Map - 15

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! ANOTHER CHAPTER, ANOTHER DAY.

 

 

-------

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

DAY 5

01:00 AM

 

“Soojung-ah… how are you there? Isn’t it past 01:00 in the morning there in Madrid?” Yoona unnie said on the other line. “Are you okay? Are you having another headache? If you really can’t handle the pain just drink one tablet of the Vicodine, Soojungie…”

 

“Unnie… I… I… can’t sleep.” I sighed and hug my knees. I was on the couch while Amber sleeps soundly on our bed, tired from all the walking we did earlier.

 

“Why? Is something bothering you? Tell unnie… I’ll listen.” there was paper ruffling on the back ground then it stopped. She’s already in her clinic at the hospital by this time I supposed.

 

Biting my lips to control my tears, I asked her the question that has been bugging me the whole time.

 

“Yoona u-unnie… can you p-promise me one thing?”

 

I heard Yoona unnie’s sigh on the other line and answered me in a caring voice. “Whatever you want me to promise you Soojungie, I will do. You know I keep my promises…”

 

Yoona unnie…. I trust you.

 

I stood up from the couch and went back to the bed and sat beside Amber’s sleeping form, my eyes gazing on her face… her beautiful face I love looking at while she sleeps.  

 

“Yoona unnie… if I do the operation, my vision… will I still be able to see c-completely?”

 

There was a pause on the other line, my heart pounding on nervousness waiting for Yoona unnie to answer the impossible.

 

“Soojungie… I promise you this. Unnie will do everything to make the pain go away permanently, just say yes to the operation.” I heard her sniffs on the other line and I found myself welling up, hearing how much she believes in me. She’s not just my Doctor, she’s also my sister, my cousin, my best friend.

 

I reached for the strands of hair covering Amber’s face and tucked it at the back of her ears, her peaceful face making me love her even more. I want more time with you Earthling… I want to spend more time with you…

 

“Unnie I still want to see… I still want to see her face every morning when I wake up…” oh God… please stop the tears from falling. I don’t want her to see me crying…

 

“Soojungie… listen to Unnie…” she took a deep breath and spoke again in a confident voice giving me strength. “Yoona unnie will move Heaven and Earth just for you to live a normal life after your operation. I promise you that Soojungie… Unnie will take out that tumour and you will be living your life like the way it should be… just trust Unnie, Soojungie…”

 

“..Just trust Unnie..”

 

I nodded my head even though I know she wouldn’t see it. I trust you Yoona unnie…

 

It’s just that… it’s myself I don’t trust.

 

 

 

“Unnie… I know I’m so stubborn for not doing the operation immediately… I’m sorry… it’s just that..” I wiped the tears and snot on my face before continuing “..it’s just that I’m so scared.. I’m scared I won’t be able to see again. Earlier, while we were walking on the street… my left vision suddenly blurred. I… I was so ing scared Unnie… but Amber was there, she was beside me. I didn’t showed how nervous I was because I was afraid she’ll worry too much…”

 

“You haven’t told her, am I right?” I nodded my head and answered her. “Yes… I haven’t. She saw the bottle of the medicine with your handwriting… she read the ‘V’ as ‘U’… she thinks it’s vitamins. ”

 

Silence.

 

Placing a lingering kiss on Amber’s forehead, I closed my eyes and uttered a prayer to the Gods asking for strength. Strength to go on and the wisdom to continue on living, to continue my life.

 

“Should I tell her now? What if she leaves me..?”

 

“Then if she does that, pack your backpack and fly straight to Florence. Stay with your sister until the wedding and we’ll see each other there. We are going to bleed dry the wine drums of Yuri’s winery, be merry, and shout to the world ‘GIRLS RUN THE WORLD ERS!’”

 

I snickered at what she said, wiping my face with a smile. She really knows how to lift my spirits up. “Ummm…. Jessica unnie haven’t told you?”

 

“Told me what?! The wedding is off!? Yuri finally bumped her head on the wall and realized Jessica unnie is only marrying her because of her lifetime supply of wine?”

 

“NO! Ummm…. she hasn’t told you that Amber and Yuri unnie are sisters?…”

 

“Seriously?!”

 

“Seriously. So she’ll be attending the wedding too…”

 

“Daebak… I can’t believe this. You! Why are you so lucky!? Your hair is longer than Banpo Bridge right now don’t you know that! The whole Korea is wondering who the hell is that girl vacationing with Amber Liu. I was so tempted to tell them who you are in exchange of a free meal in a fancy Steakhouse courtesy of one sasaeng fan of Amber.”

 

“Unnie! Don’t ever do that!”

 

“Just kidding!”

 

We shared a good laugh that made my heart glad, forgetting the emotional start of our phone conversation. This is one of the reasons why I love Yoona unnie so much.

 

“Yoona Unnie…”

 

“Soojungie?”

 

“After the wedding… I want to see Jessica unnie getting married first before I do it.”

 

She took a deep breath and spoke again “Can you still control the pain? Are you taking the medicine as I told you?”

 

“Yes, but not very often. The attack this morning was the same, I fell asleep after taking the medicine but it did wonders because the pain stopped.”

 

“Good… the papers I gave you and prescription, still intact with you? Carrying that kind of medicine there in Europe is considered risky. Just show the prescription and certificate I gave you and everything. You won’t go to jail.”

 

“Thanks Yoona unnie… thank you for answering my call..”

 

“Anytime Soojungie, anytime. There’s no turning back now Soojungie, I will schedule you for operation after Jessica’s wedding. Unnie will make you better I promise you that.” I bit my lips when she said those words.

 

“Thank you Unnie…”

 

“Thank me after the operation Soojungie, but I know it will be a success. Just enjoy your vacation with that hot idol beside you. Tsk tsk tsk… I still can’t believe she chose you… you’re not even beautiful!” I laughed quietly at her teasing and a question that bothers me earlier entered my mind.

 

“Yoona unnie.. I have a question.”

 

“What is it?”  

 

Hmmmm…. should I ask her about it?

 

I’m just really curious to know…

 

“Unnie.. I actually have a period right now and it’s my second day, well third because it’s already morning…”

 

“Oookay… so what’s the question?”

 

“Can I… you know… me and Amber…”

 

“You what?!”

 

“Ummm…. you know….”

 

SILENCE.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next thing I knew, she was already laughing  her guts out.

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

Day 5

10:00 AM

 

Yesterday's trip was tiring because of all the walking we did at the gardens. The Palacio was really huge and touring it yesterday was awesome! The high ceiling and the paintings there was absolutely stunning. Krys said the style is called Rococo or something like that. I don't know... It makes me go loco with all the art.

 

I woke up first this morning and has been lazying here on the bed watching her sleep beside me. Looks like she's tired too... She's snoring!

 

Last night was wonderful... And... Hot.

 

A little bit of self control was forgotten... Just a little bit hehehe.

 

I stared at her sleeping face, even when sleeping she’s still beautiful and cute. Her lips are parted while light snores escapes from it that makes me smile. I think this is the first time ever for Krys to sleep until this late…

 

Last night…. last night was… wonderful.

 

Flashback

 

We were already teasing each other while hanging out in the middle of the Plaza. The night was beautiful and she is beautiful, her lips tastes like Sangria that’s why I can’t get enough of it.

 

I just can't get enough of her and her lips. Kissing her is addicting, every time I will stare at her lips all I wanna do is connect it with mine and feel it's softness, the sweetness of her breath. I can make a song just by how much I love kissing her, how much I want her.

 

Yes, I want her. This Self Control thing is getting out of control… even Krystal is slowly losing hers too.  We have been waiting for this chance of stepping up one level in our intimacy, if she doesn’t have a period today maybe we will go all the way.

 

As soon as we entered the room and closed the door, SELF CONTROL was far from our minds. The kisses started slow and hot, full of wanting and need… our tongues clashing while we taste each others’ mouth. We fell on the couch with me on top of her and started to make out, my lips kissing and on her neck down to the base of running my tongue on her skin.

 

“You taste so ing good….” I mumbled from her neck as I take my time marking her. She moaned audibly while her hand grasps on my hair and pulled my head back clashing our lips. Our breaths mingling as we devour each others lips.

 

She broke the kiss, my lips running after hers. Grabbing my hair, she pulled it back tilting my head that made me gasp. It actually hurts but the pain was instantly gone and was changed into a very pleasurable tingly feeling when the tip of her tongue slowly ran on the base of my throat like she’s taking her time to taste me. … that made me so arouse.

 

“Krys….”

 

trailed its way slowly to the side of my neck biting and , possibly marking me. I don’t know what my neck will look like tomorrow morning, but to have Krystal Jung doing it for me is something I wouldn’t miss.

 

“You taste salty…” I can’t help but chuckle on what she said and she was giggling too.

 

“I was sweating so much today you witch… what can I do?”  OH HOLY FU--

 

The tip of her tongue circled my lobe slowly then she blew her hot breath that made me shiver, a tingly sensation running on my navel. Damn! “But you taste so delicious… and seeing you sweaty earlier actually makes you look so y…” she whispered at my ear in her most iest voice ever. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  

 

“Don’t do this to me….” I think I’m gonna explode any minute now in all these teasings… What the… her hands are now tugging on my clothes pulling it up slowly...

 

“Why are you breathless~~… I’m not doing anything…” oh yes…. you are not definitely doing anything! But you are doing something!

 

“Krys…. Ugghhh…. wait…” the moment she bit the tip of my ear it sent volts of electricity inside my veins making me gasp and pant, running after my breath. I think having no physical interaction for 3 years made me supeeeerrrr sensitive! !

 

She placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me slowly to go up, our lips now connected again doing some breath-defying kissing. “Bed… to the bed Earthling…” she commanded me breathlessly. I lifted her body on the couch and brought her to our bed our lips crashing again. Placing her down gently, she managed to pull up my shirt in one swift move breaking our kiss and completely off of my body throwing it somewhere.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter