Map - 43

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here is our update for tonight, 1 more chapter and its already ending. 

I would like to thank all of the members who subscribed in this story. 

Peace yow!

--------

 

 

 

It has been 6 months since my successful surgery, over that time Amber never failed to take care of me even though she is busy with a lot of stuffs happening in her career. The gaming company is stable and her best friend Brian is doing a great job managing it with her.

 

I know it was hard for her to see me looking like a beaten up and groggy witch after my surgery… even if I was on my groggy state and doesn’t look like the pretty wife that I am, she still made my heart warm when she took my hands and poured her affection on it. It was enough for me to know how much she loves me… keeping her promise to be always beside me.

 

She told me a week after that she wanted to hug me that day when the nurses took me out of the Recovery room and brought me to my hospital suite. But she was too afraid to touch me because she might make a clumsy mistake and hurt me that’s why all she can do is hold my hand all through out the night.

 

In the first few weeks of my recovery, Amber developed a habit of watching me sleep until morning. I scolded her about it… I don’t want her health to suffer just because of watching over me. She said she was scared, really scared that I won’t wake up in the morning. Scared that she will lose me. It took me an hour peppering her face with sloppy kisses just to assure her that nothing like that will happen.

 

The truth is, I’m also scared. But I know my cousin Yoona unnie did a great job fixing me and taking out that damn tumor inside my head. She said everything is already fine, even though my left vision is blurred its okay. Like what Amber always tells me, blurred is better than blind. I always wear my eyeglasses now for protection and slowly adjusting on it.

 

My hair… Yoona unnie only shaved the lower back part of my hair before surgery. A month after I had my hair chopped off in a short bob. I don’t like the heavy feeling on my head because of my long hair so I decided to have it like that, still stylish and Amber said she loves it. She likes me too much that’s why she loves everything tssss….

 

Amber… she is my strength all throughout this journey. She never failed to remind me that it will be okay, that my recovery is fast and in a year we can travel again to the places we haven’t been. She stops me from scratching my itchy wound because its already healing, putting my hands under my legs so I won’t have the urge to scratch my head then keeps me preoccupied by giving me kisses and making me laugh even though I’m already annoyed in how itchy the wound is. She pacifies me when I stumble on a few articles on the internet that reacts negatively about the two of us. Always and never failed to assure me that she loves me and everything is going to be alright.

  

And I believe her fully. Because when she promise something, she delivers.

 

Ahhh… her reality show. I mean our ‘Reality Travel & Non-Stop eating Food show’ like what the ahjummas calls it. All episodes were a success! Wow… I never thought that the people will love our tandem. The second episode showed our food escapade at Ely’s Yard, the whole 15 minutes with me showing all the food available and eating all of it. The viewers loved seeing me eat… it was weird. The Production team and Producer incorporated some of the fan taken photos of us in that episode. The kiss in the middle of the street, some sweet moments while walking and me eating dessert, our own commentaries in the scenes that the viewers said made them laugh. They said I was funny….and a voracious eater even though I have a slender body. Meow~ (‘^_^) What they love the most is the different languages I speak in every place we go, I earned praises for that hehehe… Vic unnie said the Agency was really impressed with me being multilingual that they want to get me as a teacher for the trainees in the company so they can learn basic English. Hahaha… I told her I’ll think about it because I’m not certified to do that.   

 

Some fans are suggesting I make a Vlog showing me eat different kinds of food from every country that I will visit. Vic unnie and I already talked about it and I told her its possible since Amber’s overseas concert tour will be coming after her comeback and the Seoul concert.   

 

Every episode shown was special, it wasn’t just a travel show depicting our adventure. It was like a diary of us, chronicling the days we spent together and how our relationship started and developed in a span of 30 days. All our bickerings, my monologues in front of the camera when Amber was busy taking photos. Some of the monologues are funny and some are sad they said, like I was saying goodbye to the world or something. I narrated there my situation before that is why I am talking non-sense on the camera. All of Amber’s clueless and funny faces when I ask her something she can’t understand, our trip to Cordoba and the Paris episode when I gave her a piggy back after she tripped on the street. The Paris episode was in 2 parts, the second part was when she proposed to me on the banks of the River Seine and my surprise proposal to her at the bridge. We were lucky it was being shown online not in a regular TV channel because for sure it won’t be shown, it will be banned because who in the right mind will broadcast a show with 2 women being lovey dovey with each other. Anyways, the views are impressive and there are a lot of fans who are asking for a second season. We’ll see… we haven’t really talked about it seriously but there’s a possibility especially now that she is preparing for her comeback, her last comeback before going on hiatus.

 

The last episode was our trip to Santorini, it showed all the adventures we had, even had a small chronicle of the fight at the Vienna airport and it was a bit funny when we were narrating it because Amber is distorting the story against my story! The scenes when we were going down to the Amoudi bay showing Amber with a funny deep frown on her face with her tongue hanging from like a cute puppy and when she took me unexpectedly to a dive. The last episode had the most views, Amber said its because of my red bikini top having an appearance. The fans got the shock of their lives when at the last few minutes of the final episode, it was the footage of our wedding they saw and the two of us closing the episode giving our thanks to all the fans and people supporting Amber. It was a trending topic in Naver and even in Twitter, our names the most searched with fans reacting like crazy in threads and in every SNS sites there are. There are some who are still against us, but majority of the people are okay with it. Very hard to live in this world full of prejudice.

 

 

“Amber…. wake up…. yah…yah…~”

 

“Hmmm….” I tickled her side and poke it repeatedly to wake her up but its no use. This sleepy head…

 

“Earthling… wake up. You promised to drive me to work today…” I excitedly whispered at her ear before biting it. I know she’s a er for that bite in the ear. She squirmed a bit and reached for my head patting and it gently.. I think sometimes she mistakes me for JJ and Ddungie... sometimes she pats me like a puppy. The two dogs going up in the bed snuggling beside us, JJ lying on her feet while Ddungie is on my legs.

 

“Baby… its still early… the dogs are still sleepy too..”

 

“Stupid Earthling! Its already 7:00 am! Come on! I don’t wanna be late on my first day at work!” I slapped her real hard and pinch it eliciting a whine from my sleepy wife. We slept early last night but here she is still sleepy!? Today is a very important day for me… I’m working again!

 

She turned her body around, her eyes squinting while looking at me with a playful smile on her lips. I ran my fingers on her hair it and gave her a smile before capturing in a soft kiss, our lips moving in sync.

 

“Now I’m awake…” She whispered after breaking our kiss. Cupping her face, I gave her another round of morning kiss both of us smiling before releasing her again. “Krys… baby… you won’t be late. Besides…. CEOs are never late.” hahaha… yeah right.

 

“You are the CEO, me will be working at the Marketing Department… a mere Muggle!” I snorted flicking her forehead.

 

“You are the CEO’s wife.”

 

“I am! But still… the more reason I have to be a good role model for them!”

 

“Don’t worry baby, you’ll be great. Just don’t burn the building down with your weirdness and Magic Spells, you’re good.” I gave her a Stitch plushie smack on her head, laughing. This Earthling… tsss… “I don’t even know why you want to work when you can just stay here at home with Mom… aww!~ my !”

 

“You deserve that pinch Earthling! Besides, it will be a part-time job. I’ll be full time with Vic unnie, remember?”

 

“Why don’t you just full time at the company and part-time with Vic?” she mumbled as a suggestion that made me think again.

 

She stared at me with a tender look on her face, her gaze was full of amazement. Every morning when we wake up, we look at each other’s face and just stare. And talk about things we did the day before and everything that will come out of our mouth with me tracing my fingers on her face, giggling at her corny jokes and cheesiness. In other mornings, she’ll just wake me up with her kisses and caresses that will lead to an early morning ‘workout’ before going down for breakfast. Yoona unnie gave a go signal after 5 months so it was very monumental for us especially for Earthling. I thought she’s going to be crazy hehehe… especially when I .

 

The wounds are healed now but I still have to be careful with everything I do. There are times I trace it with my fingers, feeling the part where Yoona unnie opened. Its a reminder of a time in my life that I thought of giving up, just live and suffer with it. But when I think about that time, I am also reminded of the Summer Amber and I met. Amber suggested that I wear a helmet, I don’t even know if she is serious or just teasing me. I told her if one day she comes home holding a helmet I’ll smash it on her head. Aissshhh… I will.. really.

 

“Krys… are you sure you can assist Vic? The comeback preparations are really crazy… I don’t want you to be tired. You’re still recovering don’t forget about that… Sooyeon will slash my throat if something happens to you. You’re Sooyeon’s baby..”

 

“Don’t worry Earthling, I’m okay. And your promotions are just for 2 weeks… really crazy considering that you are preparing for months. Plus you know unnie… too overreacting. She called me last night asking if you already cleaned my wound I told her the wound is already dry and healed. Just focus on your preparations. ”

 

“I know but the preparations for the concert is also coming… I will be busy by that time.” Sigh.

 

“I am too, remember?… I’m part of your team so I know it. Just do your thing and don’t worry about me I’ll be good…” I smiled at her and reached for her nose biting it. She tried biting mine too giggling on the process.

 

“How’s Doc Yoona? I think her stomach is a bit big for 6 months… don’t you think?” she asked me. My cousin Yoona unnie is now 6 months pregnant…. nyahahahahahaha!!!!

 

I don’t know if what we did with the condoms is a success but to find out 3 1/2 weeks later that she is pregnant was such a joy in our family because finally they are getting married. They got married after a month and Changwook oppa already quit his post in Afghanistan, the army doesn’t want to let him go but he has made up his mind and retired. Now he works in my Father’s company since he also has a background in business, much to the delight of my cousin.

 

“I think its a twin…”

 

“They hasn’t said anything?!”

 

“Nah… she’s a Doctor herself she should know it.” I chuckled. She suddenly placed her right hand over my belly it. I raised my eyebrows at her controlling my laugh. “How about you? What do you think this is? A twin or just a singleton?”

 

“Its going to be POOP.” I answered in a deadpanned voice making her laugh. I like hearing her laughter because its contagious and makes me happy inside. “I’m giving birth later in the bathroom, just wait.”..

 

“Gross… Next year… you’ll see… hahaha!”

 

“Hahahaha… you’re having a concert tour how can we do it…”

 

“We will have time for it Krys… we will.”

 

“What if… YOU get pregnant, Earthling?” her eyes went wide when I said it. She looks so funny! Hahaha!!! I know we already talked about our plans for having a baby next year and of course I will be carrying it. I want to experience what Yoona unnie is having right now even though she said its hard especially the first few weeks. But I know I can do it because Amber will be beside me all through the process.

 

“Yah! Imagine me with a stomach as big as Doc Yoona! I can’t imagine…” she pouted shamelessly looking cute. I sat on the bed brushing my hair back and covered my head with the hood of my sweater smiling cheekily at her.

 

“You will look like a Llama with a bloated stomach but you’ll still look pretty handsome for me Earthling…” I gave her a wink before standing up in our bed. The dogs came circling at my feet asking for a pat on their heads which I gave with affection which they returned with on my hand and their tails wiggling, they followed me on our walk-in closet where I prepared the clothes we will wear. We had a shower together, as always, just pure innocent shower *winkwink* before going down for breakfast.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter