Map - 44

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Enjoy. :)

 

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

Seoul Olympic Stadium

The Final Leg

 

 

“Amber… are you ready?” Vic unnie asked me backstage while they are doing their last minute touch up on me.

 

“I am, Vic… just a few more hours.” we smiled at each other and made a bro fist.

 

“This is the final leg of your concert, give your all and make them happy. You sure you want to announce it at the end? Don’t you want me to release a statement about it?” I shook my head smiling at her.

 

“Nope. Just leave it to me Vic, it should be me doing it. I want it to come from me… I owe it to them.” she gave me a hug so tight, a sisterly hug that I know whatever happens she will always be there for me and Krystal.

 

She broke the hug and patted my head smiling widely “Fighting Amber Liu! Go break a leg!”

 

“FIGHTING!”

 

“Amber be ready in 5…”

 

I took a deep breath holding my mic, tracing my embossed name on the body of the customized microphone that I have been using for years when I hold my concerts here and overseas. This microphone has traveled with me to every countries where I perform. Tonight, the two of us will give the best performance that they have never seen before.

 

The lights inside the stadium was dim and only the glow of the Periwinkle light sticks illuminates the place, that Periwinkle ocean that I love. This will be the last night that I will see all of this for now… because after tonight…

 

It will be the start of Amber Liu’s new life.

 

The first intro of my song started to play courtesy of the band, the crowd started going wild with their shouts and chants all over the stadium.

 

I touched the Amber pendant hanging on my neck and closed my eyes, uttering a small prayer. I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky, knowing that my Father is proudly watching me right now from up there.

 

“Amber in 3, 2, 1…”

 

 

This is it.

 

“AMBER!! AMBER!! AMBER!!”

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

After opening my concert at Seoul, I had a month of rest before starting my Asian Tour. I held a meeting with Brian and the staff informing them that I will be away for few months to focus on my concert tour. Krystal will be going with me so no Fried Chicken party for the mean time hahaha!

 

Brian will lead again and I told them after my tour they will see me more often in the office, probably everyday. They were wondering what I meant by that, I told them just wait.

 

Krystal and I consulted Doc Yoona, asking her if my wife is healthy enough to undergo IVF and if her previous sickness won’t be a hindrance. She said Krystal is cleared of everything, she recommended us to her friend who was a Fertility doctor and helped explain to us what to do. The doctor advised that if we wanted it as soon as possible then Krystal should not join me on the tour and ready herself in the process. The tour will be for 2 months and there are times we will need to fly from one place to another, he advised us that we can do the procedure after it is over or before the final leg of my tour ends which is in Korea.

 

The two of us agreed that what the doctor suggested is right, at least we can enjoy the trip and for her to be ready too. We traveled to Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, even Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines. In all those places we visited, all concerts are sold out and jam packed and she was always there watching me from the crowd or staying at the backstage helping our crew with Vic unnie. Vic unnie was like our Mom all through out those times and always joins us when we go outside where the two of them, she and Krystal will shoot that Food Vlog that they have talked about. So it will be a Krystal X Victoria Food Blog that the fans will see where they try all foods in every country we visit for the Tour. From the most expensive restaurant to the most cheapest but delicious street food they can find in the market.

 

My God, they were the perfect tandem when it comes to eating. Vic unnie eats everything! They had a blast eating that all I can do is scratch my head while filming them and eat a bit too when Krystal feeds me. She was also shooting some videos like when we were in Europe for the second season of our reality show and this time it will focus on concert preparations in every country we go.

 

China was the last country before we fly back to Korea, I had a successful 4 night concert at Shanghai Stadium and 2 nights at Beijing National Stadium. It was huge crowd every night! After the concert we had a chance to rest and enjoy China, Vic unnie bringing us to visit her parents who lives there. They have a big house out there and Vic unnie is the only child that’s why her parents were asking her when she will get married. Unnie said soon then winked at me and Krystal, we don’t even know who her boyfriend is!

 

Vic unnie is private when it comes to that matter, her love life. That’s the only thing we don’t know about her, the identity of her boyfriend. She said he’s a good guy and they have been steady for 3 years but the two of them wanted it to be low because they want to focus first in their respective fields. But she said there are already plans of settling down they are just waiting for the right timing, Krystal was bugging her to reveal who the guy is but she is really mum about it. She only gave initials… K.J. and that’s it. Weird. She said we will meet him on the final leg of the concert in Seoul.  

 

When we arrived in Seoul, that is the moment we decided to visit the doctor again. Krystal said since we are already home there will be no problem, she can stay with my Mom while she undergoes the treatment. Her Mom and Dad was in Italy that time because Sooyeon is already pregnant with their first baby and she is kind of sensitive with her pregnancy.

 

And so the fertility process begin.

 

For the two of us.

 

We decided to do it together for better chances of winning. I mean, better chances of having kids hehe.

 

While we were undergoing treatments, I was back in the company for a short while helping Brian. He has done a lot of things for the company and I really value his friendship. We released new games in the market that is slowly becoming another household phenomenon at the same time I asked Jae to do a remake of the first game I made, my breakthrough game ‘Llama in Wonderland’ to be released in time of our company anniversary.

 

The process was a success, the harvesting of our eggs and the fertilization combining it to the donor we chose. After five days, we got to greet our little munchkins… those little embryos that will have a chance to live on this world when planted on Mommy’s womb.

 

We decided to have 3 embryos to be planted in Krystal’s uterus because the doctor said planting more than one has a high level of chances to be pregnant. At the same time, if we are lucky, a possibility of having double or triple. Aww. 3 little Earthlings or 3 little Witches...  interesting.

 

Then the preparation for the final leg of my concert is on again after my break. I am closing the tour at the same place I opened it, Seoul Olympic Stadium. It was only a one night concert, my farewell before I take a long break in the industry. A lot of critics are saying that the final leg will be my last concert because I am retiring, they are really good.

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

 

Tonight, I gave my all. The greatest performance I always do for all the fans out there who has helped me reach the top and supported me so much. This is for them… after this, it will be a new beginning.

 

“Hi guys! Are you enjoying the show yeorobun!?” they all answered me with thunderous chants and applause, all of them excited for the final set of my show. Krystal was sitting near the stage with our families and friends, Yuri and Sooyeon went home from Italy with their baby girl. Doc Yoona and Changwook hyung are also present with them. Of course the babies are with the nannies, they left them at the hotel so they can watch my show. The ahjummas are complete with their new recruit, my sister Tzuyu for Heaven’s sake! I can see them all waving at me, Sooyoung unnie towering among them waving a banner with my name. Luna and Byul as always the supportive sisters of Krystal and me too, Brian and the whole company staff was also there to watch cheering.

 

“Before I do my last set for tonight, let me give my gratitude to all of you who has been with me for the past 8 years of my singing career. Those who grew up with me along the way and never left, thank you. To all of you who has supported me all these years, you are like a family to me now. Thank you. I am what I am today as a performer because of you guys.” I made a 90 degree bow on the stage earning loud applause from all of them and chants of my name. I will surely miss this Periwinkle ocean… but it won’t be long. Because I plan on going back.

 

I stared at Krystal and she was smiling at me lovingly, giving me an applause. She knows how important this night for me is and her never ending support was always there since day 1. She told me whatever decision I come up with, she will support me 100%.  

 

Taking a deep breath, I nodded at her and she understood what I meant. We have talked about it last night if I should announce it today or just post it on SNS. Both of us agreeing to do both.

 

“Since all of you are like family to me now… I would like to share something.” I took out an Instax photo from my back pocket and showed it to them, the camera focusing on it and fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter