Map - 31

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: HEY CHINGUS!!! Ready for our update for tonight??? Some of you has guessed it right hehehe... So let me take you to the journey of how it happened. I advise playing the YouTube video first while reading the part where they are exchanging their.... okay i already said a lot! Just enjoy reading it! 

I forgot who commented and suggested to use the song PERFECT by ED SHEERAN. Whoever you are, raise your hand buddy! That song really melts my heart. ♥

Thank you very much to all our readers and to those who upvoted the story thank you so so much!

 

♥♥♥

 

 

6:00 PM

Oia Village, Thera, Greece

 

AMBER’S POV

 

“Krys….”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“After the wedding in Florence, we will stay for another 2 days in the villa before going back to Seoul…”

 

“Yup… then I’ll have maybe 2 days of rest before being admitted in the hospital…” she raised her head from my chest and stared at me “Why? Do you need to be somewhere after?” I ran my hands on her back it and reached for the blanket covering half of our body down from the waist, pulling it up so she wouldn’t feel cold.

 

“Would you like to join me in the Press Conference that Vic scheduled when we get back?” I studied her face and saw a small smile escaping her lips. How blessed I am to have her beside me…

 

She nodded and brought her lips on my cheeks for an affectionate peck before smiling at me. “Yes, I will. I’ll be there beside you to hold your hand…”    

 

I pulled her body closer to mine and kiss her deeply, the two of us lying on the flexi glass table at the deck of our rented Villa here in Greece. The gentle night breeze, the stars, the moon, and the sea as our witness--

 

Krrriiiiiiiinnnngggggg krrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggggg

 

“Is that your phone?!” she asked me after breaking our kiss. I looked at the couch on the left and saw my phone blinking. Who the hell tries to break this precious moment!?

 

Krrrrriiiiinnnnnngggg krrrriiiiiinnnngggggggg

 

“Aiiissshhhh…. I’ll answer it later…” I went back to her and tries to bite her neck when my phone rings again non-stop.

 

Krrrrriiiiinnnnnnng krrriiiinnnngggggggggg

 

She reached for my phone and smiled when she saw who was calling. “Amber, it’s Yuri unnie!”

 

“Oh..” Oh ! “Yuri unnie!? damn… I forgot to tell her we are not going to Florence today! Maybe she and Sooyeon are waiting for us at the airport!”

 

“Then much better if you talk to her and tell where we are, here you go… I’ll just go to the bathroom Earthling…” she tapped on the answer button and placed it on my ears before she stood up from the table, wrapping the blanket on her body.

 

Damn… I married a Goddess who shines under the moonlight…..

 

 

 

“Yiyun! So… we are here at the airport now… where the hell are you two!!!?” oh… I forgot about Yuri unnie.

 

“Unnie…. hahahaha…. ummm… we are… not flying there today… we kinda had a detour. Yeah… a detour so maybe we will be there 2 days before the wedding…” How do I explain this to her?...

 

“WHAT!!!? IS THAT A JOKE!!? COME ON! Don’t tease me like that! I’m getting married in 4 days… hahaha… tell me it’s just a joke…”

 

“It’s not a joke Unnie… but I already have the rings you asked me to get don’t worry. It’s just that Krystal… ummm… we made a detour hehehe…But I promise we will be there 2 days before--”

 

“THE HELL YIYUN! GET YOUR ASSES HERE RIGHT NOW IN FLORENCE!”

 

… Yuri unnie sounds so mad… she’s scary when she gets mad…

 

“Unnie… I have something to tell you.. ummmm you see, Krystal… I mean Soojung, yeah. Soojung and I tied the knot a few hours ago…” oh Lord please spare my life….

 

“WHAT?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY!!?”

 

Krystal went back from inside the villa already wearing a bath robe and carrying a bottle of Sparkling water. She sat beside me and motioned if what Yuri unnie is saying. She opened the bottle and gave it for me to drink then draped a bath robe over my body.

 

“I said… Soojung and I got married today. A few hours ago at Sunset…” I saw how Krystal’s lips formed into a sweet smile when she heard what I said while looking down tying the belt of my robe. My lips landed on her cute forehead lingering there for a while.

 

“YIYUN!! THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE!! DON’T DARE MAKE A JOKE YOU TWO AND GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW IN FLORENCE! THAT’S IT! I’M TELLING DAD TO SEND THE PRIVATE JET THERE! WHERE ARE YOU TWO?!”

 

“It’s not a joke Unnie, we got married!” Krystal raised her head when she heard it and covered smiling. She took her phone on top of the couch beside us and started tapping on it. “Tell Yuri unnie, I’ll text Sooyeon Unnie right now to inform her that we really got married. Besides, Yoona unnie knows about it hehehe… and our parents…”

 

“By the way, we are in Santorini right now… if you will send the private jet make sure Sooyeon isn’t there or else I’ll never make it to your wedding…” Krystal giggled when she heard it. I playfully bit her face earning slap on my thighs. "And Soojung said she’ll send a message to Sooyeon right now as in now…”

 

“WHAT!!! WHY THE HELL ARE THE TWO OF YOU IN SANTORINI!!? NO!! YIYUN! DON’T DO THAT TELL SOOJUNG NO!”

 

“I told you we had a detour… Krystal wants to go here so yeah… Too late she already sent it.” Krystal bit her fingernails smiling like a kid, threw her phone on the couch and sat on my lap her back facing me.  

 

“Ask her if Unnie already received it…” she chuckled and took my arms wrapping it on her waist.

 

“Soojung is asking if Sooyeon already received her message…”

 

“Aiissshh… she received it now tell Soojung…”

 

Soon, Sooyeon’s booming voice startled me “WHAT THE IS THIS SOOJUNG!!!!!!????”…. Krystal giggled on my lap when she heard her sister’s voice. She took the phone on my hands, disconnected the call and threw my phone beside her phone on the couch.

 

“Don’t worry about Sooyeon unnie, she’s just over reacting again…” I rested my chin on her shoulder and sighed.

 

“I hope she don’t kill me when we get there, I didn’t ask her for your hand.” she turned her body around and cupped my face with a funny smile. “Well she has to face me first if she wants to kill you! I won’t let her kill my wife come on!”

 

Wife… she is my wife now. And I, same as hers.

 

I stood up from the table carrying her, placed her down gently on the floor puzzling her. “Wait there Mrs. Liu, I’ll just get my phone..”

 

“Yah! Do you want to take our selca looking like this!”

 

“No!” I tapped on my Music Library and played our favorite song putting it on loop. I left the phone on the table and went back to Krystal taking her hand and wrapping my arms around her. “I remember we haven’t done our first dance as a married couple…” we smiled at each other and swayed in a slow dance while Ed Sheeran’s voice filled the summer night breeze here in Greece. Me, remembering the events that transpired earlier this morning.

 

 

(play this)

♪♪ I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine.. ♪♪

 

 

Flashback

 

 

1:15 PM

Santorini (Thira) National Airport

Thera, Greece

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

“Krys… wake up… we’re here…” she yawned on my shoulders and opened her eyes that looks red. She cried earlier because of our small quarrel? “Hey… did you cry?”

 

“Who wouldn’t cry when the person you love yells back at you with ‘IDONTCARE’…” She pouted and looked away, possibly still hurting inside. Tsk.

 

“I’m sorry I really am… but you know I care… if I don’t then I wouldn’t be here.” she nodded without looking at me. Krystal…

 

I reach for a kiss on her forehead before standing up from our seats when almost all of the passengers has got out the plane, the two of us the last ones to step out. I didn’t let go of her hand even though we were picking up our back packs placing it on a trolley. She was just quiet and responds with a nod or a yes/no when I ask her something.

 

 

“So… I bet you reserved a hotel at Oia..” she raised her head and looked at me wondering how I knew about it.

 

“H-how did you know?”

 

“You got a travel blog bookmarked on the browser in our lap top. I saw it when I was waiting for you at the Cafe when we were in Paris. That Cliff jumping thing…” she nodded again and looked away. I saw her biting her lips and for sure she’s going to say the truth any second now… as in…

 

 5 4 3 2 1…

 

“I actually reserved a villa because that’s the only one left….” she said while scratching her head and turned around gritting her teeth in a smile.

 

“And?” I asked her raising my brows.

 

She let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my body giving me a side hug, looking like a poor puppy. “I used your card in reserving it and the villa is in Oia, around 30 minutes away from this airport Earthling. That’s why we have to hurry so we can drop our bags and immediately head out to Amoudi bay before sunset…”

 

There is something she isn’t saying. And I know what it is.

 

I smiled at her and captured her lips in a quick kiss, brushing my nose on her cheeks after breaking it. “Next time, if you will prepare a secret wedding… be sure you have rings ready.” I snickered when she suddenly froze beside me. Yeah witch, busted.

 

“H-how did y-you…”

 

“Vic sent a message to me when you suddenly left me there at Vienna Airport, actually it was for you. It was a wrong send so… there. She said all is set and we just have to go to the Villa where the officiating person is waiting.” she shook her head snorting at me.

 

“Is that the reason you followed me in the airplane!?”

 

“One of the reasons besides I love you… who will you marry when you get here alone, huh?”

 

“Some random Greek guy…” she smirked at me and flagged down a taxi with a smile on her face. WHAT THE….!!

 

“YAH! KRYSTAL JUNG! YOU CAN’T MARRY ANY RANDOM HERE! I AM THE ONE YOU WILL MARRY! GET YOUR INSIDE THAT TAXI AND LET’S GO STRAIGHT TO THE VILLA!! AIIIISSHHHHHH!!!” THIS GIRL! SHE’S GOING TO MAKE ME A MURDERER!

 

 

 

 

 

---------

 

 

It was a 30 minute ride from the airport going to the small seaside village of Oia, the view is really magnificent! This is all I have been expecting out from this place, the sea is blue and the weather is fine.

 

Krystal was giggling beside me at the back of the taxi, patting and pinching my red cheeks. Wow… are we really going to get married now?

 

Can you still wait Amber? Can you still wait after her surgery?

 

Looking at her now, her face glowing with happiness… the care and love that she has given me all through out our journey this 26 days that we have been together… is enough for me to marry her right here, right now.

 

I believe that getting married is not about how long you are together, that you plan every detail and your future before doing it. We can plan our future along the way… what’s important is we start our life as early as now. There are a lot of engaged couples who still part ways after being engaged in a very long time. For me, it’s about how you see this person in front of you and say to yourself… she is the person I want to spend my life with and I won’t waste a day not being with her till the rest of our lives. I know our families will be shock when they find out what we will do, explanations can wait.

 

What’s important right now is to make her legally mine.

 

And I can’t wait to do that.

 

I took her hands and brought the back of her hands on my lips for a kiss. She looks excited and happy, nervous even. “Yah, why are you nervous? Should I be the one that has to be nervous? This is a shotgun wedding.” I said teasing. She slapped my arms laughing her cheeks so red from embarrassment.

 

“I just thought why not get married now instead of wait for my surgery to finish. What if I fall in a coma for 10 years or die?!”

 

“Paboya!” I flicked her nose glaring at her. I can’t believe this girl! “Why are you thinking about negative things like that?! You won’t fall in a coma! And most importantly, you won’t die…” that is one cute pout.

 

She didn’t even told me about these things running on her mind about the surgery. She really has to trust herself first before anyone else.

 

“If you fall into a coma, even if it takes 5, 10, 15, 20 years… I will still wait for you and marry you once you wake up. That’s how much I love you Krystal Jung.”

 

“Really?~” look at this girl… shameless pouting and cuteness at it’s finest. Tsk tsk tsk.

 

“Yeah, even if you are Stupid enough not to tell me about this. Since when did you planned this??!” she let out a grin and played with her hands, biting her fingers. “Since Brussels… hehehe….”

 

“And Vic helped you…”

 

She nodded eagerly. “She got in contact with a friend of a friend here in Greece, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter