Map - 37

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here is our update for todaY!~ 

-------- 

 

Day 31

4:40 PM

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

“She what!!?” I almost choke in laughter hearing what Yoona said to me. We were outside the house having coffee while watching Yiyun and Soojung play catch with their dogs Ddungie and JJ. My sister in-law Tzuyu was with them joining the fun with our dogs Hani and DooE.

 

Yoona was sulking this morning when Yuri and I went out of our room for breakfast. The party ended around 2:00 in the morning with our guests and families giving us their warm blessings and thanks. The crazy 6 month preparations were all worth it.

 

One thing I notice immediately this breakfast is Miyoung’s missing presence in the dining table. I asked our friends about it but all they said was she disappeared last night in the party and left a note inside their room saying she has to fly to Los Angeles ASAP. Just that, no further explanations.

 

Taeyeon was her usual self this morning same as last night. Acting like nothing happened. But I know her too well, being in a relationship with her before and at the same time being close friends… she failed to mask what she truly feels. I still haven’t talk to her but I will once I find a chance today or maybe when we get back to Korea. Yuri and I will fly home with them back to Korea for our Honeymoon/vacation for a month, the management of the vineyard and winery we will leave temporarily to her Assistant Director’s care. Going home to Korea will also be a chance for me to be there for Soojung’s surgery which will be happening next week.

 

Back to my cousin who is still sulking until this afternoon hahaha!! My very intelligent sister just played the biggest prank of the year on her. I can’t believe it!

 

“That sly-mischievous-stubborn and little sister of yours claimed that she poked some holes in the condoms they left for me at the bar counter the night of your Bachelorette Party! She did it on purpose saying she wants to see my little Yoona running on this lawn soon! The hell!” I laughed quietly at her annoyed and sulking expression while holding her coffee mug, legs raised on her seat. Sigh. Worries of people who are afraid to get knock up.

 

“So you mean… you and Changwook had that night when you’re drunk, inside our Library, and used 2 condoms that Soojung claimed she poked some holes on so you will have a chance of finally giving your fiance what he wants. Right?” she pouted at me and nodded while watching Soojung throw the Frisbee to Tzuyu. The dogs were running after them, jumping and barking.

 

“Correction: We only did it once inside your Library and continued in our room. And two, I’m being like this because this whole week is my Ovulation period! What if I get pregnant? I’m not yet ready!” Seriously?!

 

I shook my head watching my cousin pout and sulk on her seat. If getting pregnant at this time is a problem for her then maybe I should pray to the Heavens and just transfer it to me or Yuri! We will gladly welcome that blessing with open arms and marching bands.

 

Here she is having the chance to create a life in a natural method but still undecided and afraid. While my wife and I will have to go through a very hard process of clinic visits and taking medicines just to be able to produce the offspring we want. Worst case scenario is having a heart break when all of it fails.

 

I sighed to myself and directed my gaze to the trio playing on the grass. My sister was wearing a Messi jersey climbed on Yiyun’s back and made her wife a horse telling the poor fellow to run while the dogs are running and jumping after them. Yiyun was also wearing a Messi jersey in different color, probably forced to wear hahaha!!! Yuri said her sister is a Real Madrid die hard fan so definitely the reason for wearing the forbidden shirt is my sister’s doing. Whipped.

 

Soojung and I will have the same fate and life, not just because we married the Kwons but because we will both go through the process of creating life in an unnatural way.

 

“If you really don’t want to be pregnant, then prevent it.” I said to her still watching my sister. Yoona suddenly turns her head on my direction and our gaze met, me giving her a challenging stare.

 

“W-what do you mean Unnie?”

 

I chuckled at her and took a sip of my coffee gone cold. Ahhh… I need ice cubes for this. “You’re a doctor, you know what to do. I’m just saying… hmmm…. how will I say this to you? You see Yoona, if you luckily gets pregnant after that night then consider it as a blessing. Not all couples are that lucky to make a life in one night. Some couples try for years.. some has to undergo IVF just to have a baby. Some are successful and some are not. What I’m saying is this… if you are pregnant then that is one happy news for all of us this year. If not, then good because you will still have a chance next time when you are ready. I know I’m not the best person to say this… this thought came from Mom actually…” I took a deep breath and smiled at her patting her head. “Our parents were not ready too when they found out Mom was pregnant with me the time they were still starting their life, Mom got pregnant with me when she just got out of Uni. But it gave them the motivation to be good parents by learning the process along the way. She said its a trial and error, you just have to have a lot of patience as big as Jupiter and strength like Wonder Woman. She got to use that with Soojungie, you know that.” both of us laughed softly remembering how difficult to control Soojung is when she was still a kid. “Don’t be afraid Yoon… you will be a great Mom.”

 

She nodded with a smile, the doubt in her eyes a while ago gone and was change to a hopeful look. I took her left hand and squeezed it gently tilting my head a little “Sooyeon unnie is here, you know I always got your back.”

 

“Thanks Unnie…”

 

We smiled at each other and giggled, knowing that whatever happens we will always support each other’s back.

 

The trio joined us on the table with Soojung and Tzuyu who was also wearing a Barça jersey that my sister gave to her, talking at the same time about Rome and their desire to eat a lot of Gelato. Amber was just listening to them and will look at us shaking her head amusedly or will roll her eyes playfully while Ddungie’s and her small dog JJ’s head. Soojung caught her doing it that earned a pinch on her groin area, it made me and Yoona cringe in pain for her. Ouch. That hurts.

 

Seeing Yoona and Soojung again and spending time with them always makes me happy and proud because they grew up to be responsible and successful in their own fields. Especially Yoona for reaching her dream of becoming a Surgeon, a dream she had when she was still a kid. I love these two to death.

 

 

It was already dinner time and again we served the dinner on the lawn setting up tables and chairs because you can’t possibly fit 15 hungry and noisy persons in a 10-seater dining table inside our Villa. And the weather was good, there was a slight summer breeze cooling us from the heat earlier. My Dad and Yuri’s Dad prepared the grill with Changwook giving us delicious grilled steaks and potatoes, some Salmon and Sausages. Yuri took out a barrel of Red wine and some cheese, the Speculoos biscuits and Chocolates that Soojung brought from Belgium.

 

The couple was in their own little world again playing in the grass after dinner with their pets. Amber trying to ride Ddungie but it was the other way around because the mischievous dog like his mischievous owner pounce on Amber attacking her that made her fall on the grass and accept the dog’s sloppy on her face. Eeew. Soojung was just laughing at her wife who is being mauled by her precious dog.

 

Our friends, the Ahjummas, found a new recruit. It was my sister in-law Tzuyu, who now is undergoing a briefing with Hyo and Sunny. I hope they don’t teach her the things they taught to Soojung or I’m doomed to my wife and Mother in-law!

 

I received a text message from Miyoung this afternoon saying sorry because she didn’t said goodbye properly. She said there is a sudden emergency and she needs to be in Los Angeles immediately. I asked her if she’s okay and if something is bothering her, she just replied with a Yes and that she will call me after she’s done with her business in L.A. Strange… I don’t even know she and Taeng are having a secret meeting that we wouldn’t know if not for the recording we accidentally saw. Maybe Miyoung is still shock about it and she’s feeling guilty because she cheated on her boyfriend with her ‘friend’… which is a close friend and a girl.

 

I’ve always known her to be straight because she has a lot of boyfriends since we were teens. Only me and Taeng are the odd one in the group so I didn’t really expect to see that video of them doing it and Miyoung enjoying it.

 

I saw Taeng standing walking around the lawn then made her way to the vineyard holding her glass of wine. Yuri and I shared a look, both of us knowing that Taeng probably needs someone to talk to.

 

“Go and talk to Taeng, she’s been so quiet since last night and this morning.”

 

“Are you sure?! That’s my ex-girlfriend right there we are talking about..” I asked her teasingly. She flicked my forehead playfully earning slap on her shoulders from me. “Aww!”

 

“Stupid Sooyeon… of course I trust you! And you won’t cheat on me because you love me too much. Plus the fact that you will lose your lifetime supply of wine if you do that.”

 

“You make me sound like I married you for the love of wine.” I snorted at her rolling my eyes. I burst out laughing slapping her face playfully when she jokingly clutch her chest feigning shock and said “What!? I thought its the sole reason you married me! I’ve been played… tsk tsk.” I stood up from the seat holding my wine glass threatening to poke her. I took the bottle of wine on the table and bent down forward to her reaching for a kiss on her cheeks “I’ll be back later, don’t worry… I won’t divorce you that easily Kwon Yuri.”

 

“You better not because if you do, I’ll drown myself in a barrel of Chianti.”

 

“Don’t waste wine!” I hissed at her both of us giggling before I left her and followed Taeng in her leisurely walk.

 

I saw her walking around the vineyard slowly, her expression showing that she’s thinking. I approached her and walked beside her, smiling when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter