Map - 21

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Chingus! Here's our update, sorry if it's late. 

Thank you to all our subscribers! And please, don't be frustrated. The time will come... maybe. XD

Just a boring day for the Earthling and the Witch inside their Suite...

Peace Yow!

 

 

 

 

Day 10

10:45 AM

AMBER'S POV

 

"Psssstttt.... Earthling~~...."

*Poke poke*

"Amberrrrrr......."

*Poke poke*

"Are you still mad at me?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

I turned my attention to her from my phone and smiled while gritting my teeth. "I'm not mad at you Krystal Jung, look! I'm smiling..."

 

She laughed at my annoyed-frustrated-hopeless-gritting-smile and pinched my cheeks hard "You're so cute Earthling! I'll leave you here, Javier already brought the laptop i requested."

 

"Want my help?" I asked her as i rose from the bed sitting.

 

"You can, I may not understand some of its contents." She winked at me and went outside the room.

 

Yesterday was such a very good day for the two of us, she enjoyed the tour at Camp Nou and my surprise, our tour at Sagrada Familia, the Vesping that she wanted. I enjoyed the Vesping too by the way, it was fun riding the scooter while seeing the sights at Barcelona.

 

I got a little tipsy yesterday....

 

Okay, I got drunk. Not that drunk like i will be puking at the side of the street or cry and pick a fight. I just had a little run in with wine and beer that made me a mess yesterday.

 

I knew what was going on I’m just really tipsy hehe... All i said yesterday is true, the Pig part is my favorite hahaha! Thank goodness Krys managed to take me back to the hotel without any problems. The only thing that happened was the Jacuzzi thing hahaha!

 

I woke up feeling hot all over possibly because of the alcohol inside me. Like my body needs to cool down... And showering was not an option. The bath tub near our bed was my first choice so i stripped off and only wore a towel around my waist like i always do. I went to the fridge to get a bottle of water when i heard the Jacuzzi motor running and Krys was at the deck too talking to someone on FaceTime.

 

It wasn't my intention to flash myself, of course i need to take off the towel before going inside the Jacuzzi. Plus no one else will see me besides Krystal unless a Paparazzi is riding in a helicopter trying to get a glimpse of me and Krystal at the 21st floor of this hotel!

 

Let's just say her 2 best friends got a momentary glimpse of my iness and Krystal was shock and so mad of it. Possessive witch hahaha...

 

I went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth when i saw Krystal's pink pouch at the marble counter. It somehow made me feel relieved because she's not hiding it anymore from me. I already told her that i knew about her sickness and i assured her that i will never leave her, we can fight this together i know it.

 

This morning, Krystal woke me up because she was experiencing a headache. It was still dark outside when she felt it, thank God because it didn't happened while we are out in the streets. I immediately took her pouch inside the cabinet and asked her what medicine she needs, she asked for Tylenol because she said the pain is not that major. One thing i learned about her headaches is that it always comes in the morning. And the pain reliever she takes depends on how painful it is, she said she usually takes Tylenol if its just a little pressure throbbing inside her head.

 

But when its really painful, like she really screams inside the bathroom and lock herself up under the showers doing reverse psychology on her pain but doesn't work and the pressure is really increasing, her last resort is the Vicodin. She said she can easily pop one tablet of it everytime she's going to have the attack but she doesn't want to... she don't want to be overdependent in that drug especially that it has addicting effects.

 

After finishing my business inside the bathroom, i saw Krys sitting in front of the study table behind our bed. She has the laptop running, her hair tied in a bun wearing her round specs. She looks like a college student studying for her exams.

 

She is looking into the draft of my contract that Vic sent her, she said the two of them talked last night while i was drunk snoring and my manager asked for a favor. Since we don't have a computer inside the Suite i asked Javier to purchase a laptop for us instead of going to the Business Center to use the computer there. Anyways, we will need it to upload the photos from my memory card. What we borrowed from them is a printer because i don't want her staring on the screen for too long, it might strain her eyes so better to print the draft for her to read.

 

I stood beside her checking the contract she have spreading on the table, she already wrote some points at the side of the paper and some scratches, some words she encircled with a question mark and exclamation point. Lucky we already had breakfast downstairs at the buffet or else she'll be grumpy while reading. We decided to spend the day indoors and finish reviewing my contract once and for all so Vic can finally breathe out.

 

"Earthling, i know you are friends with Henry but think about this reality show first that they want for you and him. If this show will make you and him act like a couple or do crazy things, I don't like it."

 

"Why? Are you jealous?~"

 

"Jealousy is not what we are talking about here, it's the concept of the show. It's like this, the two of you are hot products in the market and even if you say the two of you are friends, still both of you are competitors in the music industry. You got a good reputation, Henry has a lot of bad publicity going on for the past years and let's admit it, he needs a boost on his image. Both of you are from the same agency so I think, this is just what I think..." Wow she is in serious mode... "I think the agency is pushing for this project in your contract because they need your clean image to influence his and for the public to see him as someone who does a mistake but has the capacity to change but the truth is, he hasn't learn from his mistakes. This is a cover up for his DUI charges and assault. His popularity is dipping low because of his scandals and your agency I think already invested a huge amount for their Golden Boy that’s they need to salvage his image or they will lose big investments."

 

"Hmmm... Isn't it a good thing? At least I got to help someone get the redemption he needs."

 

"Is he the type of person who reflects on the mistakes he does? Because if not then screw it, the viewers don't need hypocrisy."

 

Good point.

 

"That's something you have to think about Earthling, it's still up to you.. okay?" She patted my cheeks and went back to the contract "Let's see..."

 

“Are we really not going out later Krys?”

 

“We will when we finish this. We have a Spa appointment, remember? Plus I just want to stay here in the hotel for today… we got everything we needed here…” she turned her head to me again and spoke “..and I got you.” giving me a cute wink. AiiisshhhH!!! Teasing me again!

 

If I can just lift you from that chair and into the bed, tear your clothes to pieces and make--

 

Control Amber, Control. Where’s your SELF CONTROL?

 

SELF CONTROL?! I ALREADY LEFT IT IN CORDOBA!!! TSSSS…!

 

“Don’t tease me like that Krystal, please?”

 

“I am NOT!~ Go, go to your corner and do your thing. I’ll call you when I’m finish…” she smiled at me and took my left arm pulling me closer to her and gave me a peck on my cheeks “The PlayStation is already set up in the living room just play there, okay?” Oooohhhh videogames!!!!

 

Of course I followed what she said and enjoyed my time playing NBA2k17 hahaha! It was already quarter to 12 noon when she called me from the room and I found her on the bed sprawled there lying on her stomach, playing with her pen swirling it on her fingers.

 

I joined her in the bed lying on my stomach too beside her. I reached for her eyeglasses taking it off and fixed her now messy hair. “You look like a witch now with your hair.”

 

“A pretty witch I wish..”

 

“A y witch…” I whispered on her ear then looked at her again grinning. She bit her lips while looking at me and snorted “Let’s have lunch downstairs?”

 

“Okay, are you finish with it?” she pouted at me and rested her head on my shoulder “Not yet… but I’m already at the Concert Tour thing.”

 

I took the pen from her hand and raised my phone trying to see my reflection on it. And did a crazy thing on my face hehehe…

 

“What are you doing Earthling…”

 

“Look…”

 

She rolled on her back and cupped my face checking what I did. She burst out in laughter seeing the dot I placed on the right side of my face, copying her y mole that I always like to kiss.

 

“Why did you do that?! You got a mole~~”

 

“You got one too!” I pointed at her mole and leaned downward on her face to kiss it. “You look so y with that mole..”

 

“Why, thank you Earthling. That’s a pretty priceless mole that you see, you’re lucky you can  kiss that.”

 

“Where else do you have a mole?” I asked her while wriggling my eyebrows playfully. She raised her eyebrow which I copied that made her laugh.

 

“You wanna know where?”

 

“Yes… No… Maybe… it depends.” I smirked at her.

 

Two can play the game Krystal Jung.

 

That is a very cute pout you have there you witch, let’s erase that.

 

I leaned down and capture her lips in a soft kiss, taking my time to taste the sweetness it has. Her hands now resting at my nape rubbing it. Slowly deepening the kiss and my tongue exploring inside that made her gasp and moan, I took the chance and positioned on top of her. While her hands are busy grasping on my hair, my hands are busy ing her shirt slowly but surely. I broke the kiss and trailed my lips on her jaw planting small kisses there down to her neck tasting her porcelain skin, biting and every part my lips and tongue can cover.

 

“A-amber…”

“Hmmm…”

 

“We--” I didn’t gave her a chance to speak and captured her lips to shut her up, finally opening her shirt revealing her black bra. I took her hands from my neck and placed it above her head trapping her. Breaking the kiss and both of us panting, we stared at each other and I can see from her eyes the fire I have been wanting to see. Good girl.

 

I went downwards without breaking our eye contact and settled near her navel giving her a smirk, before dipping the tip of my tongue on her belly button teasing her. She arc her body because of the teasing making me smile like a devil.

 

“… Amber!…”

 

 I ran my tongue from her navel up to her glorious stomach without breaking our gaze. I saw how she took a gulp watching me and bit her lips. Let’s see Krystal Jung if you can still control yourself after this…

 

Every kiss I make on her flat stomach is so sensual I noticed her legs trying to cross beneath me. I slid one of my hands on her right leg slowly, from her ankle slowly to her thigh feeling her skin giving shivers to her spine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter