Map - 18

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! I know some of you are cursing me now for dropping that chapter preview hehe :D I cried too while writing that. 

This chapter is a long one, I hope you all enjoy it. 

Thank you to all our subscribers who always, always, patiently waits for updates. Thank you for not getting tired of me chingus. I love you all!

Peace yow!

 

READY?

 

-------------

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

“Krys! *knock* *knock* aren’t you done yet?! Is it that hard to wear that swim wear?!” I snorted in a quiet laugh while wearing the bath robe and securing it in my body, careful not to show her when i get out of the bathroom what I’m wearing.

 

Bikini… Bwahahahahaha!!!

 

Checking my face in the mirror, I brought my hair up and tied it in a ponytail. Woah… who’s that pretty girl in the mirror?…

 

“Hahahaha… Krystal Jung Soojung why are you so pretty? Why are you so lovely? And most of all, why are you so y!?” I think I’m going crazy! I’m talking to myself in the mirror now even winking!

 

Okay… all set? Yeah I’m set hehehe…

 

“Krystal Ju-- Oh…” the Earthling stumbled on the floor when I suddenly opened the door to get out. Why is she leaning back on the door? And why is she so excited!?  

 

“Yah! So noisy Earthling…” I made my way to the bedside drawer looking for my phone. Oh, there you are!

 

“Why are you wearing a robe?!” Huh? I looked up at her from my phone raising my eyebrow in a question.

 

Why am I wearing a robe?! “Of course I’ll wear a robe! Do you want me parading my body outside our room going to the pool?”

 

“Well.. yeah makes sense hehehe…” she said scratching her head and turned around to get something. She’s wearing a shirt on top of her singlet and her tight swimming shorts. Yum. Look at that .

 

“Hold on I’ll just reply on this message from Yoona unnie…” I sat on the edge of the bed busy texting. Yoona unnie was asking how I am and asking like a gossip monger if Amber and I really did a Home made requesting for the link. I can’t believe my own cousin wants to see a video with me in it if ever! Looks like the news reached her in Korea hahahaha!!! Even Dad texted me with a laughing emoji I don’t even know why he sent it. Mom… looks like she doesn’t know hehehe… because if it reaches her, Jung Soojung will be flying to Firenze in no time with a fuming mad Mrs. Jung waiting for her with a ready speech about .

 

I can still remember when Mom made me, Jessica unnie, and Yoona unnie sit on the couch at our living room and started discussing to us about Education. We were already teenagers then, whatever Mom discussing was already being discussed in school but still… she insists. It was embarrassing and at the same time funny, because Jessica unnie was so red looking so guilty while Yoona unnie was just listening, eating chips with me.

 

“Okay, let’s go!” I threw my phone on the bed and stood up, Amber was staring at me creepily while leaning her back at the wall of our room. What’s happening to her?!

 

I raised my eyebrow at her, smirking “Hey Earthling, no gawking! Whatever is running inside your mind forget it… don’t do anything naughty while we’re on the water!” her lips formed into a smile and nodded at me before taking my hand “Yes Sugar Mama…” Aisssh… she really likes calling me with that name!  

 

She pulled me gently and planted a lingering kiss on my forehead, my stomach doing somersaults and my heart filled with gladness. She always has her sweetness in random moments… that’s why I can’t help but fall in love with her.

 

“I love you…” Aigooo~~… whatever you have in your sleeves tonight, that’s not going to work. But… yeah, that’s cheesy and romantic.

 

Tilting my head up to look at her, she has this thankful smile on her face while looking at me. The way she looks at me is so full of emotions I can’t explain. Thankful because I came into her life?…

 

I smiled at her and answered her kiss with a hug, the two of us standing there at the corner of our room holding each other silently. No words are needed to explain why, hearing how her heart beats my name and existence is enough.

 

Amber… please forgive me if I’m such a coward to tell you about my situation now. I want to tell you but I think it’s not the right time… I know you are such a very kind person, Yuri unnie has said it before but having to experience and see it personally is an honor.

 

Whatever happens in the future, I’m glad I met you.

 

 

 

 

We made our way to the Spa where Amber booked a 60 minute full body massage for both of us. Gosh… I am so pampered in this trip! This is Backpacking Amber Liu Style! Not the typical backpacking adventure you watch in YouTube where they scout for a cheap hotel to save money, wash their clothes in a sink and dry it in the bathroom. Ours are all being sent to the Laundry section for rush.

 

Actually Krystal, this isn’t a Backpacking.

 

This is a HONEYMOON… BUT NOT YET CONSUMMATED.

 

SHUT UP YOU INNER SELF!

 

ADVANCE HONEYMOON BEFORE THE WEDDING…

 

Can I just strangle my inner self for just a second?!

 

The massage was relaxing I love it! Amber dozed off while having her massage while I chat with my masseuse, she’s nice and chatty too. We talked about her 5 year old son and how she has been raising him alone. She was just 24 and a single mother raising him with her salary for being a regular masseuse at the hotel. Very optimistic in life and full of energy, I like her attitude.

 

While Amber was dozing off, I tiptoed my way to the lockers and immediately wore my swimming attire so Amber wouldn’t see it until we take a dip. Hahaha… it’s a SURPRISE. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

When I went back inside the massage room, she was still sleeping! What the…?! she’s going to sleep the whole night or we are going to swim??!

 

“Yah Earthling!” Let’s give her a mighty spank on her ~~

 

PAKKK!

 

“HUH…? AWWW!!! KRYSTAL!!”

 

“Finally! Are we still going to swim or you’ll just sleep there!? Dress up, palli!” come to think of it… I suddenly felt regret doing that to her.

 

Because she’s looking at me now with a mischievous stare while holding the towel that was covering her body a while ago. Standing in front of me…

 

I forgot she was like a baby.

 

And smells like Lavender oil… and she looks so y… and her back is to die for same as her toned arms, and her stomach, and my eyes are going down…

 

“Ooookay… I’m out of here!” run Krystal! RUN!

 

“HAHAHA!!! You didn’t like the view?!”

 

“ERT EXHIBITIONIST EARTHLING!!!!”

 

I was only answered with a loud laugh while I run outside the room with my face heating up and my heart beating faster, my throat gone dry. DAMN.

 

 

 

 

“WOW…. WOW!!!” I exclaimed in wonder and excitement seeing the pool in front of me. How can a swimming pool like this exist? The term Indoor Pool truly suits it!

 

Amber jumped on the pool first going under the water for a moment then came up brushing her wet face and hair with a smile. “Come on, jump here now and let’s explore this pool!”

 

“There’s nothing to explore in this pool, the other end is just a few meters away Earthling.” I scoffed at her and sat on the edge dipping my legs. Perfect temperature~~

 

“Don’t tell me you can’t swim!?”

 

“Of course I can! I’m just testing the water…”

 

“It’s warm Krys, I think this is natural spring water…”

 

“I think so… do you know that back in the middle ages and Cordoba is still being ruled by the Moors the Alcazars they built has this kind of bath house and the water supplied for that bath comes directly from the mountain spring? They developed this aqueduct piping system carrying water from the mountains into the city. Those people likes to take a bath….” she was already floating in front of me while listening. “And the Spanish people came to adapt the thought of cleanliness from them because there was a time that using underwear is nowhere to be found in their vocabulary and bathing with soap is history, even cleanliness is considered as a sin by Christians. The Moors built 300 public baths throughout the whole city did you know that?”

 

“Like a public bath back in Korea?”

 

“I’ve never been in one before… have you?”

 

She floated near me that made me laugh because she was spurting water like a whale. She took my feet and rested it on top of her shoulders while brushing her hair back. “Once, when I was taping for a variety show. But it was just all talk, we didn’t really took a bath and scrub each others’ back. Do you want to try it?”

 

“You’ll be recognize if we do..”

 

“Nah… they wouldn’t. Besides, they will be busy scrubbing the back of their friends, eating boiled eggs, and hang out in the sauna or sing in the Karaoke. Gosh, I suddenly had the urge to do that activity! Fine, we’re going once we go home in Korea!” she said grinning widely. “So… come here and take a dip now! I’m waiting, you witch!”

 

“I’m kinda waiting for you to have a slip up and say ‘’ instead of ‘Witch’.”

 

“Come here NOW!!”

 

“Fine! Turn around.”

 

“Why?!”

 

“Because I’m taking off my robe~~.” hehehe…

 

“But…but… why? You can just take it off and I’ll still see it anyways…”

 

“Well… you have a point. Okay~~..” tsk tsk tsk… look at that excited erted face of yours!

 

I stood up from my seat on the edge and started taking off my robe, slowly to . “Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!”

 

“ERT!”

 

“COME ON SUGAR MAMA! SHOW ME THAT-- YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING??!”

 

I took off the bath robe completely and threw it at the chair near the wall containing our towels. Bwahahahahahaha!!! I strike a pose in front of her like a model, while she pouts at me shamelessly, looking so disappointed.

 

Did she really thought I was going to wear a bikini!?

 

“Why are you so disappointed to see me wearing a rashguard, Earthling?” I snorted at her and jumped in the water facing her.

 

“I really thought you were wearing a bikini… all the excitement disappeared. Tsss..”

 

“Silly! I don’t even own a bikini swimwear! I do have a one piece but I left it back in Korea… why?! I don’t look y in this rashguard and swimming shorts!?” she held my waist firmly as I wrapped my legs around her under the water, my hands resting on her shoulders. She carried me as we float in the water enjoying the perfect temperature it has.

 

“Of course you are! I just thought maybe you’ll wear something like that hehehe…”

 

“You wish… hahaha…”

 

“Oh I do really wish!”

 

“Hahaha… you’re waiting for nothing~~~”

 

“Would you like me to buy one for you?”

 

“Stop parading your body in front of me at any given moment you think of! Don’t be such a tease Earthling!”

 

“Why, are you affected!?” she wriggled her eyebrows at me playfully that I jumped into her losing her balance bringing us together underwater.   

 

We played in the water doing a race on who will reach the other end faster. I jumped on her back and let her carry me back and forth on the other side telling her it’s a workout because she hasn’t hit the gym since we were in London, shrieks of joy can be heard whenever she will free fall on the water with me in tow. When we get tired with all the playing, I let Amber carry me to the individual spring bath beside the pool. Water was gushing from its pipes as we go under it.

 

“What’s our itinerary tomorrow Miss Jung?” she asked me after planting a lingering kiss at the top of my head. I was leaning my back at her while she hugs me from behind, planting kisses on the side of my neck and nape. The sensations sending shivers to my spine.

 

Not NOW…

 

“I’ll show you my surprise tomorrow Earthling…”

 

“And here I thought your surprise was me seeing you in a y bikini… tsss…”

 

“Why are you so obsessed of me?!”

 

“Because…” she bit my shoulder playfully making me giggle “…you are someone to be obsessed with. You are beautiful…” I felt her lips gliding at the side of my neck and planted slow kisses while whispering. “..you are smart… you are intelligent… and you have a good heart. Plus the fact that you are y even just wearing this…” oh… someone is getting handsy under the water…

 

“And your hands is near the Danger Zone Earthling… retract that or else you’ll drown here~~…”

 

“Can you please define and explain what are the ‘Danger Zones’, Miss Jung? So my hands will know where it should stay?” I giggled when she bit the tip of my ear that made me gulp at the same time. Oh …

 

Hmmmm…. you have the nerve to tease me. Let’s see what you will do…

 

I took her right arm that is circling my waist and held her wrist to start explaining to her the ‘zones’ she shouldn’t touch.

 

“Listen carefully and concentrate Earthling because I will not repeat this again. Remember this because I won’t give you a handbook to get back and check all I said. This is Level 1..” I felt how she suddenly froze behind me when I brought her right hand on my chest, her palm touching my 2 humps in a split second. “Then this is Level 2…” down to my patting her hand on each cheeks hahaha! “This is Level 3…” to the inside of my thigh and now we are near…. “And lastly, this is Level 4!” I quickly brushed her hand on my…. yeah…down there that doing it kinda made me flustered and my throat really dry… Phew!

 

I turned around to face her still holding her wrist and lucky right hand, I almost burst out laughing and at the same time worried because of how Amber looks now.

 

She was frozen and in shock, agape and her eyes shows unbelief. I raised her right hand and place it across her chest smiling mischievously at her. Gosh… I just gave my girlfriend a free trial.

 

“Got it, Earthling? You understand what I’m saying?”

 

“Eh….ah...”

 

“OH MY GOD!! AMBER!! YOU’RE HAVING A NOSEBLEED!!!” What the hell! Is that how deprived she is of physical contact?! I quickly reached for a towel at the edge of the pool and placed it on her nose wiping the blood. It wasn’t that many just a few trickle but still, its BLOOD!

 

“Amber are you okay? Do you want to get back to our room now? My God… why are you having a nosebleed!?” I laughed at her reaction when she finally pulled herself together and scoffed at me.

 

“You know the answer why I suddenly had a nosebleed! Geez! Such a tease Krystal Jung! You should give me a warning first before doing that again!”

 

“Oh, there won’t be an ‘again’ because that’s the last.”

 

“But… but… I didn’t get it all!” Tssss…. asking for more?!

 

I rolled my eyes at her playfully and flicked her forehead while controlling my laugh “That’s your problem, Earthling. I told you to listen and concentrate but you didn’t… that’s your fault.” the bleeding already stopped. We discarded the bloodied towel on the side, I will just tell the staff later to charge it to our room folio. I took a handful of water and cleaned her nose, she was pouting my gosh!

 

“Yah… why are you pouting?” I cupped her face and wrapped my legs around her waist. She supported my back with her arms and stood up carrying me back to the main pool.

 

“You no fun… me didn’t got it all…” aigooo~~…

 

“Do you want me to repeat it?” I wriggled my eyebrows playfully and let out a laugh seeing how her pout changed into a stupid grin. AMBER!!

 

She carried me while we float on the water with her loving gaze fixed on me. This is the kind of gaze I like seeing from her… because I always know it’s true.

 

We stared at each other as our eyes do the talking. Sometimes, words are not enough to express what you feel.

 

I circled my arms on her neck pulling her head closer to mine, our faces just an inch away from each other. Her breath mingling with mine. Brushing our lips together, I closed my eyes as she captures my lips in a passionate way and submerged us together for an underwater kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

Day 7

7:45AM

 

“Krys… where the hell are we going?!” I grinned at her question while sitting behind her on a bicycle. Both of us enjoying the hot summer sun of Cordoba.

 

“You’ll see Earthling, just keep on pedaling! Go Amber! Go Amber! Woot! Woot!! Work that legs!” hehehe….

 

Yesterday, I asked a favor from the Receptionist who suggested the restaurant to us, if where is the nearest Sunflower field that we can reach by bicycle. She gave me the direction of the main road where the buses pass by going to Sevilla and Granada and it’s outside the city. She showed me the photos on the internet and it was beautiful! I asked her if we can rent a bike going there and she affirmed saying she will have it prepared for us.

 

This was actually my real surprise for Amber, I’ll bring her to the Sunflower fields because like she said - she likes Sunflowers. So I will give her a field full of Sunflowers.

 

When I woke up this early morning, it was still dark outside… I reached for my phone and saw that it was already 5:00 AM. Motivated to head out early so it won’t be that hot when we tour, I tried to get out of the bed but Amber was holding me so tight while sleeping that when I wriggled out of her hold, she woke up too. I was suppose to go to the bathroom because I had the urge to pee but she wouldn’t let me! So clingy!

 

We ended up going together inside the bathroom, Amber standing at the door facing it while I do my thing in the toilet bowl. Aiiissshhhh! I don’t even know why she wants to come with me inside, even teasing me if she should wash me if I’m done. It earned her a tissue roll hitting her face when she suddenly turned around to face me. ERT!

 

The whole morning was calm for me, no painful headaches until I finished taking a quick bath. I’m thankful to the Heavens that it has been 2 days that I didn’t encounter the throbbing pain but it also worries me because what if I experience the blurry sight again like when we were in Madrid?

 

When I got out of the bathroom, Amber was already fully dressed with the clothes I prepared for her and breakfast was already delivered in our room waiting for me. She was smiling so wide while motioning for me to sit down first and eat before I get dressed. The usual fruit bowl that I want in the morning was there, something I missed when we were in Madrid and her salad greens. Plus a plate of Continental Breakfast for each of us, some coffee and hot chocolate.

 

I requested for 2 bicycles but at the last minute changed my mind and just rented one. I was afraid that if I ride by myself, I will suddenly lose control if my left eye go blurry again. It will just make me remember of the accident I had before…

 

When Amber saw the bicycle, she gave me a wondering look and I told her we will take a leisurely tour outside the city and to the near countryside because it has a beautiful view. She just shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me while reaching for my hand helping me to get on the seat behind her. Thank God she knows how to bike! Or else it will be a scooter we will have to use because she said before she has a motorcycle back in Korea.

 

It was a beautiful morning, Amber was pedaling the bike while singing ‘Wonderwall’ by Oasis. I was holding her GoPro while filming our ride and shooting a video of the places we passed by. And of course her while singing and sweating it out hahaha!. She really has a good voice, that even if she’s biking it’s still good! I have my arms wrapped on her waist as I listen to her sing her heart out while huffing. Hehehe…

 

“Because maybe…you’re gonna be the one that saves me… And after all… you’re my wonderwaaaaall!!”

 

“LOUDER!!! EARTHLING!”

 

“I said maybeeeee…. you’re gonna be the one that saves meee… and after all.. you’re my *huff* wonderwaaaaalll!!!”

 

“Aren’t you tired singing!?”

 

“No, it actually gives me energy to pedal right now and not curse! Are we there yet?!”

 

“Oh… yes we are~~…”

 

As soon as we got out of the city and was welcomed by the fields of gold, Amber stopped on the roadside and was in awe of what she was seeing. I jumped from the bike and went in front of her and cupped her cheeks with a smile.

 

 

“K-krys…”

 

“So… like my surprise?”

 

She was teary eyed! Is she this emotional when she sees a Sunflower!? Oh my goodness… she really is a girl!

 

“YAH! Why are you crying?! Don’t you like it!”  

 

“I love it…” she pulled me for a hug caressing my head, and leaned back with a beautiful smile on her lips full of gratitude. “Thank you Krys… this is a beautiful surprise.”

 

“You said you like Sunflowers so I thought why not go to Cordoba and show to you the Sunflower fields here… it’s breathtaking, isn’t it?”

 

“Not as breathtaking as you…” awww~~~…. we brushed our noses together and shared a sweet kiss. Tsss… Earthling is really a sweet talker.

 

She broke the kiss and grinned at each other, thankful that I have her beside me.

 

We went down on the field and took a lot of photos of us and the view, the blue sky and greeneries, the golden flowers of summer.

 

 

 

 

I was walking around not far from her, shooting some videos of the flowers and myself when my left vision suddenly blurred accompanied by a sudden throbbing pain in my head. Standing frozen on my spot under the shade of a tall Sunflower, I closed my eyes calming myself not to panic.

 

Krystal… deep breaths… calm down… it’s just blurry but you still can see…

 

But it’s painful…

 

Why does it have to happen now?

 

Calm down… deep breaths… open your eyes slowly and it will all go away… the pain will go away…

 

“Hey… Are you okay?” a pair of arms encircled my waist and pulled me in a comforting hug. You don’t know how thankful I am you came!

 

I clenched my fist hard on the back of her shirt and buried my face on her chest nodding, masking the sudden throbbing pain I am feeling in my head. It wasn’t like the intensity I feel at times but still, it’s a headache and we’re outside under the Sun.

 

She was giving me comforting on my back and on my head when she asked me “Are you sure you’re okay? Are you dizzy because of the heat?”

 

“I think so…” I mumbled from her chest. Krystal… why do you have to lie?

 

“Maybe we should go back to the hotel so you can rest. The temperature is already rising maybe that’s the reason you suddenly felt dizzy…” I can feel her comforting in my head like what she did on me while we were on the train. I would like to have that when we go back at the hotel…. … I forgot to bring a tablet..

 

We stayed like that under the shade while I painstakingly fight the pain I am having. Should I just ditch everything and go home to Korea with her and take that surgery immediately? What if I lose my sight completely after that? Or worse… die.

 

But Yoona said it won’t happen…

 

It can possibly happen.

 

Coward.

 

I took deep breaths controlling the pain I have but it won’t stop. “Maybe we should call now at the hotel and ask them to get us here. I can’t have you in the bicycle if you are dizzy, we might fell off. Wait, I’ll call them…” I didn’t voice out any protest and just let her do it. She called the Manager who luckily, can speak and understand English asking for a car to get us at the fields.

 

We spent th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter