Map - 5

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! HERE'S OUR EARLY UPDATE FOR TODAY!

I'm glad you all like the previous chapter :D

Peace yow~!

-------

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

I stared at the movie being shown on the screen but the truth is, my mind is drifting. Drifting to the direction of the person beside me who occasionally takes glances and puffs her cheeks sighing. Why do you have to do that?!

 

Don’t you know you’re breaking my defenses!

 

Maybe she thought my silence is because of her not accepting what I’m offering…

 

I mean, it’s okay if she don’t accept it. I know there are people who values their hygiene and the things they put in their mouth. She’s right about that, not accepting anything from strangers that easily. It can save her life at least.

 

Strangers… still strangers Krystal?? You already slept on her arms, sat on her lap, and almost kissed her when she placed that seat belt on you!

 

She doesn’t know about the last one though hehe…

 

She smells sooooooo good… when she shoved my face on her shoulders repeatedly, I actually wanted to run my nose on her neck just to inhale that heavenly baby scent she has…

 

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHA… I REALLY AM GOING CRAZY.

 

That is sooo crazy Krystal!

 

But she really smells like a baby… and she was so cute when she tugs on my jacket earlier like a kid who’s afraid to be lost in the supermarket. I want to pat her head and tell her everything is going to be alright Earthling!

 

I wanna smell that neck badly and just sink my teeth in that sk-- STOP!

 

Amber Liu… you make me think of crazy things. Tsk tsk tsk…

 

The way she pouts her lips is cute.

 

Her lips… I wonder if it taste like Chocolate…

 

Probably… she was eating Choco chip cookies…

 

She was drooling… I wonder what she saw that made her drool…

 

Is it my clothes?! I consciously looked at my clothes and its appropriate, my cleavage aren’t even showing…

 

Pssssttt… you don’t have a cleavage…

 

I HAVE. IT’S JUST HIDING.

 

Maybe I’m really that drool worthy. Hehe.

 

Cold… why is the A/C in this airplane cold? I hugged my legs while trying not to take a glance at the cute panicking Earthling beside me. Maybe a little peek is okay…

 

I took a secret glance at her when I buried my face on my knees and I saw how her face looks so bothered. She’s pouting! I so want to pinch that cheeks aigooo! Kyeopta!

 

Yah Krystal!  

 

You’re getting brave!

 

I have always been brave.

 

I turned my sight on the screen again when I saw that she’s looking at me, I pretended to be engrossed on the movie I don’t understand. She took something on the seat beside her and I saw that it was a blanket then she draped it on my cold body, the gesture melting my heart. Why so gentle Amber?

 

“Thanks…” I said in a low voice. I pinched my nose and smiled not looking at her but the truth is, I was controlling myself not to squeal like a banshee that’s why I pinched my nose. Kyaaaaa~~~~!!!

 

Behave Krystal, behave…. BEHAVE!!!

 

“Hey Krys…” oh… making a conversation..

 

“Hmm.” Okay just make it look like you’re still hurting.

 

“What do you do?”

 

“Product Analyst but I already quit…”

 

Hell yeah, and I’m proud of it!

 

Quitting my job just like that took a night of thinking and staring at the World Map wallpaper of my room.

 

I still live with my parents by the way. Even though I have the means to buy my own place, I chose to live with them. Because even if how tired you are and how ty your day is, your family is always there to welcome you with a smile and a tight hug, ready to listen to the bulls of adult life, and a delicious hot meal for your grumbling stomach. Add my black Chow Chow Ddungie who will walk to the door welcoming me carrying his chubby lazy self that I think he inherited from me, just to my face. Life is sweet….

 

Ddungie was a gift from Jessica unnie when I turned 18 years old. Yeah he’s already old… he already donated a lot of his dog manliness around Seoul I bet he has dozens of puppies now. I posted online his stud services because there was a time before he suddenly thought Jessica unnie is a female Chow Chow and humped her legs while she let out her dolphin shriek. Unnie was so disgusted but she can’t make a move because she loves Ddungie too while I laugh and cry looking at her crying expression and trying to get my dog off of her legs. Everytime I will mention it especially on family dinners and when she introduced Mickey Mouse Yuri to the family, she almost threw a steak knife at me hahahaha!!!

 

I stared at Amber and gave her a smile “It was a good job, really stressful and challenging. I met a lot of industry people along the way and I can say I was successful enough considering a lot of companies hire my services.”

 

And I don’t regret quitting at all.

 

“Then why did you quit?” she asks.

 

“I got..f-fed up with the job… the industry. I have success but it’s stressing me too much… I realized I have been missing out on the beautiful things around us. I have this one ultimate dream back in High School, and that is to tour around Europe with a backpack and a map in my hands… just see the sceneries with my very own eyes and not just on travel magazines. So I thought… why not?” the way Amber stares at me makes me feel warm inside my chest. An overwhelming feeling of warmth coming from her brown eyes.

 

Feeling shy with her stares, I twirled the glass of the Chocolate Milk playing with it while answering her “Just that… I made my resignation letter and gave it to my Superior. They were so shock… hahaha…” I looked at her and smiled happily “And it was the best decision I ever did in my life. Because now I will be bringing that dream into reality.”

 

In a few hours, my new journey starts.

 

Actually Krystal… your new journey started the moment you entered this airplane and met Amber Liu.

 

Sigh.

 

This is not right.

 

I’m here to start a new journey in my life and to have a very memorable vacation. Not to fall in-love with someone I just met 8 hours ago.

 

Hold up, who said something about falling in-love??

 

Okay that turned out wrong.

 

It’s called attraction… falling in-love is too early to tell.

 

But don’t you believe in love at first sight?

 

I.…

 

Our eyes are connected, I can see the sincerity and amusement on it. She really has beautiful eyes… I get lost just looking at it. And her lips… no just focus on her eyes or you’ll do something crazy again.

 

Like… kissing her.

 

But life isn’t complete without all the crazy s happening around us.

 

I though of my mantra and shared it with her “We only have one life Amber… let’s make the most out of it.” saying those words always lifts up my spirit and be brave for what life will bring me.

 

We stared at each other and I felt this immerse feeling of comfort and serenity just by looking at her. I hope this moment lasts longer…

 

Because getting lost in her eyes is something I am afraid to do and at the same time willing to experience.

 

Why do you make me feel like this Amber Liu? Should I take a risk with you?

 

After this airplane lands in Heathrow, both of us will be going our separate ways. I know this sounds so crazy but I wish this airplane keeps on flying… so our time together will be long.

 

Because I definitely want to spend more time with you Amber Liu.

 

She nodded at me understanding what I said. I smiled at her and took a sip of my drink then placed the empty cup on the table.  

 

What she did next surprised me that I froze on my spot.

 

She took the blanket on my lap and draped it over our heads to cover us to the prying eye of the passengers. She managed to lift up the arm rest dividing our seats giving her space and trapped me on the window and…..

 

Kiss me.

 

Our lips pressed to each other but no one was moving. Her hot breath mixing with mine, I can feel how soft her lips is but I don’t know what to do. Should I move first or wait for her to make the next move?

 

Oh yes!… her lips tastes like Chocolate… and her lips are really soft I repeat. My heart beating so fast with just the connection. Electricity flowing in my veins right this moment, in my toes and in my fingertips.

 

Aren’t you gonna move Earthling?!

 

Wait Krystal, you’re forgetting something. That Earthling kissing you now is a stranger… and you allow her to kiss you. Are you out of your mind!?

 

No, I’m not.

 

Actually looking forward to it.

 

To my dismay, she broke our kiss and we stared at each other. I wanted to say something but I can’t find the right words to say. I raised my eyebrow when she closed her eyes like waiting for some punishment. Did she think I’m going to slap her for kissing me??!

 

I’m going to slap her if she don’t continue it!

 

I took the collar of her hoodie and whispered at her in a soft voice before pulling her for a kiss.

 

“Who told you to break the kiss, Earthling?…”

 

Capturing her soft lips, my hold on her hoodie loosen up when she held my hands and placed it on her neck. Our lips moving in sync… actually, me copying what her lips is doing because I don’t know what to do.

 

Her tongue suddenly made its presence known swiping on my bottom lips that I accidentally bit her.

 

“Sorry…” I whispered in between our kiss, forgetting we are in the middle of an Economy Class flight.

 

“Forgiven…” she whispered at me and smiled before kissing me again gently, without hurry. This kissing thing is kinda addicting I think…

 

Her hands made its way at my back supporting it, my hands grasping on her soft hair. She’s doing it again… swiping her long tongue on my bottom lips like she’s some milk in there. It gives me goosebumps…

 

So this is what it feels like to really kiss Earthling… her lips are so soft and…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter