Map - 45

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO A VERY NICE AND HUMBLE PERSON WHO HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN EVERY MEUS HEART. 

KIM JONGHYUN, YOU WILL BE MISSED. 

LET US SEND HIM OFF WITH A SMILE. 

 

----------

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Kwon’s Residence (Vineyard)

Florence, Italy

 

When baby boy turned 8 months old, Yuri and Jessica unnie invited us to spend Spring at Firenze. Of course we obliged! So together with the ahjummas who was also invited we flew to Italy to spend 2 weeks at the vineyard. Unnie said my niece needs a playmate, a human playmate and not just Hani and DooE. Martina is turning 2 this coming Autumn and she is so cute! She looks like a doll! She looks like Yuri unnie but her skin is like Jessica unnie hehehe… I teased Yuri unnie telling her that Martina is lucky she got unnie’s skin. Yuri unnie pouted at me, sulking while holding my baby. I told her at least the temper came from her and not Jessica unnie, that’s when she smiled and agreed. It earned a cold glare from my sister. Phew.

 

“Jay~~… here baby boy crawl here…” I heard Amber calling the baby boy at the blanket. It was 6:00 in the morning and we were the early risers, we went down from our room because Amber wants to catch the morning Sun for Jay. I was making her Honey Milk coffee while watching them from the kitchen window, the Mother and son was sitting on the blanket I placed so he can crawl and roll like he always do.

 

Whenever I see Amber smiling so widely, looking so happy when Jay does something for the first time… I feel proud. Because its not just me that she considers the reason of her happiness, there’s also baby boy now. She said she doesn’t have any regrets for being out of the lime light because what’s important for her now is to see Jay grow up and give him the best of everything, for us to raise him to be a good person full of love, care, and understanding. Besides, even if she doesn’t go back to singing she is still earning from the royalties she gets from her songs and the gaming company is stable and getting better.

 

Thinking about those times that I almost gave up with my life back then when I found out about my tumor, I thought to myself… why did I even think about that?!

 

There are also times when Amber and I will reminisce about our European Adventure, asking What if we did not met on that airplane and I traveled solo while she stayed at London the whole month? Then we meet at Florence for our sisters’ wedding… are we still going to end up together like we are right now?

 

Maybe until now we are still dating and baby boy is just an illusion of Amber, maybe everything is different but still we are together.

 

I asked her, What if, yeah we meet on the wedding but the spark wasn’t there? She laughed at me and said “That won’t happen, because we are destined to meet afterall.” The smile on my face won’t go away after that.

 

 

I went out of the kitchen to the lawn where Amber and Jay is playing, the little boy was kicking his legs while lying down on his back giggling. Amber was tickling his exposed tummy and his giggles was music to my ears! So cute and chubby! I sat beside Amber and gave the mug of coffee to her while I took Jay and placed him on my lap letting him stand.

 

“Baby bear can stand now~… exercise those legs baby bear~…”

 

“He was crawling a while ago… you should have seen it Krys…” she reached for Jay’s mouth wiping the drool hanging on there then playfully wiped it on my cheeks. Aiiisshhh!!

 

“Earthling! Nooo!~~”

 

“Baby bear wants his drool on Mommy’s face~~ right baby bear~? who’s the baby bear~? you?~ aigoooo~….” Jay was kicking his little feet on my lap giggling on Amber’s playing on him. He is heavy! But his Pediatrician said his weight is normal at his age. I don’t know if the Pedia’s weighing scale is broken or the weight guide is wrong, Jay is such a milk monster!

 

Amber kept on tickling Jay till baby boy got tired and buried his face on my chest hiding from Daddy still giggling. I love kissing the crown of his head, he smells so good! So Heavenly! All babies smells good! “Baby bear~… Mommy loves you so much~…” I brushed my nose on his cute button nose eliciting giggles from him and gummy smiles. His chubby red cheeks and long eyelashes… his beautiful eyes… that cute patch of brown hair on his head. My baby boy is the most cutest baby in my eyes.

 

“Baby, someone is going to propose later..” Amber said after sipping her coffee.

 

“Really!? Is that Taeyeon unnie?!”

 

“Nope, the opposite.” she grinned at me wriggling her eyebrows. Opposite… so it means…

 

“MIYOUNG UNNIE!? SHE WILL PROPOSE TO TAEYEON UNNIE!? SERIOUSLY!?” she nodded at me and brought the mug of coffee on my lips letting me take a sip. “When? Tonight?”

 

“Nope, this coming afternoon. Yuri unnie said Sooyeon is helping her prepare everything… how weird hahaha….” really weird and surreal.

 

Your ex-girlfriend helping your present girlfriend prepare for a surprise wedding proposal for you. Wow.

 

“Yeah… really weird. Yah Earthling, lie on your stomach come on…” I patted the blanket smiling cutely at her. She pinched my cheeks chuckling “Don’t smile at me like that you witch, you make me weak.”

 

“Then that’s good… I can still make you weak Earthling~~” I gave a y wink making her laugh and reach for my lips kissing me lightly. I love mornings with her…

 

Yuri unnie came still wearing her pajamas together with Martina holding her Peppa Pig plushie. They joined us at the blanket and Martina started playing with baby boy making him laugh. I went inside the kitchen to make coffee for Yuri unnie when Unnie came down holding her laptop and looking for her.

 

“Soojungie, where’s Yuri?” she asked me after giving me a quick kiss on my cheek and placed her laptop on the kitchen island counter.

 

“Outside with Martie… Unnie, put on some decent shirt… you’re just in robes!” she slapped my arms playfully laughing.

 

“Yah! I am wearing something inside this robe!” she went out calling Yuri unnie.

 

“Seobang! I need a USB! Do you have a spare USB?”

 

“Yes! Its at the drawer of my office table inside the Library. Just get it there honey!” Jessica unnie gave her an okay sign and went inside again, I noticed she was barefoot.

 

“Yah! Where are your slippers?”

 

“You know Soojungie, motherhood did good on you. Before you don’t even care about what I look, you usually just pass by me. Now, you’re like Mom hahaha!! Yah! Can you please make Martie’s milk? Its there put it on her cuppy then pour some Coco Puffs on her bowl too..”

 

“Yes Mam, what else do you want me to do?!” I playfully asks her poking her chest.

 

“Yah!”

 

“You girls are so noisy in the morning…” we turned our heads and saw Yoona unnie coming down from the stairs with her son Jonghyun clinging on her body. Changwook oppa didn’t join us because Yoona unnie said its a girls only vacation.

 

“Why do you look like a panda?!” I asked her. She gave me a grimace and let Jonghyun run outside to where the babies are. “Honey be careful you might…”

 

“MOMMYYYYYYY!!!!”

 

“Trip.” the three of us simultaneously said while looking at Jonghyun on the ground. Tsk tsk tsk… kids.

 

Yoona unnie immediately went to her son consoling him and checking if the little boy has bruises, patting his head and kissing him, Jonghyun is a brave boy he didn’t cry. She then carried him on the blanket with Amber and Yuri unnie. “For a little boy who’s Father is an ex-Special Forces, Little Jonghyun is a little clumsy but brave. Even if it hurts, he was brave enough not to cry and face his Mom.”

 

“Like Mother, like son.” both of us said with a smile. He’s such a sweet boy like Yoona unnie, cheerful, affectionate and always all smiles like his Mommy.

 

“Hey, I’ll just go to the library to get that USB. When Sooyoung comes down, let her cook. She said she’s going to prepare our breakfast this morning and she’ll be awake--”

 

“I’m here! Will cook now!” Sooyoung unnie exclaimed at the top of the stairs still wearing her pajamas together with Seohyun unnie and the two ahjummas wearing dark sunglasses - Hyoyeon and Sunny unnie. Hahahaha!!!

 

Jessica unnie and I looked at each other then at Sooyoung and Seohyun, asking why they look like Bumblebees in the morning. “They stayed late last night because of Miyoung hehehe….”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter