Map - 17

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Our second update for today! 

Don't scroll down on the Chapter Preview, i'm telling you. Don't. Read that after this chapter. Listen to me! Okay?!

 

----------

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

We took the 11:00 AM train going to Cordoba so when we arrive there, we will just check-in first then head out for lunch. Then some exploring of the city perhaps until night time. I’m feeling good today since this morning. I didn’t experience any headache and my vision is okay, it’s normal.

 

“I hope I feel like this everyday until we finish this trip…” I murmured to myself while looking out of the train window. "Where is that Earthling? What's taking her so long in the restroom?" Amber finally came coming from the bathroom and sat beside me, pulled me closer to her kissing the top of my head.

 

“Your fans are so cute and nice… I didn’t know you also has a fanbase here in Spain..” I chuckled at her.

 

“Me too, I didn’t know. They are so nice and young haha… I’m glad I met some of them.”

 

“Why don’t you hold a fan meeting here in Madrid? Just a small gathering with your fans… you can always check first their total number through getting in touch with the Fans Club if they have an organized Club, okay? Then have the meeting arrange and get a proper venue appropriate on the number of attendees. Have your team gather datas so you can come up with a good decision and marketing strategy…”

 

“That sounds promising, actually… let me suggest that to Vic later. I’ll send her a message when we get to our hotel. I need to discuss something with her too about the contract negotiations. She said from her message last night that it’s still messy..”

 

“All contracts are messy… if you don’t understand them fully before putting your signature then you’re doomed.” She was caressing the back of my head and it was so goooood~~~… I suddenly felt sleepy and lazy...

 

She sighed and spoke in a low voice, her voice making me sleepy. “I’m actually contemplating if I should still continue being an idol or just be someone working behind the scenes by producing and writing music. I already have my own company that I manage good and still trending in the market. Should I just stop being an idol and live a quiet life as a CEO and…”

 

“And what…?” I closed my eyes enjoying the scalp massage she’s giving me. This is sooo gooood… we should continue this later once we arrive at the hotel. Scratch that plans!

 

“A-and… have a quiet life.. with y-you…” my eyes snapped open when I heard those words from her. A quiet life… with me. Sounds… inviting.

 

“Hmmm…. I don’t know~~… maybe… we’ll see.” it sounds so sweet actually. Knowing she’s already thinking that far in what we have right now.  

 

“Krys, do you want to take a nap? I can wake you up when we arrive at the station..” she asked me, whispering in a gentle voice while still caressing the back of my head down to my nape.  

 

“Oh my God… that feels so good Earthling…”

 

“You like it?”

 

“Uhuh~~… more~~..”

 

“Come on, rest your head here in my lap Krys.” I followed her command without protest and laid my head on her lap like a puppy being petted by her master while she continues what she is doing in my head. If only your loving can melt that tumor inside my head, then there won’t be any surgery Earthling.

 

My consciousness was already drifting away to dreamland because of her gentle when Amber whispered words in my ear. I didn’t catch all of it because of how heavy my eyes were but I heard the most important words that made me smile and wonder.

 

“...I love you Krystal Jung… I will always be by your side, promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching Cordoba before the clock strikes 1:00 in the afternoon, we rode a taxi going to the hotel that Amber booked this morning. When we arrived at our destination, I was surprised with the outcome of Amber’s quest. It was a 4-Star or 5-Star hotel, she loves to stay in those kind of places she said, the design and the ambiance of the hotel is so fascinating... So old style.

 

 

“Earthling… this is great! It’s so beautiful here! Look at the structure it has a touch of Moorish influence mixed with Andalusian style...” Oh my gosh… I think I will love it here!

 

“This is a hotel I found on the internet. The ratings are perfect and the reviews from the travelers are all positive. They have a Courtyard inside, an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, Spa and restaurant. And it’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

 

“Yeah… amazing. It’s like going back in time.. I love the feel of this place.”

 

She took my hand and hold it while we enter the hotel. “I knew you will love this… I just thought maybe try a new accommodation instead of the usual hotel. Variety. Let’s check-in now?” I nodded at her and together we went to the Front Desk. Even the lobby is beautiful! It’s like entering a Moorish palace and Spanish Villa in Granada!

 

The Courtyard and the outdoor pool is absolutely stunning! An outdoor terrace with lush greeneries full of orange trees, Al Fresco type of restaurant - a Michelin Star restaurant take that! The Guest Lounge where you can hang out and use their computer is breathtaking. The whole style of the room is breath taking! And it also has an indoor pool! It’s like being inside a Palace and being treated like an Moorish Princess. And there’s a Spa! It’s like being back in time, having a home as big as this. If I may have a chance to build my own house in Korea, I want something like this. I like that everywhere I look there’s something green that I see, a lot of plants to sooth your tired eyes. I’m glad I can see this now…

 

 

The staff and Manager on duty thought we were Honeymooners, because when we entered the room there was a basket of fruits and a Welcome Card greeting us with Best Wishes plus Champagne and Chocolates. Amber’s face was so red because of that especially when we were registering because I registered us two as Yiyun and Soojung Liu for fun. Hahaha!!!….

 

Hahaha…

 

Am I hoping this early?

 

I think so…

 

“Oh my God… this is nice… I love the decoration.. it feels like a home, don’t you think so Earthling?”

 

“The lock is old fashioned too… it’s like an ancient security lock of sorts.”

 

When I turned to her, she was just looking at me with that beautiful smile of hers adorning her face. She’s looking at me like I’m the most precious thing she has in her life… her smile makes my heart burst with happiness.

 

I walked to her direction and wrapped my hands on her neck, she copied what I did but wrapped hers on my waist pulling me closer to her. Brushing our noses together with contented smile on our faces. Just seeing you smile like that makes me braver everyday Earthling…

 

“You like it Krystal?”

 

“I love it Earthling…”

 

“I did good, right?”

 

“You always do.” I gave her a chaste kiss on her lips as a sign of gratitude for a job well done. “You’re learning fast Earthling, very good!”

 

"There's an indoor pool and it looks amazing from the photos I saw online. Let's take a dip later, can we?" 

 

"You don't want to try the outdoor pool? It looks good too..." 

 

"I don't want them to see you in a bikini, wet, and y..." She bit her lips looking like a complete ert. Tsk tsk tsk... 

 

"Hahaha.... So you're going to have a private viewing that's why you want the indoor pool?!" 

 

"Kind of..." 

 

Hahaha.... I smirked at her hiding my laugh. Bikini.... Hahahaha!!!!

 

I patted her cheeks smiling ily at her with a wink. "Ookay~~ as you wish.." Bwoah! Look at those beautiful brown eyes showing excitement! 

 

“Want to see the room?” she asked me while wriggling her eyebrows, her ertedness showing again.

 

“It’s always the room you want to see! There’s a couch here too, look.”

 

“Ahh! So you are suggesting the couch too, huh? Okay… suggestion taken.”

 

“ert Earthling! Is Yuri unnie like that too!?”

 

“Well… we may not have the same blood flowing in our veins but she’s the one who taught me all about it…” Bwoah… it doesn’t show. I always thought it was my sister who is the ert between them two.

 

When we entered the room, I was in awe. The bed.

 

The room I mean. Hahaha…

 

 

It was wonderful! The walls are adorned by paintings and the furniture are all exquisite, it’s like living inside a Palace. Best of all the structure is not that high not like the hotels in the Metro.

 

I flopped my body on the soft bed flapping my arms like a bird. Finally…. rest. But my stomach is protesting now…

 

Amber flopped beside me too and rested her head on my stomach facing me. My right hand caressing her soft hair that I love to hold. “Earthling~~ HUNGRY TUMMY…” I pouted at her shamelessly.

 

“Should we eat now?”

 

“Yessssss pleaseeeeee!!!”

 

“Oookayyy! You like food more than you like me anyways…” she copied my pout and made it cuter, her eyes looking like a sad puppy. Awww….

 

“Earthling… stop that! Let’s eat Salmorejo, it’s a popular dish here…”

 

“Can I just eat you instead?” Huh? My cheeks flushing because of the explicit images entering my mind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter