Map - 32

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! Still alive after that Kryber attack in Instagram?! Memorable day, isn't it?

I'm dropping off a feel good chapter for all of you. Just smiles and laughter guys! I hope you all enjoy it! 

The ahjummas has arrived...

Peace yow!

--------

 

Day 27

 

7:25 AM

Amoudi Bay

Oia, Greece

 

 

“Krystal… be careful you might slip…” I took her hand as we made our way down the steps leading to Amoudi Beach. By the time we go home to Korea, I’ll be crippled. I already sprayed pain relief medicine on my sprain before leaving the villa. We decided to extend our stay until tomorrow because Krystal wanted to roam around town later.

 

Tell me, who wakes up in your first day as a married couple at freaking 5:00 AM after a whole night of passionate love making on top of the flexi glass table?? Yes, we are.  

 

We fell asleep on the deck on top of the table, luckily no one from the two of us fell on the terrace. My was freezing cold at 3:00 AM that I have to carry her inside the room to have a comfortable sleep. The swimming pool was daebak! It was like having your own private pool under your house. I seriously really need to copy that design for the house I’m planning to build for us… it will be a mix of all the places we have visited.

 

Finally we arrived at flat ground and turned left following the signs. There was this Seafood Restaurant with chairs and tables outside and a path leading the way to the small road that we will still have to take.

 

“Is it still far Krys? I don’t know if my feet can still do it…” we stopped on the restaurant and sat there first. It’s a little bit hot this morning…

 

I reached for her head patting it, checking her “Are you okay? You don’t feel any headaches this morning?”

 

“Nope, I feel fine Earthling. Just keep to my left side in case my eye suddenly blurs. I don’t want to roll down the cliff.” she grinned at me. She was wearing a blue shirt and her swimming shorts, simple but cute. I gave her a peck on her forehead and smiled at her “Let’s go!”

 

We continued to follow the path that was being pointed by the signages. We climbed some rocks (not that steep but still huhuhu… all for the love of this witch…) and finally reached our destination.

 

“Earthling, we need to swim all the way to that small island to the left side, I think there’s a flat form there where we can jump.” she said to me excitedly.

 

 

*Gulp* *Gulp*

 

“Ahahaha…. Krys, go and swim now… I’ll wait for you here…” I was met with her blazing raising eyebrows and cold glare. ~xx(T---T)xx~

 

“Really, Amber? You’ll gonna let your wife swim alone to that small island?” here we go now…. the wife card hahaha!!

 

“You know, I love hearing you say wife…” I grinned at her but all she gave me is a glare. Fine.

 

“Krys…~~ baby…” *glare*

 

“Honeybunch? Sugar pop?” *intense glare*

 

“I-its… high...” and it has rocks under!

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to join me Earthling?” her glare turned into a smile and then sat on the ground, began taking off her shoes and socks. “Okay, as you wish.”

 

Oh Thank God!

 

She went to the edge of the rock where she can dive holding out the GoPro pointing it to me. “This is Amber Liu, my wife and she is a chicken!”

 

“YAH! I am not a chicken Mrs. Liu!”

 

“Yeah, yeah… whatever you say. I’ll go now and maybe some Greek guy is looking for someone to join him for a dive~~” WHAT!!!???? I ran to where she is but its too late.

 

She winked at me and suddenly dived into the waters and showed up at the surface laughing at me. “What now chicken?!” Aiiissshhhh!!!!

 

You’ll get it from me you witch! I dived in the waters following her, she caught the scene on the camera laughing at me. Sigh… (^--^)

 

Krystal took my hands and turned her back on me then pulled me slowly as we swim on the sea water going to the left side of the small rock island. She stopped and turned her body to face me circling her legs on my waist under the water. “Amber look there…” she pointed the cliffside where white houses adorned around it. “That’s where we came from so we have to climb that again later hehehe…” WHAT!!!

 

“Krys, is there any other way we can go back to the top instead of climbing that freaking stairs again!? Earthling’s ankle is gonna give up…” I pouted at her. The water is so good! Perfect temperature to sooth the summer heat.

 

“Actually, there is…” she pointed again at a chapel near the seafood taverna’s we passed by earlier. “There’s actually a parking lot there Amber, cars can go down until that path hehehe…” she grinned cutely at me. Tsk tsk tsk… “That is where we will go later to go back at the top, we can maybe take a hitch going up to the village. So don’t worry Earthling, Sugar Mama got you covered.” she winked at me sticking out her tongue. She gave me a soft kiss, both of us smiling while we float on the crystal blue waters. Sigh… she really is something.

 

 

We reached the area she said where the jumping spot is and climbed on it using the rope that was provided there to pull you up. Wow… it was really… wow. The wide sea is really beautiful, the cliffs where once upon time bear witness to ancient history is still intact.

 

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” my wife asked me from behind. When I turned my head on her direction she was filming me with the action camera. “What would you like to say to your fans before you make your first ever jump?” awww…

 

“Do I really have to jump Krys? I just came here with you so you’re not alone… let me hold the camera for you so I can film how you fulfill your dreams of copying Alexis Bledel…” she gave me a middle finger and an annoyed face.

 

“Shut up Earthling.”

 

“Doc Yoona said ever since you watched ‘The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’, this is all you want to do baby so let me film it for you, okay?”

 

“Hahaha… funny. Just admit it, you’re a chicken. I married a chicken.” aisssshhhh. I won’t let you call me a chicken!

 

“I am not a chicken. I can jump on that water…” can I? huhuhu… (T__T)

 

Stupid Amber… you already jumped from a cage raised hundred feet from the ground! What more with this just a few feet where you will land on the water or if you are unlucky and slipped, you will fall first on the rocks below then your body will roll down to the waters.

 

Wow. That’s so…. encouranging.

 

Krys was just watching me while controlling her laugh maybe because she saw how I check the place where we will jump. Well… not that high… I think. Oh…rocks… uneven rocks… Jesus Christ! We’ve been just married less than 24 hours ago, I don’t want her to be a widow that early. I still need to see my little pissing boy…

 

Okay Amber… deep breaths… you can do it. You can do it… show that courage to that witch laughing at you! Show her who the true BOSS is!

 

Krystal shook her head and stood beside me still holding the camera. She pointed the camera showing the two of us then made a peace sign before handing the stick to me and fumbled on the hem of her shirt. I didn’t know the most awaited surprise is hiding inside that shirt that made my eyes wide.

 

I know… I know… I already saw her in her bra and without it. But nothing beats the imagination I have ever since we were in Barcelona, seeing her wearing a red bikini.

 

“Why are you such a chicken?!” she smiled mischievously at me after taking off her shirt showing her bikini clad top that made my throat dry. HOHOHO.

 

I smirked at her and fumbled for the hem of my own shirt taking it off in one go leaving me in my singlet, the blush on her cheeks didn’t go unnotice from me. She masks it with her grin and snorted at me in a mocking way “Pokkkk! Pok! Pok! Pokkkk!” Aha! Even flapping your arms like a chicken huh!

 

I pulled her arms that made her stumble into me surprising her. Wrapping my arms on her waist tight and her hands resting on my shoulders, I leaned forward to her ears and whispered…

 

“Nobody calls Amber Liu a chicken…”

 

Soon, her surprised shriek and cursing can be heard in the air as I brought our bodies in a jump from the cliff plunging in the beautiful crystal blue waters of the Aegean Sea.  

 

 

 

 

We repeated the jump around 6 times before she already felt tired and told me that we should just float on the water for a while. Out of that 6 times, 3 of that she made a solo jump while me did 2. The sun was already up, I don’t mind having sunburns because it was all worth it.

 

“Earthling…”

 

“Yes~… you’re mind is working again I bet. Hungry?” I asked her while carrying her on my back. I submerged my head on the water for a moment just to wash my face then came up again.

 

“Look at those small boats… can we rent those?”

 

“Maybe… or would you like us to book a small yacht or something.”

 

“Can we? I mean… if it costs a lot then let’s not. We also plan to see the town remember?” hmmm… a few hours won’t hurt.. and the temperature is rising we need to go cover now.

 

“Let’s just eat first at that Seafood restaurant then decide if we should, are you okay with that?”

 

“That’s a good idea Earthling! Let’s go! Come on swim! Swim! Swim!” she tighten her hug on my neck almost choking me. “AWWW!!! Krys not that tight!”

 

We went back to where we started and collected our things. I immediately put the shirt on her to hide that deadly curves. No one! I repeat! NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO SEE THOSE CURVES OTHER THAN ME!

 

 

There was this Greek Taverna that serves fresh off the boat seafoods and Mediterranean dishes. The name was Amoudi Dimitris Taverna, the restaurant was really cozy and open air, overlooking the sparkling blue waters. I let Miss Hungry do the honors of ordering our food since she’s the expert on that field.

 

She took photos of the whole place and the view before us. Krystal’s cheeks were red due to the excessive exposure to the Sun since morning but she still looks good. I just hope she don’t get sunburns at her back, that will make her uncomfortable later at night. Krystal was like a fish! She was always under the water, even had the nerve to playfully tug my shorts down and take it off my legs then swam away from me waving it! But then she saw a group of American tourists all girls wearing their swimsuits, she immediately went back to where I am and made me wear my shorts hahaha!!!  

 

There were Lobsters, Grilled Octopus and Prawns that she loves, Calamari and Mussels. I got Greek Salad then she also ordered some Grilled Feta Cheese and Olives, and this Greek dish called Saganaki which is flamed cheese on its special pan served straight from the stove. She ordered the Shrimp Saganaki and it was the BOMB!! Paired with crisp White wine and our lunch was amazing.

 

“Krys…” I brought the Prawn meat on her lips for her to eat and she was so happy when she took it from my fingers with . “Yuri unnie seems so mad last night…” I continued on taking out the shells of the Prawn and ate the remaining meat of the seafood before downing it with the wine. She took my hand and suddenly my finger innocently then smiled at me “Hehe… the Prawns tastes so good~~… sorry Earthling. Can I have another one?” OH GOD NOT NOW! I just felt the hairs on my nape rise when she did that.

 

“Y-yah!”

 

“WHAT?!” she raised her brows on me and took the paper napkin wiping my dirty hands.

 

“Nothing…” shucks. I forgot we are already married.

 

She gave me a weird look and snorted, laughing while looking away “My God! Don’t tell me you were with what I did!! Amber!” Aissshhh! I can feel my cheeks burning knowing that what she said was true. Damn… why am I always when she does normal things?!

 

Hahaha… a finger in the middle of the day while eating is normal Amber, but the finger of your wife while eating in the middle of the day is not NORMAL!

 

“Why did I marry a weird girl like you?” I shook my head laughing along the way too. The only girl I know who eats while her feet is resting on my lap.

 

“Because…” she leaned forward and smiled cutely at me her eyes forming into slits “My weirdness is what made you love me everyday, plus the fact that I can converse in different languages except Chinese and eat a ton of food without getting fat although when I was young I am a little healthy.” I made a funny face at her that made her giggle “Plus there is no other girl you will marry but me because I’m the only one who can make you do crazy things and still be alive at the end of the day.”

 

“Very well said Krystal Jung… very well said.”

 

“Why, thank you Mrs. Jung…” she flipped her hair that made me laugh and cringe.

 

“That was weird…”

 

She crinkled her nose and nodded “Yeah… weird. It’s like calling my Mom. Better stick to Amber Liu…” she picked some black olives and feta cheese from my salad bowl and brought it to my mouth feeding me. “I bet Yuri unnie and Sooyeon unnie are on theIR way now here in Greece. They will probably pick us up… What do you think?”

 

“I think so too. I heard Yuri unnie talking about Dad’s private jet…”

 

“I didn’t know Uncle has a private jet…”

 

“When I was young, I thought it was a myth. But when we went to have a vacation at the vineyard in Florence that’s when the myth was debunked. Wait till you see his boat…” her eyes went wide when I said it.

 

“Seriously? He has a boat too?! like those boats!?” she pointed at the small boats and yachts on the dock near us. I nodded at her and fed her with the saganaki. “But it was for company use. They use it when they entertain clients or having some wine tasting party for marketing purposes… you know. A valuable asset of the company. It’s docked at Seoul Marina Yacht Club and the first and last time I set foot on that boat was when Dad threw a party when I finished my studies.”

 

“You love him like your own Father…” she smiled at me. He is the best role model for me, being the best father that I didn’t had before.

 

“Because he loves me like his true daughter. He provided me not just the material things I needed but also the love and guidance a growing kid like me back then needs. I don’t remember my Dad that well… I was 5 when he died in a car crash.” I took her hand and played with it “Sad but that’s the reality of life, Mom said my father is a great person and I look like him.”

 

“So he is good looking too…” I chuckled and nodded eagerly at her. “Yes, probably good looking too. Mom said I got his eyes…”

 

“Yeah… your eyes are beautiful…” shucks… “Hahaha!!! you’re blushing!! awww….~~ come here…” she cupped my reddened cheeks and peppered my face with kisses coming from her lips that tastes like Prawns hahaha! Only this witch can make me blush like a lovestruck teenager.

 

 

 

 

 

The food was so good! So full! Krystal and I was just lazying on our seat while talking about her time at Sungkyungkwan when she was still studying. I found out she was a full scholar from her Freshman year till her Senior year, a Dean’s Lister in every semester, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter