Map - 26

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTICE: I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE LAST PART I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE LAST PART AND THE CHAPTER PREVIEW GOT DELETED EARLIER WHEN I EDITED IT AFTER POSTING.

 

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! Here’s an update for all of you! Let’s start the morning with positive vibes \(^___^)/

 

Thank you to all our readers and new subscribers! I hope I’m keeping you entertained with KryBer goodness. I’ll see you all tomorrow!!!

 

 

Or maybe later (^_^)

 

Peace Yow!

 

---------

 

 

Day 20

7:30 AM

Florence, Italy

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Seobang… look… a new Amber sighting hehehe…” I showed my phone to my fiancee, it was a photo of Yiyun and Soojung having a stroll in Champs Elysees. Oh I love that place! Especially the shops!

 

 

Yuri sat beside me and brought a piece of toast on my lips for me to bite. It was a lovely morning and we woke up early because we need to meet the caterers in a few hours.

 

 

Looking at their photos, it seems like the two of them are really enjoying their trip. My sister is definitely enjoying her vacation, even though I’m still worried for her I know she’s in good hands. I trust Yiyun to take care of my sister, especially now that she already know about Soojung’s ordeal. I admire her loyalty and how she makes sure that Soojung is well, doing everything to make my sister happy. Just being there beside my sister when she have her attacks is not easy, but she… she has become Soojung’s strength.

 

 

“Soojung looks so good… she’s glowing!” Yuri blurted out while pointing at my sister who was having a good laugh outside a Parisian Cafe with Yiyun. Looks like a lot of fans saw them roaming the streets of Paris, their photos are all over the internet. People really don’t know how to value privacy.

 

 

There was one photo of Amber in front of an old looking but classic shop. There was no signage in front of it but I know where it is. “Seobang… isn’t this in Place Vendome?” I asked Yuri who was already in our kitchen getting some cookies in our jar. I read the caption of the photo and raised my eyebrow. What is she doing outside the shop of that Joel Rosenthal?… wait… I think I know who that is…  

 

 

“Seobang… does your family know this jeweller in Paris…”

 

 

“Who? Is it JAR?”

 

 

“Yeah… because Amber is photographed outside his store…” strange…   

 

 

“Really? Amber was there?! Daebak… she’s really fast.” she clicked her tongue while pouring coffee on her mug.

 

 

Fast? “What do you mean?”

 

 

“I don’t know… I have a feeling my sister is up for something considering that she was seen outside the very prestigious place of JAR. Only few people can go in there… I had the chance before when I accompanied Dad to get the Engagement ring he will give to Mom before when he proposed.” ohhhh…. now I remember… Joel Arthur Rosenthal…. the New York born Paris Jeweller, pieces so exquisite only the known few is entitled to be invited inside his shop. Wow… I never knew my Father in-law is that powerful…

 

 

He commissioned JAR for an engagement ring for my Mother in-law… nice..

 

 

The thought suddenly dawned on me.

 

 

Engagement ring.

 

 

Amber outside the shop.

 

 

I scrolled some more of the photos uploaded by fans in Weibo that was picked up by Entertainment Portal Twitter accounts bursting in my timeline. There were photos of Yiyun and Soojung strolling at the banks of River Seine looking so sweet, in a cruise, and lastly sitting under a tree still at the banks of the river.

 

 

Yiyun holding her hand… the two of them kissing tssss…. not new… hold up! WHAT IS THAT!!!? Is it what I am thinking of?!!!?

 

 

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!!” I covered my mouth seeing a close up photo of the two, Yiyun looking like she is slipping something in Soojung’s finger.

 

 

“YAH! What is it?”

 

 

And one photo confirmed my suspicion. What the hell!!!!

 

 

“OH MY GOD SEOBANG!!!! YIYUN PROPOSED TO SOOJUNG!!!!!! AMBER GAVE HER A RING SHE BOUGHT FROM JAR!”

 

 

“OH!? Really? Let me see!” she took my phone and zoomed the photo of the two hugging and kissing without care in the world. “Will you look at that fine ring… wow…” Aiiissshhhh!!!! Soojung has an engagement ring made by JAR! SHE HAS A RING MADE BY JAR!

 

 

“Seobang!! I want a JAR too!!” I pouted at her looking like a puppy. Aww… Soojung is so lucky to have a ring that precious…

 

 

She gave back my phone and went to our kitchen leaving me there looking at my sister’s photos admiring her beautiful ring. “Soojung-ah… Unnie wants a JAR too…”

 

 

“Sooyeon…” Yuri appeared in front of me with a wide smile on her face, her hands hiding on her back. What!?

 

 

“You said you want a JAR?”

 

 

“Yes! Are you going to commission him to make a ring for me Seobang?~~”

 

 

“NO, because I already have one ready here.” OH MY GOD!!!

 

 

“REALLY!!? OH MY GOD! Can I see??”

 

 

“Here.”

 

 

I stared coldly at Yuri and her stupidity and silliness. The wide grin on her face was still there while handing over a JAR.

 

 

 

A JAR of ing cookies.

 

 

 

 

“YURI!!! YOU ER!!”

 

 

“BUT YOU SAID YOU WANT A JAR!!!”

 

 

Someone is going to die this morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were walking to the car at our driveway, Yuri her while pouting at me. She deserves it! This Kwon Yuri!

 

 

I don’t know how many times I slapped Yuri’s this morning in the showers because of sheer annoyance. So stupid of me too to believe her that fast! And what she said this morning was true…

 

 

“If you didn’t propose to me first Sooyeon, you could have gotten a JAR from me. As in a ring made by JAR but you beat me to it.” Sigh. Why is my sister that lucky!? “But it’s okay, Honey… because if you didn’t propose to me first, I wouldn’t get this beautiful Jung heirloom you gave me.” and she gave me a smile so sweet I melted in Diabetes.

 

 

I was the one who proposed to Yuri… I gave her Mom’s engagement ring that Dad gave her before because they said such heirloom needs to be pass from generation to generation. Since they don’t have a son and only 2 daughters who swing the other way, they gave it to me with a promise that it will be pass on to Yuri and I’s future son… or daughter that is. I proposed because I know to myself I’m ready for a lifelong commitment. And luckily she is too… she said the first time she met me in that wine tasting event their company had, she knew I was for keeps. Ayiiiiiee~~

 

 

We have some scheduled meeting with the caterers today and after that we will pick up her sister Tzuyu in the airport. At last! They will be coming in one by one, our families and friends. It’s not an easy thing to put up a wedding when all of your family members are in different time zones. The logistics, the place where they will stay, the duration. All of my friends already said yes and they will be coming from Korea 5 days before the wedding. And I also need Yiyun and Soojung here 5 days before!

 

 

Mom and Dad will be flying with Uncle and Auntie Kwon, Yoona and her boyfriend Changwook included using Uncle Kwon’s private plane. It isn’t really a big wedding… we only invited people close to our hearts so probably around 40 to 50 persons only. Thank God for having a lawn so wide here in the Villa, we don’t need to go elsewhere.

 

 

“Sooyeon…” she called me from the driver’s seat as i fed her with Almonds, her favorite. She has this habit of eating Almonds while driving, she said it keeps her alert. I don’t know the logic of Almonds and driving but if Kwon Yuri said, so be it.

 

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

“My hurts~~…”

 

 

“You deserve it.” I snorted at her and shoved a handful of Almonds on . Tssss… I want a ring made by JAR not a JAR of ING COOKIES!

 

 

She took my right hand to spit some of the nuts and grinned at me while driving. Eeeeewww!!!

 

 

“Yah! Disgusting Seobang!” she only laughed at me. Instead of throwing it away, I ate it. Yes, I ate it. Disgusting, right? Well the nuts are still whole it’s just wet with her saliva… hehehe…

 

 

"Honey… If Yiyun and Soojung gets married it has to be atleast a year after us, right?" Hmmm...

 

 

"I don't know... But definitely we have to get married first! I won't allow her to be married first than me." I snickered.

 

 

Since I'm the eldest, I should be!

 

 

There was silence the whole trip and a little bit of giggling, the music blasting on the car stereo fills the air same as Yuri's humming and efforts to make me laugh with her funny faces at the same time spitting nuts on my face earning a smack on her head. Our hands intertwined while she drives and me popping a piece of Almond in from time to time. One thing I love about Yuri?

 

 

Her sweetness and positive outlook in life, plus her being so funny that even though we are in the middle of something hot and heavy she will suddenly blurt out a funny thing then it will leave the two of us laughing in the end. Okay that wasn’t just one thing, its a lot of things. I think I'm marrying a clown tsk tsk.

 

 

"Honey, what if Yiyun and Soojung suddenly gets married while they are on their trip?" She asked me while parking the car. Huh... That will be impossible..

 

 

"That's impossible Seobang... It's not going to happen." Hahaha... Yeah... Not going to happen.. "Knowing Soojung, she doesn't do decisions without careful thinking."

 

 

"Sure... If you say so.. we're here! Let's go and finish this before picking up Tzuyu. I want my Dessert Bar remember that!" I laughed at her silliness pinching her cute cheeks.

 

 

But at the back of my mind, the possibility of Soojung doing a reckless decision like marrying Yiyun in a flash bothers me. What if they really do it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Paris, France

9:30 AM

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

 

Hmmmm… I feel so tired… ugggh… my muscles are protesting… my ankle is getting better but still painful when I use it…

 

 

I rolled my body on the bed and opened my eyes when I felt that no one is beside me. Where is that witch?

 

 

“Amber… are you awake?” I heard her voice coming from the floor. Why is she on the floor?

 

 

My mind suddenly perked up thinking maybe something bad happened to her. I immediately rolled like a dog from the bed down to the carpeted floor, landing on my back with the comforter. “AWWW!” 

 

 

“Yah!!… why did roll out of the bed!?” aww~~… the witch was just sitting on the floor, holding her notebook and pen. The World Map spread in front of her. Stupid Amber.

 

 

She shook her head and crawled to where I am, helping me to sit. “Awww~!!” that is one mighty flick in the forehead huhuhu (T--T)

 

 

“What were you thinking Earthling?! Let me see your back…”

 

 

“It doesn’t hurt Krys, I’m okay..” I smiled at her and pulled her for a kiss, just a simple morning kiss to start my day. “Did you woke up early?” I asked her after breaking our kiss.

 

 

She nodded her head and rub her palm on my cheeks playing with it “Yup. But don’t worry, I didn’t have any head aches… I ordered coffee…” she smiled sweetly at me, still playing with my face pulling my cheeks. My eyes darted to the robe she is wearing, specifically to the deep crevice I am seeing. Ohhhh……

 

 

“AWWW!!!” why does she like flicking my forehead?! She smirked at me and cupped my chin leveling our eyes. “Eyes up here, Earthling. Not down there. You already had enough of that last night.”

 

 

“You know I can’t get enough of you.” I grinned at her trying to score a possible morning round when I tried to leaned forward but was denied. Awwww….

 

 

“Amber, NO. Behave.” okay. (^__^)

 

 

She let go of my chin and stood up then walked to the dresser where the coffee is. “Earthling, Yuri unnie called. She said she has to talk to you about something so call her back. Then Victoria unnie called too sounding hysterical because apparently, your stint last night at the banks of River Seine is already all over the internet.”

 

 

“Vic will kill us.” I mumbled while standing up from the floor stretching my arms. I hopped my way going to the balcony of our room and saw that the Sun is already up shining. She followed and stood beside me giving me my fresh cup of Honey coffee. “Wrong, Earthling. She will kill YOU not US. My life is spared from Vic unnie’s hands..” she grinned at me and made a funny face sticking her tongue out. Aiisshh.

 

 

Damn… the area was already secluded. Still, some people, particularly fans saw us there?! I need to see the photos so I will know if it’s just fan taken or some group of people are really following us. I took a sip of the coffee while looking at the view of the city… and smiled. This is a beautiful day.

 

 

“Love the coffee Earthling? You’re smiling..” she asked me while hugging me from behind, her chin resting on top of my left shoulder. She really is affectionate and touchy, big hugs and kisses is what she likes. I’ll never get tired waking up in the morning with her hugs and affection.

 

 

“Can I lie?” she chuckled at what I said and bit my shoulder playfully. I laughed at her cuteness before answering her with a smile “But of course lying is not my cup of tea so all I can say is the coffee was amazing, but not as amazing as you.”

 

 

“You and your sweet tongue in the morning… tsss…”

 

 

“So… what’s our plan for today? We going straight to Brussels?” I asked before taking a sip of coffee again. High-Speed Train ride from Paris to Brussels is just 1 hour and 50 minutes, the country is not that huge and besides… we’re just gonna hunt the best Belgian Waffle and Belgian Chocolate in town. We won’t be going on walking tour because of my feet. Sigh… Maybe spend a night then by morning go ride a train again to our next destination…

 

 

“Our plan for today is to go to the hospital and have your ankle check, Earthling.” What?! It’s not needed!

 

 

“Krys, I’m fine.”

 

 

“Oh, no you’re not. We will have that ankle X-rayed and check by a doctor. If it’s needed to be put in a cast or brace much better.” Awww….

 

 

“But--”

 

 

“No ‘Buts’ Amber, we are going to the hospital. And that’s final.” oh. That is a firm decision coming from Miss Hungry. I turned around carefully, putting my weight on my good feet and pouted shamelessly at her like a poor puppy. I don’t like hospitals….

 

 

“How about our check-out today? And we’re going to Brussels Krys, come on…” I whined at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter