Map - 25

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! Here’s our update for tonight. Hope you all love it. :)

 

Thank you to all our readers who keeps on supporting my stories, patiently waiting for an update. Thank you guys!

 

See you all tomorrow! :D

 

Peace Yow!

 

----------

 

 

 

DAY 19

4:30 PM

CHAMPS ELYSEES

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Since Amber can’t walk that far because of her sprained ankle, we spent our last day in Paris taking leisurely strolls with her crutches at Champs Elysees. Doing some window shopping on the avenue that houses prestigious and luxurious brands in the market.

 

We had our lunch at a nearby Cafe just taking our time eating and chatting. She was busy with her phone the whole time, probably exchanging messages with Vic unnie. After that we went inside Nike because she said she was looking for a limited edition Jordans that isn’t available in Korea. We emerged from the store empty handed because what she was looking for wasn’t there. Her phone keeps on chiming on her pocket, Vic unnie even called and they converse in Chinese which I don’t know why. I rolled my eyes at her and kicked her while I go around inside CHANEL looking at the collections.

 

“Krys, this dress looks good on you…” Since when did she became good in dresses?

 

“I think so…” I took a good look at it and nodded. She handed me the dress and gave me another one from the rack “This one too. Why don’t you try it?” Huh? My eyebrow raised on what she said.

 

What’s going on?

 

“Earthling, I’m not that into dresses.”

 

“But it looks good on you… and even if you are not into dresses, you need one for tonight.” she smiled at me with her toothy grin.

 

Tonight?!

 

“W-why? Are we g-going somewhere?” Damn this Earthling! What is she planning?!

 

“It’s our last night in Paris so why not have a fancy dinner?” Just a fancy dinner? Are you sure?

 

“I don’t need to wear a fancy dress in a fancy dinner.” she scratch her head smiling at me looking so nervous. What are you planning you Earthling!!

 

“Fine. Just pick something that you like here and I will pay for it.” Aha… really huh? My eyebrows raised when I heard what she said. Pick something and she will pay…

 

“Actually, I really want something from here Earthling…~~” hahaha! Let’s see if you will oblige.

 

“Good! Where is it? Why don’t we call for assistance to help you fit it.” hehehe…

 

I pointed at the part of the store where the watches are displayed. “I want a watch.” I grinned at her.

 

“Just a watch?” is Amber serious or did she took Vicodin before we came out of our hotel room this morning?! Just a watch costs around 5,000 to 9,000 US Dollars!

 

“Okay, spill it. What is it?! Why do you look so nervous and why do you want to splurge? Tell me? I don’t want to be kicked out here if they think we are shopping hoarders. What is it tell me!?”

 

“Nothing… I just want to treat you because we didn’t had the chance to explore Paris completely. It’s my fault we didn’t visit the museums and galleries you want to see. So I’m making up for my clumsiness and a promise that we will come back after you recover from your surgery.” hmmm… fair enough.

 

I stared at her face reading her expression. She’s saying the truth, I can see it from her eyes. But she’s sweating… it isn’t even hot inside the store because the A/C is full blown.

 

“Are you okay Earthling? Do you feel sick? Don’t tell me you popped a Vicodin this morning?!” she flicked my forehead laughing at me. Aww~!

 

“Paboya… I didn’t! Just that my stomach feels squishy… like I want to fart.” eww!

 

“Yah! That’s embarrassing!” I hissed at her in a low voice. “Go outside and release that! That’s what you get for being a ert!”

 

“What does farting got to do with me being a ert?” she reached for her wallet and gave her Black AMEX to me “Here, choose and pick one. After my stomach is okay, I’ll join you. Arasso?” she gave me a peck on my lips and pinch my cheeks “I really have to fart… as in right now.”

 

“Stupid Earthling! Go out!” I pushed her playfully laughing before she went out of the store, limping and waving at me.

 

A Sales Lady approached me greeting in fluent French, her face was stoic maybe she thinks I’m just some random Asian shopper.

 

“Bonne journée mademoiselle, comment puis-je vous aider?”

(Good day miss, how can I help you?)

 

“Bonjour. je voudrais voir les montres disponibles, si cela ne vous dérange pas madame?” I gave her a smile at least to make her see that I mean no harm and I’m buying!

(Hello. i would like to see the watches available, if you don't mind madam?)

 

She gave me a look from head to toe that made me raised my eyebrow a little higher than usual. What the hell?! Do I look shabby?! She pointed at the display case without even making a move to assist me and look at it.

 

“Ce sont les montres que nous avons en montre. Le moins cher vaut quelques milliers d'euros. Tes parents sont avec toi?” Parents?? Why do I need my parents with me to shop??!

(These are the watches we have on display. The cheapest is worth a few thousand euros. Your parents are with you?)

 

“Je n'ai pas mes parents avec moi mais j'ai ma copine, elle est juste sortie dehors pour faire quelque chose. Ne vous inquiétez pas, j'ai l'argent pour acheter votre produit. Montre-le moi.” how rude… Anyways, sometimes French people sounds rude even if they are not rude.

(I don’t have my parents with me but I have my girlfriend, she just went outside to do something. Don’t worry, I have the money to buy your product. Just show it to me.)

 

“Vraiment, comment allez-vous payer? Visa? Mastercard, ou des paquets d'argent comme les autres acheteurs asiatiques??” OKAY. NOW SHE’S REALLY RUDE! HOW DARE SHE!

(Really, how are you going to pay? Visa? Mastercard, or cash packages like other Asian buyers?)

 

Aissshhhh…! “Ssi-bal nyeon….(ing …)”

I cursed under my breath controlling myself not to self destruct. I’ve never encountered such rudeness before in all the countries I have been. This is the first time it happened to me and it makes me feel annoyed and at the same time wanting to show her that I can buy that damn watches with one swipe…… using Earthling’s card hehehe…

 

 

Her eyebrows raised when she heard what I said but I smiled at her and continued “Je paierai par carte, cette carte …”

(I'll be paying by card, this card…)

I showed her Amber’s Black AMEX card and that’s when she shut up. This people… really! I didn’t know ‘Pretty Woman’ rudeness is still being practice nowadays! Glad it was the AMEX that she gave me not the HYUNDAI Black Card, this will not recognize that card.

 

 

Sigh. People.

 

Oh well, just enjoy your time choosing Krystal. The sky’s the limit. Hihihi…*Smirk*

 

 

 

Rude Sales lady turned very accommodating and showed me all the collections of CHANEL watches they have. She showed me the new collection of CODE COCO  watches and my eyes caught sight of this beautiful steel watch with diamonds all over. And also the BOY-FRIEND COLLECTION I got 2 watches I chose that really looks good on my wrist.

 

 

 

“Mademoiselle que voudriez-vous acheter?” she asked me while the 3 watches parades in front of me.

(Miss what would you like to buy?)

 

Hmm…. What to buy…? they all look good on me~~…

 

Where is that Earthling?! I need her opinion!

 

Nah… she said choose what I like and these is all I like hehehe…

 

I smiled at the Sales Lady and handed her the Black AMEX smirking “Je vais prendre ces trois montres. S'il vous plaît glisser cette carte, merci.” oh… she is shaking! I hope Amber won’t scold me… hehehe… by the way… how was these watches again? I haven’t ask for their prices…

(I will take these three watches. Please swipe this card, thank you.)

 

 

Krystal, don’t ask for the price! Just swipe it!

 

 

“Oui, mademoiselle. Tout de suite! S'il te plaît viens par ici…” she called one of her colleague and the two of them ushered me to the counter to pay for my purchases.

(Yes miss. Right away! Please come this way…)

 

 

Okay~~~

 

 

Amber came back to the store when I was waiting for the transaction slip to sign. She was sweating and panting, like she did a run even though she can’t because of her ankle.

 

“Yah, what happened to you? Is your stomach okay? After this let’s go back to the hotel… you’re sweaty…” I said dabbing the tissue on her face. She smiled at me and took a peek at the counter where they are preparing my purchases.

 

“What did you got?”

 

I bit my lips before answering her in a cute voice “Just a watch~~…” hihihi… (^___^’)

 

Her eyebrow raised while scanning my grinning face “Really? Just ‘WATCH’ not ‘ WATCHES’?” Busted.

 

“Earthling~~…” I wrapped my arms on her waist from behind giving her a back hug and rested my chin on her left shoulder. She was chuckling when I did it, I think she already knew what I did.

 

“Let me guess… 3 watches?” How did she know?!

 

The Sales Lady came carrying my purchases and the slip. When she saw Amber she look as if she wants to eat my girlfriend alive. She was trying to flirt with my Earthling!

 

“Excusez-moi monsieur, voici votre carte.” Amber looked at me asking what the lady said. “She said Excuse me sir here’s your card, Earthling.” I translated for her.

 

“Oh, okay. Merci…” Amber said smiling at her. She handed me the bag containing the 3 boxes of my babies~~ hihihi… but what I saw made my blood boil. This girl is trying to flirt with my girlfriend! My own two eyes saw when she handed the card to Amber brushing my girlfriend’s hand, and is that a piece of paper she slipped!?

 

“Earthling.”

 

“Yes, Krys?” she asked me while looking at her card. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw the small piece of paper. Then she looked at me wondering what was that thing and handed it to me “What’s this, trash?”

 

“No, that’s her ing number.” You is really making my blood boil. What happened earlier I can let it pass but this time, i won’t let it pass! “Stay here, I have an unfinished business to do..” I gave her a peck on her lips and at the corner of my eye I saw the watching us. “I’ll be back and hold my babies~~…”

 

I turned around and my face instantly changed into a resting mode and approached the rude Sales Lady trying to flirt with my girlfriend. That is unacceptable!

 

“Excusez-moi, mais vous avez donné ça à ma copine.” I took her hand and placed the crumpled paper on top of her palm and smiled at her gritting my teeth “La prochaine fois, ne flirte pas avec ma copine. Ou je vais le dire à votre manager et vous avez viré, compris?”

(Excuse me, but you gave that to my girlfriend. Next time, do not flirt with my girlfriend. Or I'll tell your manager and you will be fired, understood?)

 

Her pale face paled even more when she saw the paper I gave her. “Si c'est juste la carte noire que vous voulez, obtenez votre propre petite amie ou obtenez votre propre carte. Au revoir!~” I smiled sweetly at her and flipped my hair as I turn around, and went back to Amber who was watching me with amusement.

(If it's just the black card you want, get your own girlfriend or get your own card. Bye!!!)

 

She took my hand chuckling “What was that? All I heard was zzhzhzhzhzzhz…”

 

“Nothing, I just told her that she’s a good Sales Lady and I’ll be back soon.” I smiled at her and pulling her hand to get out of the store once and for all.

 

We were walking back to the hotel when I saw Amber grinning like a devil. What’s happening with her? I think she really took that medicine… she’s acting weird.

 

Or maybe she has a surprise for you…

 

Surprise? Nah… everyday is full of surprises with Amber Liu. It’s already normal kekekeke…. (^___^)

 

Remember in Sagrada Familia…? When you thought she’s going to propose?? What if…  

 

Hahaha… nah… it won’t happen. Still too early. Besides, she still have to fulfill all her obligations stated in the contract and I still have to undergo the surgery. Too early… too early.

 

I took a glance at her and her left hand inside her pocket. Nothing unusual really… the medicine tin case is dangling on the belt strap of her pants.

 

But you are hoping… admit it.

 

I... uhh… well… who doesn’t? But getting married and having a family isn’t a childhood dream. I dreamed of becoming an Astronaut doing a moonwalk in Mars when I was a kid instead of being a wife of some douche bag.  

 

You will say yes if she asks you to marry her…

 

She caught me looking at her and gave me her beautiful smile, her smile that always makes my heart skip a beat and my stomach do some somersaults. Her eyes shows gladness and contentment that makes me proud of myself. Because I know, I’m the reason for that smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6:45 PM

L’ Atelier Etoile de Joel Robuchon

 

 

 

 

“Wow…Earthling… you’ve outdone yourself! Robuchon!?”

 

My goodness… one of the best restaurant in Paris! I’m in Heaven! This restaurant only have menu for lunch, then by dinner its Menu Degustation…a special menu provided by the Chef with their signature dishes.

 

“I was thinking if here or at La Tour d'Argent but the reservation there was already fully booked when I called.” she smiled at me as she guided me to enter the restaurant. Dinner people are already lining up early for their table reservation like us. Ours was at 7:00 PM but we opt to go early for an early chance seating.

 

“You should have called the Concierge of AMEX to get you some reservation, it’s included in your perks as a Black card holder Earthling…”

 

“Nah… it’s okay. Maybe next time when we come back we’ll definitely have lunch or dinner there.”

 

“They have a branch in Tokyo…”

 

“Nothing beats the original…” she whispered in my ear and planted a kiss on my cheek. Cute~.   

 

 

We were let in a few minutes earlier than our reservation and ushered us inside the restaurant with the red and black theme. We were seated right in front of the counter so I can see all the action happening.

 

 

I have never ever thought that one day I will be dining in this restaurant. When I thought about backpacking in Paris before, my mind drifts to eating at Cafes and other cheap establishments so I can save money. I said to myself before that if ever that I will splurge money in this kind of restaurants, I want it to be with the people special to me. With the person special to me.

 

And now it came true.

 

The Tasting Menu was just fantastic! Now I know why this is one of the best in the city! Imagine a 9 course menu in one sitting complete with the perfect wine for every dish.

 

Burger. There’s a BURGER! AND THICK CUT FRIES MY GOODNESS! There’s fish and that small portion of crab that is bursting with flavors! To the dessert… its a work of art, cooking and preparing the food they serve to every guests.

 

 

 

 

 

After our dinner, we went to have a slow (because Earthling is slow) and leisurely walk at the banks of River Seine. Then we rode the boat for the cruise seeing all the sights glittering in lights. Paris is such a beautiful city and I will definitely go back here again if I can.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter