Map - 14

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Ready for another update? I love reading all of your comments chingus and your guesses abot Soojung's illness and the medicine Amber saw. I have this little secret... 

Thank you to all our subscribers who patiently waits for updates! and to those who upvoted the story thank you so much guys!

Let's explore Madrid at day with our lovely couple... and EAT EAT EAT EAT! 

Peace yow!

 

DAY 4

10:30 AM

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

So heavy…

 

Ugghhh…. I dozed off again. That med really makes me drowsy after taking it… sigh. I opened my eyes and my gaze landed on Amber’s face an inch away from mine. She has her arms tightly wrapped around me and her right leg draping on my hips. So clingy…

 

Don’t be so clingy Amber….

 

But Amber being so clingy to you is the reason why you are slowly having a decision….

 

I...

 

Admit it Krystal, she’s part of your decision now.

 

But…

 

You have been telling her to be BRAVE but the truth is you are the real COWARD. Don’t punish yourself even more… just decide and do it.

 

It’s not that easy…

 

You make it hard for yourself and your family, most importantly… you’re making it hard for her.

 

I took a deep breath and kicked my inner self back to where she hides. Why is my inner self so nosy? I can still take it… I can.

 

Watching her sleep like this is one of my happiness since Day 1. It has been 5 days that we are together but it feels like we have been together for years. Please… whoever You are up there… promise me I will wake up in the morning seeing her peaceful face sleeping until the rest of our life. Promise me that if I ever take that surgery… I will still wake up and see her…

 

A single tear escaped my eye just by thinking about it. My inner self is true, I am a COWARD showing myself as a BRAVE one.

 

The attack this morning was just the usual one, the throbbing pain that I have to hide from her… the med is always a last resort for me when it happens. I try as much as possible to control the pain, to stand under the shower with water flowing over my head and listening to jazz music to calm my mind because I don’t want to be over dependent on that tiny tablet.

 

I thought she already found out about it… it seems Yuri unnie hasn’t said anything about my condition. And I’m thankful for that.

 

“Amber… Earthling… wake up….” I whispered on her ear trying to wake her up because I can feel the hunger in my stomach now. She stirred on her nap and opened her eyes just staring at me with her lazy smile. Just seeing her smile makes me brave everyday.

 

“Hey witch…” she mumbled and brushes her nose on my cheeks. “You doze off Krys… are you sure you’re okay? Still have a hangover from last nights’ wine?” if you only knew…

 

Why don’t you just tell her!

 

I nodded my head while pouting trying to look cute for her, she gave me a soft kiss that made me smile and erased all the pain I felt this morning. You keep me sane… and at the same time crazy, do you know that?

 

We broke the kiss and just stared at each other, her face shows care and love that I have never felt before with anyone else. If I tell it to you Amber… are you going to stay by my side? Is your love enough to stay with me till the end?

 

“I’m hungry Earthling~~….”

 

“You are always hungry Miss Jung…”

 

“Churros con Chocolate! They said the Hot Choco here is like mud…”

 

“Why would you like to drink mud? Did we came all the way here in Madrid just for you to drink mud?” tsss… seriously Amber!?

 

“I said like mud, not mud. The Hot Choco is rich and thick… Aisssshhhh! Let’s just go out now I’ll show you!”

 

She laughed at my annoyed outburst and cupped my face giving me another kiss, a lingering one that makes my knees weak. She broke the kiss and peppered my face with wet kisses that made me shriek. Uggh!

 

“AMBER!!! IT’S WET!”

 

“Ohhh~~~ you’re wet!?”

 

“Bad Earthling!”

 

“Remember, 3 days to go.” huh? My eyebrows met thinking about what she said. What’s with 3 days? She saw the look on my face and gave me a sly smirk before rising in bed bringing my body up slowly.

 

“3 days what Earthling?”

 

“Nothing~~….” she mimicked the way I said it last night earning a slap on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

What’s good about Madrid is you can visit the places you want to explore just by walking. Since it’s really hot this time of the month both of us wore light clothes… well just me actually. Amber was wearing a black T-shirt, I told her she shouldn’t wear dark colored shirts in this kind of weather because it will attract more heat but she’s so stubborn so I let her. Anyways it’s her style…

 

I settled for a pair of light brown chino shorts and white sleeveless cotton top, sandals adorning my feet. I placed my long hair in a bun because hell, it’s hot! It’s like a hair blower was and being blown all over your skin.

 

We ended up eating breakfast at Cafe Magerit a few steps away from our hotel and situated also at the Plaza because I am really hungry with a capital H-U-N-G-R-Y! I always go hungry everytime I take that med… and I have to eat a lot to have energy for the day. Yoona unnie said it’s okay for me to eat a lot because if I won’t then I will be weak.

 

 

Here’s the deal - having breakfast outside Plaza Mayor will be great but at the same time it’s like being baked in an oven like a roast chicken even if there’s an umbrella shading the vicinity. Both of us were already sweating like pigs and our cheeks flushed, Earthling was so cute having those red cheeks!

 

We ordered Churros con Chocolate and it was amazing! The chocolate was really thick then when you dip the Churros on it then bite into the goodness of this fried dough…. nothing beats the original.

 

I took a round piece and dipped it in the chocolate then brought it to Amber’s mouth with a smile “Open your mouth Earthling!”

 

“Krys~~ enough… I’m full! This is my 3rd Churros!”

 

“Isn’t it delicious? Come on Amber!~~ ahhh…” she shook her head like a kid looking like she’s going to puke. I pouted at her feigning sadness and didn’t put down the Churros I am holding in front of . She sighed and opened making me smile widely. Hehehe… sorry Earthling… I just like feeding you.

 

“Why are we even eating dessert in the morning… I was expecting a more heavy breakfast.” I wiped the chocolate at the side of her lips with my thumb and brought it to my mouth it with a smile before answering her.

 

“Earthling, here in Spain Churros is considered as a breakfast food. They eat this in the morning before going to work to give them energy, that’s why it’s weird that in other countries this treat is considered as a dessert.” she nodded her head listening to me.

 

I raised the round fried dough in front of her and explained “This is an authentic Spanish Churros, shaped like this. No sugar dustings, no creme fillings inside. Just this crunchy dough yummy goodness, then you will dip it here in this thick chocolate. Then that’s it!” I bit on the choco coated churros and smiled at her like a kid while chewing it.

 

She opened a bottle of Pellegrino and poured it on my water glass before giving it to me. “Awww~~~ why you so sweet Earthling?! You sweeter than this chocolate!”

 

She made a funny face at me and pinched my cheeks, my mouth still full of Churros I’m chewing “Because you so cute when you eat! Where are we going after this, Miss Tour Guide Jung?”

 

I took the water she offered and drank half of it swallowing the yummy churros before answering her. “Palacio Real de Madrid since it’s nearer, then after that to El Real Jardin Botanico, then the museums we will see along the way. Then let’s go to Mercado de San Miguel later to eat…” I grinned at her.

 

“Okay… why don’t you finish that now hehehe…”

 

“Oh, you’ll finish this with me Earthling! Come on say ‘Ahh’!” there’s nothing she can do but open that cute mouth of hers as I stuffed the remaining Churros on my hand.

 

 

 

(A/N: To experience Madrid, here is a travel video showing the 25 Things you can do in the city. Enjoy!)

 

After our hearty breakfast of Churros, we started our journey going to the Palacio Real de Madrid. Amber was holding my hand along the way while we explore the streets of Madrid in broad daylight. Very big difference when walking here at night and still hot that I feel so lucky wearing this sleeveless clothes. Amber was already sweating that her back is already wet, I have to stop her and put the hand towel I brought on her back to dry it or else she’ll get sick.

 

It was just a quick walk and we already arrived in front of the huge Palace with tourist walking on its grounds. “Welcome to Palacio Real de Madrid! In English, Royal Palace of Madrid. Too bad we didn’t see the changing of the guards…” Amber took a couple of photos of the structure and of course me, as always because she likes me too much hihihi…

 

 

I took the GoPro from her back pack and started recording the place then turned the camera on me whispering in a low voice “Hi! This is Krystal and that Earthling busy taking photos right there is Amber Liu. Do you know her? She’s that famous idol in Korea who’s afraid of heights and only drinks sparkling water…”

 

“Yah! I heard that!”

 

“Hehehehe…. as you can see…” I turned the camera on her then back to me “She has a small when she wears pants like that, but to tell you honestly… her is firm. My feet can affirm that… hehehe…”

 

“Yah Krystal!”

 

“Just take photos there Earthling!” I meronged at her and started walking around away from her slowly. When I’m already a few meters away from her earshot, I turned around to face her and recorded what she is doing. She saw what I’m doing and she waved her hand before going back to taking photos. I turned the camera around to face me again and I stared at it with a smile.

 

“Amber is adorable, isn’t she? She’s really nice and sweet, and caring and loving. I don’t know what good I did in this world that the Heavens gave her to me. Like what I said on my previous accounts, she’s Heaven sent…” I bit my lips controlling my emotions before I continued “…an answered prayer.” I took a deep breath and smiled at the camera again “Hey Earthling… if you are watching this, don’t laugh and cry… arasso? Don’t cry because you look funny when you cry hehehe…” I stopped the recording and saw Amber approaching me with a big smile on her reddened cheeks due to the sunlight.

 

“Hey Krys! This is a big place! But Hampton Court I think is bigger!”

 

“I think so too.” she took my hand and we entered the Palace our eyes feasting on the beautiful architecture of the structure. “Do you know that the original structure on this site before was an Alcazar? It’s a Moorish Palace constructed by Muhammad the I of Cordoba as an outpost, so basically Madrid was inhabited by Moorish people before. Then when the Kings of Castille took siege here they made this their official place, King Philip II moved his court here in 1561. This is the Official Residence of the Royal Family but… they opted to stay outside at a smaller just outside the city so this whole place is just being used only for official government functions and as a tourist spot.”   

 

What I don’t like in this Palace is … it’s full of stairs. The Grand Staircase has a lot of steps awww… but the interior are really beautiful and they also has a lot of collection of paintings. I pointed the statue in the corner to Amber and whispered at her.

 

“ That is Charles III wearing a toga…” then I pointed at the ceiling which she followed with wide eyes “And that frescoes on the ceiling is made by Corrado Giaquinto, he’s an Italian and a good painter.”

 

We went to the Royal Library where all the books were dating to from the reign of King Charles III till Alfonso XII. It was so huge and so… old. Hehehe… then to the Royal Pharmacy where drawers of medicines are stored and in jars. Amber enjoyed the Royal Armory because she was very fascinated with the metal armors displayed there. Some armors are custom made for the Kings as use for jousting, the sport of the Kings.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter