Map - 4

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I HEARD SOMEONE YELLING FOR ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY. HERE YOU GO!

THANKS FOR THE LOVE GUYS! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER YOUR MESSAGES ;D

THANK YOU TO THE 300+ SUBSCRIBERS AND COUNTING! AND TO THE UPVOTERS TOO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

PEACE YOW!

----------------

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

“Why, thank you Amber… and you are a nice person too.. thanks for the cookie and for h-holding me earlier..” seeing her smile at me so sincerely made my heart flutter.

 

She doesn’t even have any make up on but her beauty stands out… same as her personality.

 

“Anytime..” I grinned at her showing my pearls that is worth a few Billion Wons for endorsing a toothpaste brand.

 

I’ve never been this comfortable with a stranger before. And never been not intimate with a girl I flirted with. She’s one of the few who wouldn’t jump on the opportunity of spending a night with me.. I think she doesn’t even recognizes me!

 

She gave my hoodie back and helped me wear it, even fixing my hair and giving me a thumbs up. “All done! You look clean now… let’s go!” wow… that was so sweet of her… only Mom does that to me and Yuri unnie.

 

She’s something…Krystal Jung. She can be scary, she can be serious, most of all… she can be cute and y at the same time. I think she doesn’t realize it, but even the simple act of her biting her lips and pouting looks so y on her.

 

When she asked me a while ago if how many stewardess has taken the initiative to inaugurate me to the Mile High Club, she sounded… jealous? Why would she be jealous…. but… honestly…

 

I felt giddy inside when she acted like that. I don’t know why… maybe because she look so cute with the expression she had. Maybe if she really is my girlfriend, she’s the jealous type who will ward off all the fangirls I have and I’ll be glad about it.

 

And the truth is, I only did it once here in the plane and I deeply regretted it.

 

It was in a flight from New York going back to Seoul, I just attended an event for the New York Fashion Week with my model friend Irene. Like what happened earlier, a tissue was given to me with a message from the hot stewardess. Maybe it’s because of me being stressed and all that I wanted to release it, and she’s hot. So…yeah. I followed her in the bathroom and I did something to her. I didn’t let her touch me, I don’t let anyone touch me when it comes to . And she asked for it, I didn’t.

 

It only happened once, she even gave her number to me when we landed at Incheon but I threw the paper at the trash bin because I’m not interested to see her again. I forgot all about it when one day I received an anonymous message on my phone asking me to have a meeting. It was the girl and I don’t know how she got my number. I found out she has been stalking me on my SNS and my day to day life too. She literally quit her job just to follow me around, a sasaeng fan indeed. I met her in a cafe, she told me she can’t forget what happened to us and said that she loves me ever since because she’s a fan. I told her it won’t happen again and she should move on with her life and not follow me around anymore. She threatened me that if I will not take her as my girlfriend, she will expose to the media what happened to the two of us.

 

I was really scared that time but I didn’t let her see how scared I was and I played it cool. All she has was just her words and no proofs about what happened that day thank Heavens! I excused myself and went to the bathroom telling her I’m just going to pee and when I come back we will leave together and go to a hotel. Damn she said yes and looks so excited! I pity her for being like that but I have to make her go away. I called Victoria and told her about the situation and also the story of how we met. She didn’t scold me that time, she just asked where I am and told me she’ll be there in 5 minutes. She came with Hojoon oppa and we had a talk inside the bathroom, she said that she’ll take it from there.

 

I don’t really know what they talked about because Hojoon oppa and I were hiding in another table far from them but we can still see what they are doing. Vic was talking to her and the girl suddenly cried and bowed to Vic then left the cafe.

 

When we reached home, that when my nightmare begun. Hehehe…

 

Vic scolded me for giving in to the girl’s advances. She said I shouldn’t accept any ual offers from unknown persons especially fans because it will be a cause of a scandal. Anything that they can associate me with they will do just to be known. I learned my lesson that day and never ever did something like that again, even with fellow artists. It will cause a scandal and will ruin not just my reputation but my company and family’s reputation as well.

 

Sooo…. Amber Liu took a vow of celibacy and has been a celibate for 3 years now after what happened.

 

Yup.

 

It left a mark on me, what that girl did. So any girls who comes up and offer some good night to me, even if she’s the hottest celebrity out there, I flat out say ‘Sorry but I have other plans..’ when the truth is, I am just afraid that it will happen to me again.

 

Yoga. Yoga helps me forget about those urges and it makes me calm, healthy too. Add some Cross Fit training and jogging.

 

But meeting Krystal Jung today in this airplane… I think the wall I built is slowly crumbling so help me God!

 

So for Krystal to reject Ailee the stewardess like that is like a breather for me. Because I won’t have to feel sorry if I read that message of hers. If i may just add... she sounded like a real GIRLFRIEND a while ago. (^__^)

  

 

 

 

She opened the door and we saw the stewardess Ailee waiting for us outside. Sorry girl… you are not just my type. But I have to ask a favor on her…what if she post something on SNS about seeing me in this flight with my GIRLFRIEND? Hahaha… I’m laughing inside.

 

For sure if she posts about this, it will be a media sensation. Headline:

 

‘Idol AMBER LIU seen in a flight going to London with a beautiful girl?’

 

‘Amber Liu having a vacation with a secret friend?’

 

Nah… who cares?

 

Besides, if I’m going to be rumored back in Korea together with a girl as beautiful as Krystal Jung, I will gladly accept it.

 

Bwoah… really Amber? You’re not afraid that your life will be once again a topic back there?

 

Well…. I won’t be there to see and hear it so it’s fine. Anyways, I trust Vic to address those rumors. She knows what to do and if she will ask me who Krystal is, I’ll tell her the truth.

 

That she is one hell of an interesting and pretty girl that I can’t take my eyes off, making me smile.

 

 

 

 

 

We went back to our seats, me tugging her jacket from behind like a kid because I don’t want to be left alone. It became a habit of me to tug at the clothes of the people I am close with. I was 10 back then when I got lost in the department store and there was a Christmas Sale. Ever since then, I always tug at Mom’s clothes so I won’t be lost or left behind. It became a habit, I do this too with Vic, Hojoon oppa, Yuri unnie, Dad and Mom, even with Tzuyu when I will take a walk with her in our neighborhood with our family dogs.

 

And now… with her. Krystal Jung.

 

I don’t know why… but I feel comfortable around her.

 

Maybe because she’s different from all the girls I have met before and maybe because she doesn’t have any idea who I am.

 

And she had the guts to say that ‘Llama in Wonderland’ is boring hahaha! One of the few people who said that thing about my debut game. Mom love it because it’s a simple game. Yuri unnie said it’s okay but love it too. Tzuyu literally bashed me, that’s how much she loves her Unnie. While Sooyeon said cooly ‘It’s good… but I need more!’ hahaha! Yuri unnie said Sooyeon was a fan of the game her fiancee just don’t want to admit it.

 

I slided my face mask under my chin when I saw her having a problem putting her seat belt that’s why I reached for it and helped her. Oh … she smells so good…~~~

 

Behave Amber… behave… remember what happened earlier? When she landed in your lap?

 

You were stuttering and looking like an idiot. Just play it cool and smooth….

 

But all I really wanted to do that time was bury my face on her hair and smell the intoxicating scent it has. Her waist is small and her body feels so good….

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter