Maps - 6

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: CHINGUS... Anyone still awake? ;D

Dropping another chapter for all of you! 

Please do play the video of Beautiful Life by Crush and just imagine Amber was the one singing it. I hope you'll love this chapter.

Peace yow!

-----------

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

She kissed my cute forehead…

 

I bit my lips controlling myself not to squeal here in my seat. This vacation is running so good as of this time… I wonder what will happen once we land in the airport.

 

“Oh… where will I stay..? I haven’t book a room…” I muttered to myself pouting while waiting for Amber to come. What’s taking her so long?

 

She said she was going to help the guy back there… for what?

 

And why are the people all buzzing right now? Is there a celebrity at the First Class that will suddenly pop out?

 

Ohhh… maybe Gong Yoo or Lee Dong Wook is in this flight… they all look like excited with hearts shooting from their eyes. Oh well…

 

Where is that Earthling?

 

I played with the remote of the screen while waiting for her, putting on my earphones to listen on some music in my iPhone.  

 

Ailee the stewardess came out first holding the microphone saying something. I can’t hear what she is saying because the volume of my earphone is in full blast. Amber went out with the guy she said she will help and smiled at me. The passengers looks so excited seeing her… why?

 

I took off my earphones and listened to what she is saying wondering why the passengers are so happy to see this Earthling. Well…. she is good looking and attractive… even if she’s a video game nerd.

 

“Hello everyone… my name is Amber and I am here to sing a song for Mister Nam’s girlfriend Miss Lee, this is also for all of… you.” she said the last word while looking at me.

 

Amber, singing?

 

This I got to see!

 

I clapped my hands loudly and excitedly cheering her up, her cheeks turning red. Ooops.

 

When I looked around, passengers are all looking at me curiously, maybe thinking who is this crazy girl clapping like a deranged sea lion ('-_-)

 

I don’t care!

 

She cleared and started singing Acapella, her voice filling the air inside the Economy Class of Korean Airlines. My mouth dropping finding out how beautiful her singing voice is as she sang the OST of Goblin…

 

 

It’s a beautiful life

nan neoui gyeote isseulge

It’s a beautiful life

neoui dwie seo isseulge

beautiful love

haneurarae neowa issdamyeon

 

sumswineungeosmaneurodo joha

It’s a beautiful life

beautiful day

neoui gieogeseo naega saltende

beautiful life

beautiful day

nae gyeoteseo meomulleojwo

 

beautiful my love

beautiful your heart

It’s a beautiful life

It’s a beautiful life

 

Wow… What else am I going to find out about you Amber Liu once we land? Her voice was soothing and really beautiful, she did justice in that song even in Acapella. Gong Yoo will be proud of her if he finds out this y nerd sang this song perfectly.

 

It’s a beautiful life

eonjena neol jikyeojulge

It’s a beautiful life

naege gidaelsuga issge

beautiful love

neoui nunmul neoui misodo

gyeoteseo hamkke hal su issdorok

 

 

Amber winked at me that made me laugh covering my mouth because honestly, that was cute. She seems to be enjoying her performance huh… but seriously, she can be a singer if she wants. She’s good. I don’t know a lot of Korean idols, singers and groups because I’m more on the jazz side and rock. But if she will make an album, I will definitely buy it.

 

I made a funny face to her and she smiled while singing then pointed at the guy he was helping like telling me to watch what will happen. I turned my body on the direction of their seats and saw the guy kneeling in front of his girlfriend showing a box. The passengers cheering him and clapping their hands.

 

Omo… he’s proposing??!

 

The girl was crying and nodding at the same time saying ‘Yes’ to her boyfriend. Shucks… that was nice. This is my first time to witness a wedding proposal… cute…

 

I turned my gaze to Amber and she was still singing while looking back at me, her beautiful voice and the message of the song making my heart melt. Why are you like that Earthling?!

 

 

It’s a beautiful life beautiful day

michidorok neol saranghaesseossdeon nal

beautiful life beautiful day

neoreul ilhgo sipji anha

beautiful my love

beautiful your heart

It’s a beautiful life

 

sesange neowa talmeun chueogi

tto deonggeureoni naege namgyeojyeoisseo

neowaui gieok neowaui chueok

It’s a sorrowful life

sorrowful day

 

 

Touching my cheeks, I felt a slight wetness in there. I looked at my fingers and saw that it was really wet. Why am I crying?!

 

Quickly wiping the tears on my cheeks, I looked back at Amber who was still singing and staring at me, her singing was full of emotions like she’s owning the song and sending a message.

 

seulpeumeul igiji moshaneun naege

sorrowful life sorrowful day

nae gyeoteseo tteonajima

chueoksoge naega salji anhdorok

It’s a beautiful life

 

The song ended and she smiled at me, a smile that made my heart beat race. This is too early to tell Krystal and so fast…

 

But I think you’re already falling for this Earthling.

 

We were just staring at each other with big smile on our faces, I bit my lips and gave her a nod before clapping my hands which the passengers copied and clapped their hands too. They were too engrossed in watching her sing that they were all silent after she finished and was just looking at her. I feel like a proud girlfriend….

 

OH MY GOD.

 

She gave me a wink and went to the newly engaged couple bowing at them and shaking their hands. The girl looks so happy seeing her… maybe because she was too happy to hear her favorite song and her fiance finally popping the question.

 

Errrr… it was a simple but romantic enough proposal but if it’s done for me, I’ll go hiding my head inside a blanket. I don’t like this kind of attention… I’ll be too embarrassed to speak and maybe just hide my face.

 

Amber bowed to all the passengers and wore her face mask again before taking a seat beside me. She reached for my seat belt and fastened it for me with an eyesmile, her face near mine. I reached for her face mask and took it off showing a smile forming on her lips showing her pearly whites that is CF worthy.

 

I don’t know what evil spirit entered me.

 

I gave her a kiss, a lingering one and smiled at her after.

 

“You can sing…” she snickered and nodded at me slowly.

 

“Not much… just okay. Did you like it?”

 

“Hmmm…. fair enough..” Fair enough Krystal?? You ing cried!

 

“Really?! Not Good?!” she ran her thumb on my cheeks and wiped the moisture left in there. Err… she knew I cried. How can I not cry?! It was a beautiful song, I always cry whenever it will be played in the drama.

 

I’m a Goblin trash hehehe…

 

But she doesn’t have to know it (^__^)

 

“Yeah…just fair enough.. I love Gong Yoo.” her eyebrows furrowed funnily that made me laughed softly.

 

“Damn… I shouldn’t let you meet Gong Yoo hyung…he’ll snatch you from me.” she mumbled under her breath audibly and shook her head.

 

“What?!”

 

“Nothing.” she smiled,grinning at me like a kid and gave me a bottle of…. Chocolate Milk?

 

“What’s with this?” I asked her as she drapes a blanket on both of us and pulled me closer to her.

 

“For you to drink later, what else!”

 

“But--”

 

“HUSH! Just sleep and I’ll wake you up before the airplane lands.” she shove my face on her arms making me laugh and hit her.

 

“Yah! I’m not sleepy! And first of all, you’re fast!”

 

“Well you are fast too Krystal Jung… you captured my heart that fast…” Damn it! I’m gonna die in this kind of flirting.

 

“W-WHAT?! I’m that fast? All I did was blurt out crazy stuffs to you… do you think I am falling for you now!?” I looked at her incredulously holding a smirk controlling my laugh.

 

Does she think I already fell on her trap?

 

With that sweet gestures and beautiful-full-of-emotion singing, winking that made my heart drop and smile that will make my dr--

 

Hell… what am I saying!

 

Krystal assess the situation first… this is all going too fast.

 

I can’t…

 

What happened to ‘We only have one life to live, make the most out of it’ mantra?? Surely, meeting Amber Liu falls in that category of person you will meet that you shouldn’t let go.

 

But letting go of someone like her is such a waste, a regret I will have for the rest of my re-- I mean my life.

 

She took my hand and asked me looking straight to my eyes “Are you committed to anyone back home?”

 

I shook my head, pouting and asked her too “Are you?” there was a pause, Amber looking at me with a serious face that made me nervous. Don’t tell me you left someone back home all the while giving me my first real ing kiss!?

 

I’ll gonna throw you out of this airplane by opening the emergency door! I don’t care if I’ll be tied down to my seat after!

 

Then slowly, she let out a beautiful smile that made the butterflies in my stomach partying. She shook her head too and answered me. “No, I don’t have anyone back home except my dogs..”

 

I burst out into a small laugh and squeezed her hand “Well… I also left my baby Ddungie back home with my Dad and Mom. Maybe my dog and your dog can meet someday…”

 

“Hmmm… they can meet after a month and socialize, you know… get to know each other.” she winked at me again that I have to cover her face playfully with my free hand while giggling. “I told you to stop that ‘winking’ thing! It’s annoying!”

 

Annoying or Makes your giddy heart flutter like a crazy cat?!

 

“Yah!’ she took my free hand and is now holding the two and snorted at me “Why? Are you dying now in giddiness seeing me wink?” I giggled at her silliness and tried to pull my hands but all efforts are such a fail. She wrapped my hands on her neck pulling me closer, our faces near each other.

 

“Who are you Amber Liu? What have you done to me?!” I whispered while looking at her eyes, her nose, down to her lips that is curving into a handsome smile. Everything about her is adorable. Daebak… I feel so lucky right now..

 

“I’m just a video game developer and all around entertainer whom you met…” she thought for a while and made a funny face making me giggle. “...around 9 or 10 hours ago. I don’t know, i’m not really looking at the time. Anyways… what have I done to you?! Hahaha… the question is, what have you done to me?”

 

Okay Krystal… you have to stop giggling. You’re being too obvious.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter