Map - 23

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Posting our update this early morning. Yep, the White Flag has been surrendered... finally. 

Thank you to all our subscribers who never wavers and to our upvoters thank you so much!

LOve you guys! 

 

-----------

 

 

DAY 15

1:30 PM

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

“Amber…”

 

Zzzzz *ngork* zzzzzZzz

 

“Earthling…”

 

Zzzzz *ngork* zzzzzZzz

 

“Looks like someone is tired…” I mumbled to myself while watching Amber’s peaceful face sleeping. My hand reaches for her bangs covering the pretty face before me brushing it to the side. So beautiful… Bwoah… this face is worth bragging for when I get back in Seoul hehehe… Crazy Soojung.

 

Everything has been so great since we met, today is exactly 15 days, well 16 days if the hours we spent inside the airplane from Seoul to London included. The days have been so memorable and worth it, all she did was take care of me… everything I need. That’s why I never stop giving back to her so just to be fair. Yoona unnie said, in every relationship two people should practice the thought of being a giver and a receiver in two way and not one way. That listening is a vital key to have a happy one, and to work out petty quarrels before the end of the day. That, is coming from a Neurosurgeon who has been engaged for 5 years with her boyfriend since High School. Changwook Oppa is now serving in Afghanistan and I don’t know what his mission is there, Yoona unnie said he will be flying home too to attend the wedding at Florence then stay for a week, before going back at Afghanistan.

 

I don’t know why they haven’t push through with the wedding. Unnie said she’s still waiting for him to finally finish his tour of duty, while Oppa said Unnie doesn’t want to marry him immediately because she doesn’t want to be a widower at her young age. Both of them are crazy, crazy for each other and has crazy minds hehehe. But I admire them for staying together all these years, I was a witness of how love blossomed between 2 opposite people who are always quarreling when their paths cross inside our campus. The 2 of them were rivals in the position to be the President of the Student Council, Changwook being the President of the Debate Club while my cousin is the President of the Math Club and Red Cross.

 

The thing is this, their rivalry is so BIG that Changwook oppa’s fangirls often sends threats to Yoona unnie by slipping notes inside her lockers. Of course her fanboys won’t let anything happen to the pretty and smart Noona of theirs. She always has a legion of her fanboys following her around school that I can order around by getting this, getting that, buy me ice cream, do my homework hahaha!!! I wasn’t that pretty back in High School, I was actually pretty chubby. Not much, but still my face is fluffy. I also got a few admirers but all of them I turn down and threatens to hit if they follow me like Yoona unnie’s fanboys.

 

One day, out of hundreds of letters inside Yoona unnie’s lockers, one stands out. When we read it, I burst out laughing. It was a letter from Changwook oppa declaring war, telling Yoona unnie how much he HATES her because she’s beautiful, smart, intelligent, kindhearted, funny, and all the flowery adjectives anyone can think of to describe Yoona unnie. I don’t even know if it’s a Declaration of War or Declaration of Feelings! My cousin replied on his letter with the same sentiments then made me drop it inside his lockers. It went on for months, the letters containing banters and declaration of ‘HATE’. Until the letters slowly contained things that isn’t even about their rivalry anymore, but conversations about how their days are. I was always the one who drops it inside his lockers until I grew tired and just walked up to him one day in front of his fangirls and supporters telling him that I’m already tired being the messenger of them two and just stop ignoring each other when their paths cross because the truth is, the two of them are already dating secretly.

 

Phew.

 

Saves time and hearts. The next morning, they arrived together holding hands. So the couple was already confirmed, the Student Council Elections pushed through and Yoona unnie won by being ahead with just 1 vote. Whose vote was that? Of course who else! Her opponent’s vote, Changwook oppa hehehe.

 

Amber stirred in her sleep and lay on her sides, the blanket resting on her waist. God… she really is confident about her body. Krystal Jung you are one lucky woman… tsk tsk tsk.

 

She’s really a very caring person. Yoona unnie said Amber always inquires to her about my case asking her about my symptoms and what else she can do to make me feel better. My girlfriend is really hands-on, I pity her for meeting a sick girl like me.

 

This is the second day I haven’t experience any headaches in the morning and I’m very thankful about that. I hope this continues because I don’t want it to ruin my trip… our trip. I still have 7 countries I want to visit, if the headaches persist…  I will have to bow down and agree to what Amber suggests. The 2 of us flying to Florence earlier than scheduled.

 

“Earthling… I’m HUNGRY…” I mumbled while looking at her. As if she heard what I said, she suddenly opened her still sleepy eyes and stared at me. Is she awake now?

 

She looks funny though… her expression is blank. Hahaha… that’s what you get for being a ert!

 

Hohoho… who’s the one who jumped at her girlfriend once the door was closed?!~~

 

Ummm…. hahaha… *gulp*

 

KRYSTAL JUNG YOU ARE THE ERT ONE

 

It was just a kiss~~… (^__^’)

 

I rolled to my stomach and rested my chin on my arms while watching Amber stare at me. I think she’s still asleep…

 

“Earthling… are you awake?”

 

*nod *nod*

 

“I’m HUNGRY~~… Can we eat outside please? Like in a Cafe… let’s go at Canal St. Martin at 10th arrondissement. The restaurants there are good they said…” I smiled at her showing my toothy grin.

 

*nod* *nod*

 

“Earthling, 2 nights is not enough… can we stay for a week?~…” she was still staring at me but her eyes are moving, like scanning my face. Did she lost her tongue in so much ertedness? Or her tongue had a strike because of all the work it did on me *grin*. Krystal you silly girl…

 

*nod* *nod*

 

Okayyyy… this is getting weird.. I rose from the bed sitting in front of her, the ed pajama top I am wearing carelessly falling from my shoulders showing some skin. Her eyes was just following my movements, even when I ran my fingers on my hair tying it in a bun… her eyes slowly fell from my face to my chest and I know why. Tsk tsk tsk… Amber.

 

“Liking what you see?” I asked her in a playful smirk.

 

*nod* *nod*

 

“Amber!”

 

Someone is going to be strangled now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

I was having a beautiful dream… me and Krystal inside the bathroom making love under the showers. She was my name while I pleasure her continuously, her moans of pleasure adding to my arousal.

 

“Amber~~~…… faster~…”

 

Oh God… this is just a dream… right?

 

But this looks and feels so true…

 

Maybe it’s my subconscious mind doing this since the two of us just fell asleep after our session. But this dream is daebak…

 

I deepened my in a slow, torturous manner whines of protest escaping from her y lips…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Earthling… I’m HUNGRY…” WHAT?!

 

I closed my eyes and when I opened it again, Krystal’s beautiful face was looking at me with googly eyes. We are in our bed and she’s lying beside me wearing her ed pajama top showing her smooth skin.

 

Oh… it was a dream…  

 

But this beautiful Goddess before me is not a dream… she’s real.

 

I kept staring at Krystal admiring her beauty, she looks so recharge at this hour even though her storage house a.k.a. stomach is in need of fuel.

 

“Earthling… are you awake?”

 

*nod *nod*

 

“I’m HUNGRY~~… Can we eat outside please? Like in a Cafe… let’s go at Canal St. Martin at 10th arrondissement. The restaurants there are good they said…” she was smiling at me showing her toothy grin looking so cute. All I can do again is just nod on what she said because I am too lazy to speak.

 

*nod* *nod*

 

“Earthling, 2 nights is not enough… can we stay for a week?~…” if you want baby, we can stay more than a week… most of the days we will spend inside this room. Wow… this is what I get for being a celibate for 3 years. I can’t get enough of her. I nodded my head again agreeing.

 

*nod* *nod*

 

Her eyes showed amusement and wonder, maybe on why I don’t even utter a single word and just kept on staring at her. Sorry Krys I just can’t help myself but just stare at you…

 

She rose from the bed and sat in front of me in a kneeling position. She was also staring at me while tying her hair in a bun her eyes studying me. My eyes following her every movements especially when her top carelessly fell from her shoulders showing her smooth and delicious skin. When she raised her arms to tie her hair, I had a glimpse of those pretty looking that stirred something inside me.

 

Ahhh… Krystal Jung.. you are perfect. Even your is perfect, it fits perfectly in my hands...

 

I would love to play with that again if you may permit Miss Jung...

 

She let out a smirk while looking at me and asked in her y voice “Liking what you see?” hmmm… she already found out what’s running on my mind.

 

Still on a blank face just to annoy her, I nodded my head again agreeing on what she said. Deep inside I’m controlling myself not to laugh at her scandalous reaction.

 

“Amber!”

 

I rolled on my back at the bed and patted the space beside me while I look at her, my eyes telling her what I want her to do. She rolled her eyes playfully and obeyed what I wanted, she came to my side and rested her head on my arms serving as her pillow.

 

“Earthling, aren’t you hungry? I’m hungry~~…”

 

“You are always hungry…”

 

“You are also hungry look, it’s quarter to 2:00 in the afternoon now. We haven’t eaten lunch~!” I snorted at what she said earning a pinch on my sides. Aww…~~

 

“Can I just eat you?”

 

“Stupid Earthling! STOP THAT ERTED THOUGHTS AND LET’S EAT!!” I laughed at her outburst and pulled her closer to me. I kissed the top of her head before asking her in a whisper. “Krys, do you regret meeting me?” she looked up from my hold her eyebrows in a furrow.

 

“No… why would you ask that Earthling?” we stared at each other. Her tender gaze was so soft I could almost hear my heart beating so loud like Japanese drums. “Do y-you?…” she bit her lips looking sad “A-are you tired of t-taking care of me?” This girl, really. Why would she even think about something like that?!

 

I rolled over on top of her and brushes my nose on hers before capturing her lips for a kiss, a kiss that is full of assurance that it will never happen. “I will never ever get tired taking care of you…” I whispered breathlessly after breaking our kiss. I gazed at her tenderly before breaking into a smile “Remember that Krystal Jung, don’t ever forget that.” she burst out into a fit of giggles when she felt my right hand slowly making it’s way on her thigh it in a slow teasing manner.

 

“Yah! Can we just please eat now, Earthling??! I’m really starving! Please… let’s eat now… Amber~~…” she was cupping and pinching my face making me laugh. I tried to bite her nose playfully but she was squealing and giggling while pushing my face that I decided to just bite her exposed shoulders and neck.

 

“Ahhh!!! AMBER!! NO! NO HANKY PANKY, FOOD FIRST!! EAT! EAT! EAT! EAT~!”

 

“I’m doing it now! I’ll eat you… Rawwwrrrrr!! -- awww!!”

 

“Your mind is full of now! Remember we are here to have a tour and explore places! All you did today was explore my body for moles.. tssss…” she playfully pushes my face away from her neck.

 

“Now that you reminded me of that witch, I haven’t finish connecting the dots so maybe we should con-- AWWWW! KRYS!~~” awww!! don’t pinch my nips!

 

“What am I?! a Connect-the-Dots game?! Amber I’m serious now, I’m really hungry. I can feel my large intestine eating my small intestine slowly and my stomach grumbling so angry shouting ‘Hey Earthling!! Feed your Soojungie now!!!’ so let’s go and get out of this bed and take a shower then dress up then look for a place to eat then explore the streets of Paris Earthling… PLEASE?~~”

 

Oohhh… now that you mentioned it…

 

Hehehe…

 

“Okay! Let’s go! Up!” I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her on the bed giggling.

 

“Where are you taking me?!”

 

“To the bathroom, you said get out of the bed and take a shower so we will take a shower!”

 

“Wait! M-maybe we should take a shower separately. I mean…”

 

“No time to waste Miss Soojungie, your Large intestine is being eaten by your Small intestines now! Let’s go!!”

 

“Amber!!!! Put me down!!”

 

I laughed at her pouting face and placed her down on the shower floor before turning the knob of the water. Soon, water came falling down over our heads with a Krystal grinning in front of me with a flush face.

 

“You like taking a shower with me, huh?”

 

“It conserves water you know, ‘showering’ together…” I whispered at her ear, grinning. “By the way, I was dreaming earlier…”

 

“What was your dream?” she asked me while putting shampoo on her palm then reached for my hair to lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter