Map - 27

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Chingus! Here’s our first update for today!

Kwon Yuri is still alive and will be in her wedding guys, don’t worry. That how much they love each other. XD

This story is a work of fiction. Some sensitive topics are being included for people to be aware of the reality of situations. I hope you all are enjoying the story!

 

Peace yow!

 

----------

 

 

 

7:20 PM

Florence, Italy

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

“Tzuyu… get your down here in the table for dinner!” Yuri shouted from our kitchen. I smacked her hard with a spatula grinning, before whispering at her ear. “Don’t shout like that to your sister, or I’ll make that red again like this morning.”

 

 

“Fine…” she pouted at me. “Tzuyu~~… come down here and eat… you lazy !” (^__^’’)/\

 

 

“Unnie!!! look!!! look at this!! Amber unnie posted in her Weibo!! OH MY GOD!!!” My sister in-law came stumbling from the stairs and into the kitchen waving her phone to us, her eyes wide and looking so ecstatic.

 

 

“What’s that?” I asked her. She shoved the phone screen in front of us almost hitting Yuri’s nose. Hehe…

 

 

“YAH! YOU--”

 

 

“YURI…” I glared at her. Tzuyu stuck her tongue out to her sister and snuggle beside me “Unnie, look! A photo of them overlooking the Eiffel Tower! Isn’t it beautiful and romantic?!” omo… how pretty! Aww…

 

 

“Seobang. Look at this… why aren’t you this sweet like your sister?” we swiped another bunch of official photos that was posted and one caught our eyes. Tzuyu and I shared a look then Yuri too, the three of us not knowing what to say.

 

 

“Is… is that Soojung unnie… k-kneeling in front of Amber unnie?!”

 

 

“OMO!!! A SHORT VIDEO!!!” Tzuyu played it and the three of us uttered an “Awwww~~~” altogether. Why this sister of mine!!! this is romantic!!! WHY DID I NOT HAVE THIS KIND OF PROPOSAL??!

 

 

“Seobang… she proposed to Amber too!!! Why is my sister like this!?” I whined at her burying my face on her shoulder. Why??!!!!

 

 

“Soojung unnie is jjang! Amber unnie looks so happy and flustered hahaha!!! Now I really know she’s a girl and not a hybrid… Awww! Yuri unnie!”

 

 

“Shut up Tzuyu, your Amber unnie has a uterus too. That’s so romantic of Soojung… right Honey?” she nudged at me and when I looked up at her she burst out laughing. “YAH! What’s with the pout?!”

 

 

“Seobang… Soojung got a ring made by JAR, Amber got a romantic proposal with the Eiffel Tower as their back drop. How about me?…” when will I have it? (T_____T) 

 

 

“Come here…” she pulled me out of the lawn and stopped in the middle, the stars are shining brightly over us. “You want a romantic proposal with the Tower as a backdrop?”

 

 

 

 

I nodded my head eagerly expecting something romantic. She smiled at me and yelled at Tzuyu “Hey lazy , take our photo here!”

 

 

“Okay!~~~”

 

 

“But Seobang, why here?”

 

 

“It’s romantic here, I can’t propose because our rings are still on the way so I’ll just give it to you in our wedding day…” she smiled at me so sweetly. I really love this nut head.

 

 

“Really?~~”

 

 

“Really. And besides, we have a view of the Tower here.” huh? What tower??

 

 

She took my shoulders holding both sides and turned me around, my expression changing from happiness to sheer annoyance. Tsk tsk tsk… KWON YURI!!

 

 

“You asked for a Tower, I’m giving you the WATER TOWER!”

 

 

 

 

PAK!!!

 

PAK!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhh… this is good…” Tzuyu whistled seeing how her soon to be sister in-law beats the of her own sister. She continued filming while chuckling.

 

 

“They are really a good match hehehe…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SOOYEON!!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!! AWWW!!! AWWW!!!”

 

“COME BACK HERE KWON YURI AND I’M GOING TO DROWN YOU IN THAT WATER TOWER YOU ER!!! ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! WHY AM I EVEN MARRYING YOU!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

3:30 AM

Seoul, South Korea

 

VICTORIA’S POV

 

“Miss Song! Miss Song!! We would like to get the official statement about Amber! Is it true?!--”

 

“Amber and her ‘friend’ are they really engaged now? May we know now what her name is?!”

 

“Is Amber leaving the agency because of that girl? We heard she hasn’t sign again with her agency?”

 

Tsss…. these frogs are really getting in my nerves now! I can’t even see the steps on this stairs! I already released a statement before what more are they asking for?! I continued on dodging their answers and carefully went down the stairs of the entertainment agency building. The elevator was not working that’s why I decided to take the stairs from the 3rd floor, not knowing that these s are waiting for me there. At freaking past 3:00 AM!!??

 

I just had a successful meeting with the bosses and they already agreed to the Contract that Krystal and I drafted. She’s good, Amber is lucky to meet a girl not just beautiful but has a mega brain. That’s good news considering the girls who tries to seduce that Llama before, they are nothing compared to Krystal.

 

The company also address to me the issue about the photos of Amber and Krystal. They want to know her name so they can release a statement but I told them Amber wants to keep her private and only me, with permission from Amber, can release a statement about the two of them.

 

Like yesterday, when Amber propose to Krystal along the banks of River Seine, Amber informed me first about her decision and said sorry to me because she knows what will happen. I assured her that everything is going to be alright. After our conversation I drafted a statement to be release if ever someone sees them and uploads it on the internet. Just to be ready, I like being ready. Like what I expected, they were photographed and its all over the internet again seeing how Amber was seen outside the shop of that jeweller, the two of them on the Seine River Cruise looking so happy and kissing again, and Amber that seems to be proposing to the mystery girl slipping a ring on her finger. I immediately released an official statement about that, saying that Amber is still in vacation and will announce it personally since it is her personal life. That the agency wish her the best and her family.

 

When Krystal called me last night (morning in Paris) saying about her plan, I was touched. Especially when she said that she wants Amber to have a ring on her finger too and not just her, because Amber deserves everything in the world. Telling me that she loves that idiot like how she loves bacon being baked not fried, that’s when I realize… this girl is really special. She’s one of a kind… and she needs to be protected from these frogs jumping up and down in front of me.

 

“Miss Victoria! Is it true that the girl vacationing with Amber is a delusional fan who seduced her when they were inside the airplane?! There are some people in the fandom saying she was a gold digger and has been following Amber around…” WHAT!?

 

I stopped in my tracks and stood there controlling myself not to punch this gossip reporter! Whatever he’s saying isn’t even true!! He just make bull issues as clickbait on his SNS account and their entertainment portal. That’s it… I can’t let this bull happen! Krystal doesn’t deserve this!

 

Taking a deep breath and practicing how to control my anger and my hormones because I have my period now s! Don’t mess with my emotions! I’m stressed! I can’t sleep properly at night because my phone constantly buzz when messages and calls enters it, I can’t even have a proper date with my boyfriend!!

 

I sighed and turned around to face them, phones, cameras, recorders, swarming in front of me waiting for my statement. Sigh. I know they are just doing their jobs but they have to take a break too.

 

Putting on my resting face mode, I stared at the gossip reporter who asked it with my brows raised. He cowered when he saw how annoyed I look and that’s good so he will just scram away.

 

“What did you say?”

 

All of them stopped and stared at the reporter I know as Seungri, one of the most followed gossip reporter and blogger in Korea. Sometimes his gossips are hits, most of the time all of them are miss.

 

I saw how the side of his mouth curved into a smirk. Yeah, you got my attention but let’s hear what you want to say!

 

“I said, Is it true that the girl vacationing with Amber is a delusional fan who seduced her when they were inside the airplane?! Because fans said she’s a gold digger and always follow Amber around that’s why when Amber met her she didn’t let go of the idol… and if that engagement is tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter