Map - 29

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! YES, i know... you have watched the episode. Don't worry guys, like what she said its only work. I hope this chapter makes you feel good. 

Here's our update for tonight and i'll see you all tomorrow because it's freaking 12 midnight here! 

Love you guys and thank you very much!

Peace yow!

-----------------

 

 

 

 

 

We had a pit stop at Maison Dandoy to eat waffles and of course to buy my Speculoos cookies!! yey!! COOKIES!!!

 

Oh God… it was so hard to choose. There are 15 kinds of Waffles with toppings, all looking so yummy and delicious. We ended up ordering all. Half of it we asked to be put in a to-go box because we will bring it back to the hotel.

 

 

 

Plus the cookies… we bought a lot of cookies that we will bring in Firenze after our trip to Vienna. I also bought the Speculoos Spread, 2 bottles each for me, Jessica unnie, Yoona unnie, and Tzuyu. I asked Amber what should I buy for Auntie Kwon, her Mom. She told me, ‘Give her a Grandson who will piss in her garden every morning…’. when she said it I grabbed a pack of biscuits on the counter and smack it on her head. Stupid Earthling.

 

 

After our cookie and waffle shopping trip our last stop was at the chocolate store. The thing is, buying chocolate in Brussels is hard. There are a lot of stores offering high quality and delicious chocolates, Pralines, and everything chocolates. We bought Tzuyu’s request, a box of chocolates from Godiva and also a cone of chocolate dipped Strawberries for me hehehe…

 

Then we went to Neuhaus, one of the oldest chocolate shop in Brussels that makes authentic Belgian Chocolates. Amber went mad shopping on chocolates! It feels like early Christmas morning and you see your gifts all laid out in front of you.

 

 

After our adventure we rode the cab going back to the hotel because we got a lot of things with us we can’t possibly walk like what we did earlier. I asked for the help of the Concierge if its possible that we request for the things we bought be sent to Florence. They offered the services of FedEx because its easier, they gave us boxes where we put all the stuffs we bought. The biscuits in a separate box and the chocolates plus all the food items and wines we bought. We addressed it to the house in Florence under Yuri unnie’s name. I will just send a message to her to expect the boxes in 2 days time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10:48 pm

 

I was already lying on the bed readying to sleep when the scene earlier at the Fish and Chips shop entered my mind again. It’s a big risk I did… giving my identity to the public. Sooner or later they will know it so why not now? Since all of them are wondering who the hell is Krystal Jung, I hope they don’t bother my family and friends.

 

Amber came out of the bathroom drying her short hair while limping. She sat beside me on the bed smelling so good like a baby making me smile. I scooted closer to her and rested my head on her lap and she’s wearing her boxer shorts thank Lord even though she only has a towel dangling around her neck!

 

“Hi…” I greeted her with a smile.

 

She made a funny face at me puckering her lips and smiled warmly. “Hi to you too. Thinking about what happened earlier Krys?” Sigh. She knows me now…

 

“Yeah… do you think I did the right thing Amber? Wouldn’t it affect your career?…”

 

“What you did is right Krys, the statement came from our camp and not through any news site or agency. It’s better like that short and simple, no one can twist the words. Maybe all of them are freaking out right now knowing who you are.” she chuckled.

 

“Tsssss… as if I’m someone special..”

 

“You are special… well not really… never mind…” she gave me a wink that made my heart squeal in happiness. Krystal~~… And earned a playful slap on her cheeks. “Put on a shirt!”

 

“Nah... admit it, you like seeing me without a shirt on..~~”

 

“Before this trip ends, you already have Pneumonia. Put a shirt on before we sleep, arasso?” I gave her flat belly a mighty pinch before burying my face on her lap.  

 

My phone rang on top of the bedside table non-stop making me groan, I motioned for Amber to get it for me and see who is calling.

 

“Witch, its Luna? You’re friend Luna, right?”

 

“Oh! Really? Answer it..” I was too lazy to answer it because I was busy snuzzling Amber’s lap because she smells so good~~~ while her other hand gives my head a massage.

 

“YAH!!! KRYSTAL--OH… HI.”

 

“Hi Luna…” I burst out laughing when I heard Luna’s loud voice booming on FaceTime. Why is she calling this early from Korea?

 

“Wow… Amber? Hi… ummm… hahaha…. hello.”

 

“Hello to you too… You are Luna, right?”

 

“Yes! Uhhh… is Krystal out--”

 

“YAH KRYSTAL JUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? OH. AMBER. HELLO.” Byul sounds so shaken hahahaha!!!  

 

“Krystal is here, would you like to talk to her?”

 

“Are we disturbing some… uhh… you know…toot.” Huh? What are they saying?

 

“WHAT?! No hahaha… she’s here wait…” Amber patted my head to turn around “Krys, your friends are looking for you…” uggghhn.. Fine.

 

I turn my head around and saw Luna and Byul on the phone screen that Amber held in front of me. Their eyes wide in shock and wonder, they look funny hahaha…

 

“Hey… girls… why are you together this early in the morning?”

 

“What the hell are you doing down there on her lap Krystal Jung?!” erts!

 

“Sleeping? You guys are erts, really. What’s up? And please stop doing that wide eyes thing, don’t look at her! I’ll scoop your eyeballs out of your eye sockets!”

 

“What can we do?! There’s a famous idol right there who answered your phone half ! That we also saw before…”

 

I glared at Amber and all she can do is scratch her head. This is what I’m saying tsk tsk tsk… you parading like that! “I’m sorry Luna, Byul.. I’ll just get a shirt…”

 

“Nah, your shirt is here I already prepared it…” I took the shirt on the bed and gave it to her. She gave me the phone so the camera won’t be focus on her while she changes.

 

“Yah! Why did you take Amber out of the frame?!” This puppy! Enjoying the view?!

 

“So the two of you won’t see her body because it’s only for me to see…”

 

“Oooohhhh…. POSSESSIVE…” THESE TWO DORKS!

 

“Shut up… What’s the sudden call this early from Korea? Did something happen? Are you okay girls or you just miss me…” but at the back ofmy mind I think I know why they called.

 

Their face changed to worry as they shared a look. I know that look… something might have happened.

 

“Krys, a statement was released last night here about you and Amber through her website. The media already picked it immediately, in a flash! Girl… a lot has been asking about your personal life…”

 

“Really? The statement just said, ‘My fiancee, Miss Krystal Jung, is also sending her gratitude to all of you.’ What more can they dig about me? I seldom use ‘Krystal’ back there you know that. I use Soojung so probably they haven’t found out.”

 

“I don’t know who spoke inside our office but last night after work, a bunch of reporters are waiting outside the building. We thought they are covering something on the street… the moment the two of us step out, that stupid Shindong suddenly shouted ‘They are here! Krystal Jung’s friends!’ the reporters started running after us and circling around us asking all kinds of questions. That’s why Byul here ended up in our house because even her house is full of reporters. We have to pass through my neighbor’s fence just to get inside my house!” Oh my God… this is getting out of control….

 

Amber was listening to Luna the whole time shaking her head on what she heard. Those reporters are really pissing her off.

 

“They are camping out outside our house and Byul’s house too waiting for us to get out! I don’t even know why they want to know what your favorite color is! Even asking your favorite scent! Dips…”

 

This is all my fault… now even my friends are being dragged on this mess. I hope my parents are okay… if they could just fly early to Firenze then I’ll be glad. I don’t want nosy reporters waiting for them outside our house asking different kind of non-sense questions.

 

“Did they hurt you girls? No ones’ hurt?” Byul and Luna shook their head with a smile and thumbs up.

 

“I’m really sorry if the 2 of you are being dragged into this situation. There’s a possibility that someone from the company called them to inform that the 2 of you are my friends so they can get information. I’m really sorry Luna, Byul…”

 

“Hey! It’s okay… not your fault Krys. I really think it was that dong who informed them in exchange of free coupons at Starbucks! He will get it to me later when I see him in the office! Arrrghhhh! I hate him!”

 

“The only problem now is how to get out of your house Luna. And what will I wear to the office!? I can’t wear your clothes!” I giggled at what Byul said who is feigning disgust. Hmmm… what to do?

 

Amber and I shared a look, thinking of a possible way to help these two dorks. She took her phone and began tapping on it, maybe sending a message to Vic unnie to do something about the situation.

 

“You know Krys, you really should have made a Facebook account before like we said. It will save time for them to dig about you… but yeah… it’s good too that you don’t have because your privacy is at stake here.”

 

“I don’t want them lurking on my private photos…”

 

“Why don’t we just post something in our SNS? Like photos of us then a short caption… is that okay? Maybe… Anyways, if they do want something about you they should focus in your education and professional achievements not on petty things like your favorite color and food! I almost blurted out ‘SUSHI!’ last night but stumbled on my feet!”

 

“Krys, can I talk to Luna?” Amber asked while tapping on her phone. I raised the phone for the 2 dorks to see Amber and she waved at them. “Hi Luna, Hi Byul… I’m sorry if this is happening. I already talked to my Manager, Vic. Give me your number Luna and I will send it to my other Manager Hojoon, he will take care of it. Be ready…”

 

“Okay Amber…”

 

Luna gave her number to Amber and Earthling instructed them to get dressed because someone will come for them. She told them to just bring necessary items that’s all and Vic will meet them for a morning chat.

 

We said our goodbyes to them and me reminding them to be safe always. We don’t know what those reporters are planning. I just hope Mom and Dad are okay.

 

 

 

“Krys, Mom sent a message… your Mom and Dad are with them in our house.” I breathe a sigh of relief hearing that news. We are already lying in bed, me hugging Amber from behind because she’s still busy from her phone and she doesn’t want to disturb me with the glare of the screen.

 

“Really? Thank God…”

 

“Mom said they were already there since last night before the statement was released because Dad invited them over. They were talking about flying early to Florence that’s why… they are flying today by noon in Seoul.”

 

“Please tell Auntie how thankful I am… wait! Is my Ddungie with them!!?” oh my! I hope they brought Ddungie or else he will shred those reporters to pieces!

 

“Yeah, your black floor mat is with them hehehe….”

 

“Yah! He’s not a floor mat! He’s a Chow Chow!”

 

“Mom loves your black floor mat hehehe… she said he’s so fluffy. I told her not to make him sleep beside JJ or else my dog will be crushed to death!”

 

“Yeah, tell Auntie not to make them sleep together or else your dog’s ity won’t be spared.” hehehe..

 

Amber suddenly froze from my hold and turned around to face me. What’s with her?!

 

“What do you mean!?”

 

“Huh? About Ddungie? Didn’t I tell you he used to hump Jessica unnie’s legs when he’s in heat that’s why I had him listed for stud services. My Ddungie is a bit of a player and hot shot, if he sees your dog I don’t know what will happen-- YAH!”

 

She suddenly sat on the bed and started calling someone, looking crazy worried. What’s with her dog?

 

“Hey… What’s the matter? I mean… JJ is what? A Labrador? A Great Dane or what kind of big breed she is?”

 

I think her call connected because her grip on the phone was really hard. Earthling what the hell?

 

“MOM!! TAKE JJ AWAY FROM KRYSTAL’S DOG! YES NOW! WHAT?! NO! JUST TAKE JJ WITH YOU INSIDE THE PLANE AND DON’T PUT HIM INSIDE A CAGE WITH DDUNGIE! YES! PLEASE I BEG YOU!”

 

“YAH! MY DOG IS NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT HE IS!”

 

“AWWW!! KRYS THAT HURTS!” IT WILL REALLY HURT AGAIN IF I SMACK YOUR HEAD FOR THE 2ND TIME!

 

“YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE MY DOG WILL YOUR DOG!”

 

“BECAUSE MY DOG IS A SMALL CHIHUAHUA AND JJ IS A BOY!” Oh. Hehehe… okay.

 

“Hahaha… yeah… tell Auntie to get your dog away from Ddungie…” Shucks… Ddungie I hope you’re behaving right now… I don’t want you to make a cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter