Map - 7

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi chingus! Here's our early update for today! Hope you all like it! See you all tomorrow 😁😊

Peace yow!

------

 

 


AMBER’S POV


Riiiiingggg….. Riiiiiingggggg

 

Awww…. who’s calling this time…

 

Riiiinggggg…. Riiiiingggggg

 

Where is that God damn phone?!

 

Riiiiinggggg….. Riiinggggg

 

“Mom…. get the doorbell…..” huh?

 

I opened my eyes slowly and was met with the slight darkness of the room, feeling some heaviness in my body. Light snores can be heard from the person sleeping beside me, her legs tangled on mine as she hug me so tight.

 

Dugeun… dugeun…

 

Krystal Jung… how did you managed to capture my heart in just half a day?

 

Many has tried but failed, for me its all about lust spending a night with them before. When I wake up in the morning, all will be forgotten.

 

With you, I felt something I never felt before. Just looking at your face makes my heart glad, hearing your voice brings a smile on my lips. Your crazy charm and braveness, it was no match to anyone I have met before.

 

Riiiiiiingggggg….. Riiiinnnggggg…

 

Sigh. I have to take that call… must be Victoria checking if I have arrived. I totally forgot to send a message earlier, Krystal and the bed was my main focus.

 

Riiiinnnggggg…. Riiinnnggggg…

 

“Dad…. the doorbell….”

 

I chuckled on her sleepy mumbling while her hands are swiping trying to reach something. I took her hands and wrapped it on my neck and raised her body upwards to the pillows.


The ringing stops, whoever the caller is got tired. Reaching for the hair covering her beautiful face, i tucked the strands behind her ear giving me the full view of Krystal peacefully sleeping. One of the cutest feature she have is her mole… the spot is just perfect. Near her lips and it compliments her beauty.

 

Her nose is perfect, not too pointed like the Europeans… hers is shaped just the way it should be. Not all Koreans are lucky to have beautiful noses, Krystal is one of the lucky ones to have been blessed by growing up with such a perfect nose. Surgery not required.

 

Planting a kiss on the tip of her nose, I made my way to her mole and gave it a kiss too paying my respects. She didn’t even bulge so it means she is really deep in her sleep! Jetlag?

 

What am I going to do with you, Krystal Jung? I know by now you’re already wondering who I really am. Until now I can’t believe you don’t know me! I got 6 albums under my belt and collaborations with a lot of idols and producers in the industry, sold out concerts at Seoul Olympic Park and some parts of Asia. Platinum selling albums girl! Music videos with 200 million views in YouTube and PAK in all music shows when I have my comebacks. I got Daesangs in my shelf and other trophies I won on music shows and award shows.

 

Why… why don’t you recognize me?!

 

Don’t you even visit Social Media sites or watch TV? Listen to radio or read magazines? Don’t you own NYLON, DAZED, or even WKorea magazines?! How about your toothpaste brand? I endorse toothpaste too and even milk tea.

 

She’s obviously not faking it… she really don’t know me. I wonder why?

 

“Are you living under the rock for decades…Krystal Jung?” I chuckled on my silliness and reached for a lingering kiss on her forehead before brushing my nose on hers. I saw how her lips curved into a small smile and I know she’s already awake.

 

I was going to give her a kiss on her lips when her palm got in the way. Wow.

 

“Hey Earthling, that is such a smooth move but no… I’m starving…” she opened her still sleepy eyes staring back at me. “Hi.”

 

“Hi. Do you still remember me?” I asked her playfully just for teasing. She shook her head and clutch on her chest looking like she’s been violated. She looks funny though.

 

“YAH! Who are you?! I don’t know you! ert!!!!!~~~” she sat on the bed and started hitting me with the pillow while laughing out loud. Seriously!?

 

“AWWWW!”

 

“Ummmm! Take that you ert Earthling for snatching a kiss while I’m sleeping!”

 

“It was just on your nose and your mole and your wide forehead! Awwww!”

 

“Even so! Ummm!” she dropped her body on the bed and hugged the pillow while facing me with a pout “I’m hungry~~…”

 

“Me too~~…” I copied her pout earning her palm on my face again making me laugh. “Should we head out or just order room service?”

 

“What time is it?” she asked me before biting the pillow she was hugging. She really is hungry hahaha!

 

I stretched my neck to look at the bedside table and saw that it is already 10:00 in the evening. Most restaurants in London maybe are closed now, and not a safe time to go out. “It’s already 10:00 pm… room service is our only choice, sorry.”

 

“But it’s too expensive…” she mumbled on her pillow wriggling her eyebrow at me.

 

“It’s not that expensive… look..” I took the room service menu on the bedside table and narrowed my eyes trying to read it “They got sandwiches at £17, soup, salads, fish, lamb, pig…” she burst out laughing when I said it and pinched my nose while I’m reading “they got steak and burgers, fries, pasta, risotto, sweets, and most importantly, after 11:00 pm… what we can order is just Beef Stew, Soup of the Day, Penne Arabiata, Caesar Salad, Chicken Curry, and Margherita Pizza.” I turned my gaze at her while holding the menu and smiled “So… what do you want?”

 

Adorable. One word to describe Krystal Jung while looking at her right now with that contented smile on her face and sparkling eyes even if the room is slightly dark. I remember putting the key card on the slot…

 

“You’re not telling something to me…” . She narrowed her eyes at me with inquiry “Once and for all… tell the truth Amber Liu.” did she already recognized who I am?!

 

“W-what are you talking a-about? I’m not a bad person, first of all. And second, i don’t have any criminal records, and third… what I said is true. I am a video and mobile game developer..” plus a part-time idol.

 

She stared at me intently and smirked “I know what your secret is.”

 

The . Maybe she really recognizes me this time. All she needed was a good sleep and her memory was refreshed. Will she like what I do part-time for a living?

 

‘K-krys… it’s just t-that..”

 

“You didn’t tell me the truth.”

 

“I… Krys it’s… “

 

“You know the Manager well enough, the staff here knows you too! This is luxury and you are used to it…”

 

Sigh… fine, there’s nothing to hide.

 

“Krys yes… I am a--”

 

“You are not just a game developer aren’t you? You own the company! You are the CEO of that game company!” oh.

 

I stared at her and took a gulp then smiled shyly. … I thought she already recognized me as Amber Liu the idol. Phewww….

 

I took a deep breath and sighed audibly before smiling and nodding at her “Y-yes… I am the CEO of the small company I own. But with a partnership under my father’s corporation… it’s not a big game developing company, we’re just 50 strong. And I don’t look like a CEO..” I pouted at her that earned a hard flick on my forehead.

 

“Still, it’s a company you built.”

 

“I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you about it… it’s just that I don’t really present myself like that to people. When I’m outside my office I’m just simply Amber Liu the game developer… and the--”

 

Riiiiinggggg…. Riiiiingggggg….. Riiiinnnnggggggg

 

“Better get that now, it must be important.” she gave me a peck on my lips and oh Lord it was a high! She stood up from the bed getting the room service menu on my hands “I’ll order, just answer that call.. and I remember I have to send a message to Mom and Dad hours ago! Oh Shoot!” I was left smiling with a dreamy look on my face as she went to get her phone on her big backpack.

 

Riiiiinnnggggg…. Riiiinnnnggggg

 

“Whoever you are, I don’t know if I’m gonna thank you or curse you…” I mumbled to myself as I get up from our bed and went out to the living room where I left my phone earlier before lifting her.

 

 

Riiinnnngggg…. Riiinngggg--

 

Eh… Vic?


“Hello--”

 

“AMBER LIU! WHAT IS THIS NEWS??! YOU HAVEN’T BEEN AWAY FROM KOREA FOR 24 HOURS AND HERE YOU ARE BEING A HEADLINE AT KOREABOO AND ALLKPOP??! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SOOMPI IS CALLING ME RIGHT NOW AND OTHER NEWS AGENCIES BECAUSE OF THIS… THIS… ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Oh my God I’m going to get wrinkles all because of you!” that is an earful from Vic! I have to hold the phone away from my ear because of how loud is.

 

What news is she saying??!

 

“WHAT?! ANSWER ME!?”

 

“Vic… calm down… deep breaths come on… deep breaths...” it always works for her hehehe…

 

I can hear her deep breaths from the other line and walked my way to the couch and sat myself. “Okay, now tell me calmly… what happened because I think I know what you are saying right now. But tell me about it first… sorry we fell asleep..”

 

“Amber… tell me… wait… ‘we fell asleep’? So it’s true! You are with someone!!!” awww! That was loud.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter