals and tourists too but I don’t see any Korean looking individuals dining, the two of us are the only Asians inside.

 

Uggghh.. I hate being paranoid! What happened in Brussels is a lesson for them. I hope they stop following us around because we already released what they want. Even posted another batch of photos again in Amber’s Weibo feeding them. They don’t have to follow us and take our photos… we will supply it to everyone hot and fast.

 

She went back and she continued on eating while I already finished my serving. She eat so slow…

 

“Yah, give me your knife and fork.”

 

“Why? Are you still hungry?”

 

“No, I’ll cut it for you to pieces because you eat so slow Earthling. Come…” she grinned at me like a kid and followed what I said. I sliced the pork to bit size pieces and fed it to her while drinking beer. I only had water because I told her we will go to this Viennese Coffee house I wanted to see.

 

 

 

------

 

If Amber’s ankle is okay, we probably walked all the way to Diglas Cafe, one of the oldest coffee house in Vienna. We took a cab going there and the moment we stood in front of the Rose Pink colored establishment, freshly brewed Viennese coffee welcomed our senses plus the sweet smell of desserts waiting for us to be devoured.

 

The interiors are so beautiful seeing it live than staring at the photos on the internet. Having the reputation of being the oldest coffeehouse in Vienna and serving the best pastries plus coffee is what makes them relevant.

 

Just as we entered, different kinds of pastries and cakes lined up the counter that made me my lips in anticipation. Oh my God… this is cake Heaven! Can I have a taste of the Appelstruddel??

 

Seems like Amber read my expression and lead me in an empty seat shaking her head at my pouting face. “I know what you are thinking you witch, the an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter