Map - 34

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! Here's an update for all of you. Just a boring chapter to get by, the wedding is coming up in a short while. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Thank you to all our readers who always patiently waits for updates. I'm glad i can make your Kryber feels alive and make you all smile. 

Enough talk, here is our first update! Second update coming shortly after i finish editing it.

 

Peace yow!

--------- 

 

 

 

Day 29

8:25 AM

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

“Amber….” I feel a little throbbing pain starting in my head right now… I don’t know if this is hangover from too much Champagne last night or a headache attack because of my tumor. I rolled on our bed slowly to lie face down on the pillow, she’s beside me my head gently.

 

“Headache?” I answered her with a nod. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths in a calm manner, controlling the throbbing pain I am feeling. It was mild pain at the back of my head that I always experience in mornings so probably this is the tumor. Just wait you good for nothing tumor! I’ll have you taken out next week!

 

She rose and sat beside me, when I turned around to lay on my side she was already holding my med. Amber is always ready, she has the medicine case on top of the bedside table and a bottle of water for emergency purposes.

 

“Can you sit? Or you want me to raise you on the bed Krys?” blinking my eyes slowly, I nodded at her. I sat slowly and she guided me in between her legs leaning back on her chest “Take this, come on… it will go away shortly baby..” I took the Tylenol she gave popping it inside my mouth, she pass the water to me and I took a gulp to swallow the tablet and also to quench my thirst.

 

I closed my eyes again having deep calm breaths, she was holding me hugging my waist while her right hand caresses my head giving it the massage she always do. Whispering silly things in my ear and singing Baby Shark to make me smile and forget about the pain.

 

“Krys…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Your surgery is near… follow everything Doc Yoona say, okay?”

 

“Yes Earthling~…”

 

“Speaking of Doc Yoona… you think they used it last night?” Hmmm…. I’m wondering too..

 

“Now that you mentioned it, I’m wondering too. The only way to find out is to look for the box if its still where we left it. But there is a possibility that she gets pregnant even if Oppa don’t use it.”

 

“I don’t know… maybe. If last night is her unlucky night and Changwook’s swimmers are aggressive then they might score the jackpot. How many holes did you do on that condoms?!”

 

I snorted remembering what we did last night. Hmmm… how many stabs of pins did I do….? “Probably 5?”

 

“You witch…” I grinned mischievously with my eyes still close and Amber planting lingering kisses on my temple and forehead laughing.

 

I asked her where are the clothes that she will wear tomorrow for the wedding and she said it was with Mom. With my Mom or her Mom?! She laughed at me and said it’s with her Mom. I have this dilemma… I don’t know what to call my in-laws! I call my Mother as Mom so how will I call my Mother in-law?

 

“Krys, you can call her Mom too it’s just the same. I call them Mom and Dad so you can call them like that too same as what I call your parents.”

 

“But isn’t it confusing when I call one of them and they are beside each other?! Like, ‘Mom!’ when I’m pertaining to your Mom but both of them will answer me with ‘Yes?~!’ I’m the one thinking too much… right?!”

 

“Yes, smarty pants… you are the one who thinks too much. And if they answer you both then much better especially when you ask for something hehehe…” silly… I took her left hand resting on my belly and tried to bite it when I remembered something from yesterday.

 

“Earthling, what’s inside the small box Dad and Mom gave us yesterday after with did our bow?” I asked her. She gave the money envelops to me yesterday, I took a peek inside on each when we got back to our room and my eyes bulged seeing a piece of paper with a Bank Account number written on it plus other details on how we can check the contents. One Bank Account number in each envelop! I showed it to her and she just smiled shaking her head with amusement.

 

“I haven’t seen it Krys, I placed it here inside the drawer… wait I’ll get it…” she reached for the bedside drawer getting the small black box inside then tossed it to me carefully.

 

 

“Gotcha!” I brought the box near my ears and shook it gently. There’s something inside it…

 

“Maybe we should just open it instead of shaking!”

 

“Hush Earthling!” I shook it again and my brows furrowed. “It’s definitely not small and just one piece…” I pulled the ribbon to finally open it, lifting the cover of the box.

 

Oh.

 

“It’s a key…”

 

“A key… it’s not a car key, isn’t it?”

 

“No… Earthling, maybe it’s the key of the boat!~” even I, laugh on my silliness. Boat!? What the hell are we going to do with his boat?!

 

“Silly… the boat is company owned so he can’t give it away.”

 

“A house key.. perhaps…?” That’s the only thing I can think of…

 

She took the key from my hand and stared at it with curiosity. Her eyes squinting like she’s trying to remember something that is hidden inside that glorious mind of hers. “There’s a number on it… look…”

 

I took a good look at it again and saw it… number 18? Her birth date? “It’s your birth date Earthling… get your phone…” she reach for her phone on the table like I asked her and opened it “Take a photo of this portion I think something is engraved here…”

 

“Okay…” she did what I said and gave the phone to me after. I zoomed the photo specifically on the portion that we were trying to read “Earthling I think this is a key for a safety deposit box… look that’s the logo of KDB..”

 

“What KDB?”

 

“Korea Development Bank Earthling!” I showed it to her and she narrowed her eyes looking at it. “Saw it? Saw the engraving? Maybe this is a key for a Safety Deposit Box number 18… let’s just ask them later to confirm.” I took the key from her hands placing it back inside the small box and tying the ribbon again after. “I’m actually kinda excited what’s inside that box if it’s true…”

 

“Do you think it’s something valuable?”

 

I stared at her and I read the excitement all over her beautiful eyes. Maybe after we arrive at Seoul and finish the Press Conference we should go straight to the bank and open that box if it’s true. I have a good feeling about it.

 

“I think it’s something valuable for you Earthling, something that is meant for you all along.” I gave her a smile and connected our lips for a soft morning kiss, the pain in my head gone.    

 

 

 

 

 

10:20 AM

 

 

“Where are they?! Are we the first one to wake up Mom?” I asked Amber’s Mom who was serving us late breakfast. Apparently, the ahjummas same as the couple to be wed tomorrow are still sleeping. Amber and I left them around 1:00 in the morning because I’m so sleepy, she gave me a piggy back ride going back to our room.

 

“They finished at around 5:00 in the morning! They were all wasted! Sooyeon was already sleeping on the table in the living room while Yuri was sleeping beside her too. The other girls I think found their way back inside their rooms but there was these two who I saw coming from the lawn this morning…” my eyebrows raised hearing it from my Mother in-law. Who are those two?!

 

Amber and I shared a look asking each other through our eyes who might it be. She shrugged her shoulders and nodded at me saying that we will find out later. Mom was telling me my parents and Daddy Kwon (both of us agreed that we call them like that when its just the two of us talking) went to the city to buy something and also to meet the other guests that was booked at the hotel. I think the Jungs and the Kims which is Mom’s side all came flying from San Francisco to attend the wedding same as the Kwons. Our family is not that big, same as the Kwons.

 

We asked her about the key that they gave to us and she confirmed that it is the key for the Safety Deposit Box in KDB that she has been renting for a long time. Mommy Kwon said she’s been keeping the key for years planning to give it to Amber once she has settled down. Amber asked her what is inside the box but she said it’s for Amber to find out. Uhhhhhhhhhhh…. exciting… I only watch this kind of things in movies…

 

 

 

 

“Like in the movie ‘Da Vinci Code’ when Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu went to Paris to open a safety deposit box containing the Cryptex!?” she exclaimed to me excitedly as we enter the library. I chuckled at her fangirling and shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know Earthling, that only happens in the movies… if Mom is keeping it there for years it means it’s something valuable like your… inheritance? I don’t know!”

 

The library was still in disarray so it means the cleaning staff hasn’t arrived. I immediately went behind the bar searching for the box of condoms we left there last night for my cousin’s use. What we found are 2 plastic wrappers without its contents lying around the counter. Amber and I looked at each other and let out a loud “Oooooohhhhh~~~….”

 

“Someone got laid last night…” she chuckled.

 

“Two! They used both! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!”

 

“You really are a witch…”

 

“Why, thank you Earthling. Is it a compliment or a sarcastic thought?” she grinned and bit my ears earning a giggle from me.

 

“Both.”

 

“Okay, I can take that. Wait… where’s our GoPro?!”

 

“I thought you were holding it last night?” I furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember last night. Nope, definitely not.

 

I shook my head pouting at her “Nope, I forgot. I left it there outside filming them. But the external battery is hook up on it so its still running… maybe?” the two of us looked at each other then a mischievous smile escaped my lips. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?!”

 

“I think so…”

 

We ran outside the house and into the lawn where we left the camera last night filming the ahjummas’ party. It was still rolling! Amber immediately saved the video and gave it to me then we went inside our room to upload it on our Laptop.

 

She connected the camera to the laptop and transferred all the video files we had from Vienna till today. The other files starting from London to Brussels were already uploaded before and edited. She clicked on one file and played it clicking the fast forward “Krys, look at this…” she pointed the footage on the screen. It was inside our villa in Greece and…

 

“YAH!! THAT’S US! WHY ARE WE THERE?! DID YOU LEAVE THE CAMERA ROLLING THAT TIME?!”

 

“Excuse me!! You were the one holding it when we got home because you were filming along the way back to the Villa. You forgot to turn it off when you placed it on top of the counter to get water, remember?!” oh …  just got REAL.

 

“OH.MY.GOD!!! IS THAT ME!!?” Amber was laughing while we watch our very own home made soft . I can’t help but laugh too instead of feel arouse with what we are seeing.

 

“Who else! I’m cringing… ehhh…” I laugh out loud slapping her arms. The shot was a bit far and all we can see is our body waving, Amber’s head all the time and a little bit of my when we changed position but all in a far shot because the camera was inside the house.

 

“We are not material, no one will get us..”

 

“I know… we look silly and sloppy… and too cinematic. The Industry won’t welcome us."

 

“Those ahjummas had better view down there than us watching it right now...”

 

“I know! I thought I had the chance to see how y I am… darn…”

 

“BUT you were good~~…” I playfully wink at Amber earning a hearty laugh from her. She gave me a side hug kissing my forehead.

 

“Just GOOD?!~~”

 

“You want to hear me say ‘AMAZING’ aren’t you?” I wriggled my eyebrows playfully teasing her. She pouted at me looking like a poor puppy.

 

“Is it bad to hope?”

 

“Nope. Let’s see later~~~…” we grinned at each other with me slapping her face playfully. We continued on checking the videos and finally played the footage last night.

 

It was a riot! They all look like silly dorks dancing and playing those games they prepared. Wine and Liquor was flowing last night courtesy of us, the Balloon Popping, Wine Bottle balancing of Hyoyeon and Sunny unnie, the Dance Battle to the Death, my sister dancing whatever step it is that she looks stupid. Yuri and Yoona unnie doing the Dinosaur walk! The water balloon fight footage was the best!

 

“OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOK AT JESSICA UNNIE’S FACE WHEN THE BALLOON HIT HER!!” My sister was annoyed as ! It was Yuri unnie who threw the water balloon on her face and the two of them ran around the lawn trying to outdo each other.

 

“I’m still amazed at how alive Yuri unnie is until today, considering how many times Sooyeon tries to kill her whenever she’s trolling her fianceè…”

 

“Maybe Yuri unnie has 9 lives… Oh! That was a good shot from Miyoung unnie! Taeyeon unnie look so annoyed with her… she’s been targeting Miyoung unnie since the start…” I wonder why…

 

“Hehehe… Probably because of Miyoung unnie’s costume… look, its already sticking on her body…” I playfully smack her head and covered her eyes laughing. “YAH!! Don’t look at that! The only body you can stare at is MINE!”

 

“I’m not staring!”

 

I fast forward the video because its too long. We were already nearing the end when something or SOMEONE caught my eye.

 

“Earthling… isn’t that Taeyeon and Miyoung unnie?” we paused the video and stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter