Map - 12

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: READY FOR THE SECOND UPDATE?

REGARDING YURI'S CHARACTER HERE, IN OTHER FANFICS IT WAS ALWAYS YURI BEING SO SUBMISSIVE TO JESSICA. WHY DON'T WE BALANCE THINGS, RIGHT? I'm glad you are all liking the story! Thank you as always for all the support chingus :D 

See you all tomorrow for another update. It's a weekend, enjoy!

And Superfruit's MV for FANTASY feat. Amber will be release tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Adios!

 

 

----- 

 

 

 

Yuris’ POV

 

8:00 AM Florence, Italy

 

I’m still thinking about Amber and Soojung… what will happen if Sica finds out the two are together the whole time?

 

Until now I can’t believe they are together in one place…. possibly in one … room?

 

“Che cazzo! What am I going to do with that 2? What if they already have done the deed?! Amber you are really going to die!” I mumbled under my breath while busying myself on our Espresso machine.

 

“Sica, breakfast is ready…” I called Sica from the kitchen and saw her lying on the couch still in her pajamas. y Lazy .

 

“Honey, coffee?”

 

“Yes, please Seobang.. love you..” I poured a cup of coffee for her and took our mugs then sat beside her on the couch. She sat and scooted beside me taking a sip of her coffee.

 

"Oh... Another Amber sighting in London Seobang! Look!" Sica showed me her phone and yes, it was Amber and Soojung wearing a white couple tee. Soojung was once again facing back on the camera of whoever nosy fan it is. Thank God!

 

Trafalgar Square? 

 

Looks like they are eating a sandwich... 

 

"They look so cute together, don't they? Now i am curious who this girl is!" my fiancee exclaimed making me cringe. Oh Lord... Yiyun i will pray for your soul.

 

"Y-yeah... they look good together even if the girl is always facing back on the camera hehehehe....." 

 

These are a lot of photos tsk tsk tsk...

 

I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get something. When i got back, Sica was staring intently at her phone with her eyebrows twitching. 

 

Could it be?!

 

"Seobang... the girl... she looks like Soojung." 

 

"Oh yeah? Maybe just a look alike.." i took a peek at her phone and saw the photos were Soojung suddenly looked around, her side profile taken clearly. OH HOLY . How to deny this... "She's beautiful but Soojung is more beautiful!" 

 

The next photos are the two of them walking in a busy street, Soojung now wearing Amber's baseball cap.  I gasped in horror when the last 2 photos loaded.

 

 

First photo: Soojung's pretty face smiling at Yiyun who was taking her photos.

 

Second photo and will definitely cost Yiyun's life:

 

Soojung and Yiyun kissing in the middle of a busy street.

 

 

"WHAT THE IS SOOJUNG DOING IN LONDON WITH YOUR SISTER?!?"

 

How can I explain this to you without killing me and my sister, honey?

 

I cleared my throat and shrugged at her “I-I don’t know! Amber said she’ll be alone!”

 

“Yuri don’t lie to me! Did you know Soojung was with her??” she stood up from the couch and is now glaring coldly making me shiver. But no, I have to stand up and not always be afraid of that gaze! hehe.

 

“I’m not lying! This is absurd… Sica we just saw the photos now, don’t be like that!” I’m really sorry for lying honey! I don’t want you to be a cold blood murderer!

 

“Where is Amber billeted?! TELL ME!”

 

“Sica just let them be…”

 

“Yuri… I repeat and don’t make me do this again… where is Amber billeted?"

 

Sigh… “Promise me you won’t hurt my sister!”

 

“I can’t promise you that!”

 

“They are not doing anything wrong! And we don’t even know the story of why they are together and why they are…. kissing… in the middle of the street… wow… that’s kinda romantic isn’t it?”

 

Okay…. that was the most ing coldest glare I have ever seen from my fiancee. The coldness making me shiver and freezes my system. She’s on her Motherhen protective mode again… sigh.

 

“Sica… call Soojung first and talk to her. Maybe she has a valid reason for all of this…” I reach for her hands and thank God she didn’t swatted it away. Yuri use your charm… tame that wild beast or else you will be shred to pieces.

 

I took her back to the couch and started rubbing her back to calm her down, she is really fuming mad and at the same time I can feel the tense inside her. Of course I’m concerned too with Soojung but I know Amber will take care of her.

 

She took deep breaths, long deep breaths that I know she’s controlling herself. Sica getting mad is like unleashing a monster from the depths of the sea. It happened once, when she got jealous back then seeing me with that Italian billionaire whom is trying to strike a partnership with our Wine Company.

 

“I’m calling Soojung… and you, call your sister. NOW.”

 

Ugggh. Sorry Yiyun.

 

She stood up from the couch again holding her phone and started to call my sister in-law. Soojung…. you shouldn’t have lied to your sister… what were you thinking?!

 

“Ahhhh! JUNG SOOJUNG!”

 

My fiancee is going crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

I can’t believe it! Soojung lied to me! And what’s more, she made Dad lie to me too.

 

Why?! Why Soojung?

 

Her phone was still ringing… if she is in London right now then she’s already awake and maybe eating breakfast. I know her, she’s an early riser.

 

But where is she staying?! Oh please I hope my guess is not true!

 

The call got picked up and my worry just bursted like a balloon when I heard her voice on the other line.

 

“Hi Unnie--…”

 

“JUNG SOOJUNG!! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?! TELL ME!”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“You are in London right now! Why are you in London!? You lied to me! Even have the nerve to make our parents lie at me too!”

 

“W-w-wait unnie I can e-explain…”

 

“And you are all over the internet do you know that! Why the hell are you with her?! It’s you! You were kissing and being sweet with her! SOOJUNG!”

 

“Me… I…uhhh…”

 

Sica calm down…. calm your down… don’t shout on your sister… think happy thoughts… crisp white wine… cheese…

 

Silence.

 

“Soojung…” I called her in my most calmest voice after taking a deep breath.

 

“.….”

 

“Soojung… unnie is sorry…”

 

“.…….”

 

“Soojung…?” Did I scare her with my outburst?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, why are you yelling like that?”

 

“Soojung, I--”

 

“Look Unnie, I’m 26. I am an adult, I can take care of myself and coming here is the best decision I have done in my life. Forgive me if I have to make Dad and Mom lie to you about my whereabouts but if I didn’t ask them to do it, I know this kind of thing from you will happen and it did!”

 

She really knows me too well. I was just concern of her!

 

“I know you are already an adult Soojung and I respect that. But you can’t take away this worry from me--”

 

“I’m doing this for me, Unnie. Don’t stop me… please.” my heart broke hearing those words from her.

 

With a deep breath to calm my heart and stop myself from bursting to tears, I asks her again “Soojung, where are you billeted? Are you staying with her all along?”

 

There was a moment of silence… then she answered me with a happy voice. “Yes, since we arrived here in London.”

 

“Have you…” how do I say it without her being mad at me? And am I ready to know that my sister and that Yiyun just jumped on the bed the moment they arrived at the hotel!?

 

“Have I what? Oh, you’re asking if we already had ? Of course we did, back in the airplane then when we arrived here at the hotel we did it again! It was FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL!  My goodness! Is that what you want to know, UNNIE?!” WHAT?! IS SHE JOKING OR MOCKING ME?!

 

“YAH!! JUNG SOOJUNG! DON’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND I’LL FLY THERE JUST TO GET YOU AND DRAG YOU HERE BACK IN FLORENCE SO YOU WOULDN’T SEE THAT YIYUN AGAIN! WAIT FOR ME THERE I’ll COME AND GET YOU!”

 

“You’re 2 hours away, even if you find out where we are staying you won’t get us. And her name is AMBER! Who the hell is Yiyun?! Bye Unnie! See you on your wedding day!”

 

“JUNG SOOJUNG!! I’M GOING TO GET YOU… YOU BRAT!” The call got cut in an instant.

 

She dropped the call! Just like that!

 

“ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

This is the first time she spoke to me like that! I am really mad right now… if I see that brat I’m going to pinch her groin hard that she won’t be able to walk properly on my wedding day!

 

I tried to call her again but her phone is already dead. JUNG SOOJUNG…. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT YOU?

 

Yoona… I need to talk to Yoona. I can’t believe it!

 

I dialed Yoona’s number and waited for her to answer. It’s around 5:00 PM in Korea right now I hope she’s not busy. She’s going to hear it from me!

 

Yoona is our cousin, our Moms are sisters and all 3 of us grew up together so we basically are like sisters too. I’m 2 years older than her, she and Soojung looks more like sisters because they look alike.

 

After 4 rings, Yoona answered the call and I can’t help myself but to let an outburst. “Yoona! Why did you allow Soojung to leave?! You know--”

 

“Hi Jess, yes I’m fine! How about you?” huh? She snickered at the other line and continued “That, my dear unnie, is how you greet someone on the phone.” this alligator!

 

“Yoona… I’m sorry I was just stressed out. You probably know what is happening now! Why did you allow Soojung to travel alone? What if something bad happens to her?! What if she--”

 

“Unnie, listen to me first. Soojung asked me nicely if I will permit her to travel, after doing all the check ups and saw that all is perfectly fine I gave her the clearance. Second, she asked me nicely to keep it from you because she knows you are going to be like this so I said yes. I told her I will only tell it to you if you ask so now that you asked I’m telling it to you.”

 

“But--”

 

“I’m not finish! Hush!” I thought I’m the older one here? “Third, she has been updating me about her condition and it’s all been good. She’s taking her meds and the attacks are not that frequent… just in the morning. But she’s good… her supply of meds are enough I made sure of that. Fourth, Soojung is eating and enjoying her trip! Don’t spoil it for her! She’s been talking about backpacking in Europe since we were teens! Let her do it until she can! I know we all have been waiting for her decision to get that surgery and it’s all up to her Unnie… if she says NO, then all we can do is help her overcome it. But if she says Yes, it will still be the same. I know where she’s coming from Unnie… I understand her desire to explore and see the beauty of the world. We should all stop walking in eggshells… and just support her in everything she wants.”

 

Am I the bad person in this situation?

 

“And Unnie… she’s happy. I saw the photos on the internet… it was shocking hahaha! I never thought Soojungie was that fast! Kissing in the middle of the street with a famous idol!?”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Don’t worry about Soojung, she said they haven’t done it....YET. hehehe….”

 

“What?! She told me just a while ago they are getting it on!”

 

“Hello!? Your sister is being sarcastic! She knows that you will think like that… judging on how a ert you are tsk tsk tsk….”

 

“YAH IM YOONA! I’M GOING TO CUT THAT TONGUE OF YOURS WHEN I SEE YOU HERE IN FLORENCE!”

 

“Then how am I going to make my Bridesmaid speech if you cut off my tongue? Just admit it Unnie, you are a ert.”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Bye Unnie! I still have one last operation in an hour, let me rest! Love you! See you!”

 

“IM YOONA!”

 

Toot…. tooot…. tooot…..

 

That alligator…

 

 

I saw Yuri whispering on her phone in a corner like she’s keeping something… who is that with her on the phone?!

 

YIYUN!?

 

“JUST LISTEN TO ME AND BE A GOOD GIRL, BRING KRYSTAL WITH YOU AND--” Before Yuri can even finish what she is saying, I grabbed the phone she is holding but it dropped on the floor. We wrestled for it and I emerged victorious when I choked her neck.

 

“AMBER LIU, YOU !!”

 

“Sooyeon--”

 

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BILLETED?! DON’T TOUCH MY SISTER I’M TELLING YOU OR YOU ARE DEAD! I REPEAT! WAIT FOR ME THERE AND I’LL KILL YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE JANITOR FISHES AT RIVER THAMES!” 

 

“SICA GIVE ME MY PHONE!”

 

“Yuri stay out of this!”

 

I turned my focus on the phone and shouted at Yiyun again “YAH! JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!”

 

Toot… toot… toot…. toot….

 

THE NERVE! SHE DROPPED THE LINE TOO!

 

I tried dialing her number but it’s not working anymore. She’s fast! Turning Off her phone after!

 

I threw Yuri’s phone and stood up from the floor brushing my hair out of my face. I need to get Soojung and bring her here! She can’t be traveling just like that! And most i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter