Map - 11

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! READY FOR THE UPDATE? NO? REALLY? DON'T WORRY... IT'S OKAY... BLOOD WON'T BE SPILLED... I HOPE SO XD

I have been reading your comments guys and i apologize if i haven't answered it. Keep it flowing because i love reading your thoughts in this story. Thank you to all our subscribers who patiently waits and ask for updates! To the upvoters thank you so much! It means my story is good ! Hehehe!

Ready? 

Here you go~! 

By the way, DOUBLE UPDATES.

Peace yow~

 

------------

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

“Krys… still not done?”

 

I knocked on the door of the bathroom again but there was no answer. All I can hear is the water running on the shower.

 

We just got back from our very memorable trip today of London and I enjoyed every second, every minute of it. Now I know why Yuri unnie always go on trips with Sooyeon… traveling and spending time with the person you cherish the most is the best feeling ever. The two of you create beautiful memories together at the same time strengthens your bond.

 

It was a different side of Krystal I saw today. Yesterday was her fangirl mode over the fictional world of Harry Potter. Everyone knows about Harry Potter… but the knowledge she shared to me today is something that not everyone can share.

 

Her mind is like a big hard drive full of information… she is not just smart, she’s also witty and intelligent. Now I know why she’s a Product Analyst.

 

At the same time. I saw her softness for kids when we were in Hampton Court Gardens. There were a couple of kids running around on the grass and she joined them playing tag. I took a dozen photos of her doing it and even a video too… she looks so happy and carefree and beautiful that I have to kiss her when she went back to where I am standing and hug my waist smiling.

 

A lot of people mistaken us for honeymooners especially when they see how she always hugs me from behind and bury her face on my back. At first I was telling them we are not, but then I got tired and even told them yes, we are. Krystal was laughing everytime it will happen and she said I should just smile and nod then it’s over.

 

And we were wearing a white couple tee we bought from the Souvenir shop yesterday so it was a given factor.

 

Never in my wildest dreams that I will do it. But I did.

 

Before, seeing couples wearing couple shirts makes me gag and roll on the floor laughing because of it’s stupidness. Why do you have to wear the same design and color of a shirt??? So lame.

 

And I am lame.

 

I’m so glad about being lame… because if being lame is what will make her happy then so be it.

 

“Krys… are you okay?” is she okay in there? Music was also blasting inside the bath room… maybe she can’t hear me.

 

It’s been 30 minutes but she’s still not finish taking a bath. She said it will be quick because we’re going to watch a movie in our room that’s why I asked Alfred to get us some Pop corns like she asked me too. I already took a bath using the bath room at the other room and already fixed the items we bought today at Oxford Street. She also got me a new backpack which she insisted to pay for again. She’s spoiling me.

 

“I’ll be waiting outside…okay? The Popcorn is already here…” the running of the water stopped. Maybe she’s really showering and she didn’t hear my voice because of the music too.

 

After a minute or two, I heard her voice inside shouting “Sorry Earthling! I’ll be done in a matter of minutes. Ummm… can you please get my pink pouch inside my backpack?”

 

“Oh, okay…” Pink pouch.. pink pouch… backpack…

 

Like an obedient kid that I am, I went inside our walk in closet and saw her backpack on the floor. Opening it, I saw 3 pouches in there. 2 pink and 1 clear.

 

“Okay…. this is hard. Pink pouches.” Should I eeny meenie miny moe? Or bring both of them to her?

 

Hmmm….

 

The contents of the clear pouch caught my eye. Hehehe…. Tampons.

 

I shook the first pink pouch and heard a noise in there, maybe some vitamins?. Should I take a peek?

 

Amber it’s bad!

 

I just want to take a peek…

 

Oh well…

 

The other one doesn’t have any sounds and the contents looks like a box and a bottle. Maybe contacts?

 

“I’ll just take a peek~~….” right, zipper… and there you go! Yep, her contacts. So she wears contacts… maybe this is what she needs.

 

Zipping the pouch again, my eyes landed on the second pink pouch. I wonder what is inside that pouch… beans? Or maybe vitamins… well she probably takes vitamins since she’s such a voracious eater and her stamina is no joke. I wonder if her stamina in bed is no joke too…..

 

AMBER. STOP THAT ERTED THINGS RUNNING ON YOUR MIND!!!!!

 

Go in the corner and meditate!

 

What if she ask for it?

 

MEDITATE!

 

I was just wondering… I pouted to myself. Putting back the 2 pouches back inside the backpack, I stood up clutching the pouch of contacts when she entered the walk in closet just wearing a bath robe and her hair still wet resting on her shoulders.

 

“Oh! Sorry… I got it!” she looked at me intently and just nodded. Strange… she look nervous…

 

“Y-yeah… it’s okay Earthling..” she took the pouch I handed and let out a small smile. “Thanks…”  

 

Our eyes met just staring at each other. My heart beating fast because of her newly shower scent filling my nostrils and the whole room.

 

SELF CONTROL. AMBER. SELF CONTROL.

 

I saw how her eyes darted on my lips and right back at my eyes. The moment she bit her lower lips, that went all downhill for me.

 

My hand automatically grabs her head and our lips connected in an instant. She wants it too, the way she answers my kiss has the same intensity as mine. Her scent makes me dizzy… her kisses and the way her hands holds my skin makes me go crazy. The pink pouch forgotten on the floor.

 

SELF CONTROL.

 

She took my hands that was holding her head and brought it to both sides of her hips and broke the kiss. Both of us were panting, catching our breath. She has her eyes closed, and when she opened it… there were tears forming in those beautiful brown orbs.

 

“Krys…? are you okay?!” … I think I overdid it. I pulled her in my arms and wrapped her in an embrace, rubbing her back gently. “Hey… S-sorry Krys I went overboard…”

 

She laughed on my arms sniffing and wiped her face playfully on my shirt before looking up at me “Why are you saying sorry Earthling? I should be the one to say Sorry…” she stared at me her eyes full of emotions then gave me that precious smile of hers. She pinched both of my cheeks pulling it playfully “Please don’t say sorry when you kiss me, I feel bad about it.”

 

“Okay…” I said brushing my thumb on her cheeks and wiping the tears on her eyes. Planting a kiss each on her eyes, I smiled at her after and brush my nose on her cheeks “You don’t know how much self control I have just not to pin you on that closet wall.”

 

“Well.. too bad.. it’s not going to happen..” she whispered at me with a wink.

 

Sigh.

 

“Yeah… not going to happen--”

 

“Because I just got my period now…” Oh.

 

She wriggled her eyebrows playfully while looking at me and bit her lips “So keep that self control you have for 5 days, Earthling. Good luck~~…” she gave me one last lingering kiss before breaking our hug. She picked up her pink pouch on the floor and went to her backpack getting something.

 

Sigh~~… I was feeling that this was the night to let loose of that SELF CONTROL but I guess it’s not the right time. I sat on the wooden floor inside the closet and rested my shin on my knees pouting like a kid. “Krystal Jung.. you are killing me.” I mumbled audibly.

 

She let out a laugh and closed the zipper of her backpack, holding what it seems to be 2 pieces of Tampons and her pink pouch under her arms. She knelt in front of me and pouted too in a teasing manner.

 

“What can I do Earthling… it just came when I was in the showers..”

 

“Why are you holding 2 Tampons?! Don’t tell me…”

 

“Stupid Earthling!” She suddenly shove 1 of the Tampons on my nose surprising me and stood up on her knees quickly and ran like a mouse going out of the walk in closet shouting “MY GUESS IS TRUE!! IT FITS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

 

Aiiisssshhhhhh!

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

We were sitting on the floor arranging my clothes that we will bring to Spain. She taught me how to fold and roll my shirts so it will fit inside my backpack. The movie ‘Notting Hill’ starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant was playing on the background. Wow… I feel like the movie is like a representation of our situation right now.

 

“Roll your undies like this..” she gave me my undies like she’s just giving me a candy. WHAT THE HECK!

 

I turned red scratching my head. I didn’t even noticed she already got it from the closet! My mouth dropped when I saw a bunch of my boxer briefs beside her… Krystaaaaaaal (‘-__-)

 

She saw my expression and started laughing while holding one of my boxers, her laughter filling the four walls of our room. Even if I will look stupid it’s okay… just to be able to make you laugh like that brings gladness in my heart.

 

“Yah, Amber… this is cute~~ Spongebob!!! Who lives in the Pineapple under the sea~~ Spongebob Squarepants! Hahaha!!” she even have the nerve to wave it like a flag (‘-_-')

 

“Just fold it!”

 

“Don’t be shy~~ let me tell you a secret…” she folded Spongebob and tossed it to me then took another one, a plain one thank God!

 

She was smiling while fixing her gaze on what she is doing “Dad owns a dozen of Iron Man boxer shorts that Mom bought for him hehehe…”

 

“Really?! Your Dad wears something like that?!”

 

“Yes! He can’t do anything, Mom never fails to prepare his clothes every morning. She has been doing that ever since they got married so Dad has no choice but to wear it hehehe…”

 

“But how did you know your Dad really wears it?” I chuckled while getting the boxers beside her.

 

“We were watching TV, then he noticed Ddungie was biting his slippers. He ripped his pants in front of us when he bent forward picking up Ddungie on the floor! God! I was laughing non stop while Unnie threw the pillows on our couch. That why I know he wears it.”

 

“Is your Dad scary?” I asked her. I have to know so I can make a strategy once and for all!

 

Strategy for what, Amber? Planning to meet the parents this early?

 

Yes.

 

“A little bit when it comes to suitors but if he finds you suitable for his daughter then he’ll approve of you…” she winked at me after addressing my concern. “Dad is a great guy, really nice and very open minded to things…”

 

Phewww…!

 

We finished fixing my backpack and the souvenir items we bought from the Wizarding World we placed in a box to be sent by air freight tomorrow. I already asked Alfred to arrange it for us addressed to Krystal’s house.

 

“Why are we sending all the things in our house? How about yours?” she asked me while pulling the comforter on her lap.

 

I joined her on the bed after turning off the light and pulled her closer to me, making my arms as her pillow “So I will have the reason to go to your house and visit you when we get back to Korea. If your father will ask me why I am there, I can tell the truth to him and say that some of my things are with his daughter.”

 

“You know, if you want to meet Dad just say it. I’ll introduce you to him~~” busted.

 

“I…umm…”

 

“You don’t have to be afraid of him… you’re making his little princess happy anyways…” she mumbled on my neck sleepily while hugging me. Hearing those words from her makes me happy too…

 

Knowing I can make her happy. I never thought in my life that I can make someone happy not just by singing.

 

But by being the real me.

 

“Krys….”

 

“Hmmm….”

 

It’s time.

 

“I have something to tell you and this is something really really important.” maybe she noticed the seriousness of my voice that’s why she looked up to me from my neck.

 

I turned my body around to face her and reached for the fallen strands of hair covering her face tucking it behind her ear. I hope she doesn’t get mad…

 

“Why? Do you have a problem Earthling? You’re making me nervous…” she pouted at me with worry.

 

I took a deep breath and sighed slowly and looked straight into her eyes “Remember when I told you I was a Game Developer and you actually found out I own a small company?”

 

She nodded and asks “Yes, I remember. Why? Is there a problem?”

 

“I… geez… how do I say this..”

 

“Don’t tell me your business is illegal!”

 

“NO… that’s not it Krys. Of course it’s legal… ummm… you see… I am not just a Game Developer. I…”

 

“You what? You part-time as a print ad model? Because if you say yes then I will believe you because… well… you are hot.” a small smile tugs at the side of my lips hearing it from her. She thinks I’m hot… oh my goodness!

 

“Hahaha… ummm…. you can say it like that…”

 

“I knew it! So… What else do you do besides photoshoots?”

 

“I sing…”

 

“You have a good voice Earthling… I witnessed that. You sing back up with what band?”

 

Oh. She really doesn’t have any idea… I think.

 

“Krys… you don’t follow Korean Music?” because if she does she will know who I am!

 

She thought for a while then smiled guiltily “I’m more of a jazz type of person you know… I don’t follow idols and everything in music shows. If you will see my music gallery it’s mostly songs from foreign jazz and rock artists.”

 

“You don’t like idols?”

 

Her face suddenly cringe like she’s gonna puke and snorted at me “NO! Eew! No offense but… the idol entertainment industry is such a messy world. Fan wars, spilling tea, crazy fangirls, scandals… are you friends with some idols and they let you sing demos?”

 

I scratched my head sighing. Here it goes.. “Krys… I write music and produce them… and sing them too.”

 

Her eyes went wide and sat on the bed while looking at me. Then she narrowed her eyes and asked “What do you mean you sing them too?… Like… you sing on stage and albums and stuff?”   

 

I sat on the bed too facing her and played with my fingers while looking at her “Y-yes..”

 

She stared at me for a while examining my face then let out a loud laugh. Like she’s taking all of this as a joke, shaking her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter