Map - 38

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: SECOND UPDATE~!

 

----------

 

4:50 AM

Florence, Italy

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

“Awww~~…” shucks. I bit my tongue… I didn’t mind it and focus myself on the pleasure I am receiving right now. I tighten my hold on Amber’s arm digging my nails on it holding me from behind as she rolls her hips behind me.

 

“What? Did I hurt you baby?…” she asked breathlessly in a whisper while she s with her found rhythm, sending her toy inside me deeper. “No…~ I bit my tongue…” I answered her with my moans of pleasure filling up our room same as her grunting. “… this really feels… so good….uggghhh…. …”

 

She woke me up with her kisses on my nape and hot breath . I’m really such a er for Amber always doing that to me. I can’t even say No because my body always betrays me, just one touch and I’m already high. I don’t even need Vicodin to get high!

 

I find this spooning position really good and she agreed. She said she’s too lazy to get up that’s why and its convenient for me because until now I freak out when I see Destroyer. Err. Really weird to say that.

 

She quicken her inside me, holding my waist tight in place as she sends it repeatedly that I can already feel that I’m going to burst anytime. She bit my neck hard as I grab a fistful of her hair tugging her head because of the intensity I feel while she takes her time pounding me. I never thought I’ll enjoy passionate, hard like this. The way she grabs my face and kiss me hard invading my mouth earlier was really y. Amber was feeling really needy when she woke me up, I think she had a dream and was left hanging. We are sweaty, our moans are getting louder, our skin slapping from all the movements that I think if anyone is outside our door passing through they will hear it but we don’t care. I don't even care if anyone fron the Ahjummas will hear me.

 

With one quick I exploded all over her, my eyes seeing white while she continues to pound me hard massaging my still sensitive walls… her thumb rubbing my nub adding intensity to my . She came a few seconds after crying out my name burying her face on my neck. Both of us were panting hard, catching our breath due to the intense morning work out we just had.

 

When we recovered, both of us started laughing quietly as I can still feel her toy pulsating inside me. “Earthling, if Destroyer comes with the ability for you to produce … maybe I’m already pregnant in the next 2 weeks.” she gave me a gentle kiss on my neck laughing softly.

 

“Then that will be great, I’ll have my little pissing boy in no time.” she pulled out of me gently my thighs to sooth me. She took it off and placed somewhere in the bed before guiding me to turn around and face her. She was smiling at me looking so silly wriggling her eyebrows making me laugh. I reach for her nose biting it playfully, her hands reaching for the box of tissue on the night stand pulling a few sheets.

 

“Hey witch, show me your face come on…” I looked up to her and tilt my face scrunching my nose while she wipe the sweat on my forehead and all over. I made a funny face at her and peppered her face with kisses like a cute puppy that I am eliciting laughter from her.

 

“Sometimes I don’t know if you’re a kitty or a puppy, but then I realized you are both.”

 

“Just admit it Earthling, I’m cute~~…”

 

“Cute and y and wicked at the same time…”

 

“Why, thank you Earthling… is that a compliment or an insult?!~~”

 

“A compliment of course.” she grabs my face and brushes her nose on mine making me smile. I love this feeling of intimacy between us after a passionate round of lovemaking. Its like making a bond after the physical thing and I love touching her, tracing the Pokemon types tattooed at her back, her favorite bible verse from Philippians, the musical notes of her song permanently drawn on her arms and a whole lot more that I am still tracing every now and then, and lastly, my name in Hangul that she had tattooed on her lower back. She had it done when we were in Paris, I also wanted one but she said after my surgery.

 

My lips touches hers and soon both of us are having our lazy time just kissing and giggling when she suddenly burst out laughing. “Yah! Ddungie! Get your paws away from my ! Get out of the blanket!”

 

“My baby knows what good is…” I snickered. “Ddungie~~… come here beside Mommy come on…”

 

“Hey! Hey! This dog!” I burst into giggles when my furry baby crossed stepping on her and went to the empty space of the bed beside me then snuggled on my back. JJ went up on the bed too and settled on top of our pillow snuggling on her head and closed its eyes.

 

We shared a smile and the feeling of contentment, giggling on the state of our bed and our pets snuggling on us. I stare at Amber’s face and saw how beautiful her smile is… so precious that I captured it in my mind saving it. It was pure happiness and love I can see from her eyes, the same look I always see when we stare at each other that I hope will go on till our hair turns gray.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We fell asleep for a few hours then woke up at past 8:00 in the morning, feeling the hunger. Me feeling the HUNGER. HUNGER!!! We took a shower separately with her going first because I still have to prepare her clothes and fix our bed. I feel perfectly fine today, no headaches as of this time and that’s good at the same time scary. Sometimes I think having lessens it hahaha! Silly me.

 

Amber always took quick showers that’s why I always let her go first while I check her wardrobe on what clothes will make her comfortable the whole day and matches her style. I like seeing her in light colored clothes because she looks fresh on it but at the same time there are clothes that I like seeing her wear in dark colors because it suits her well too. Wow… I already feel like my new found job has started being her personal stylist, Vic unnie officially offered me a job a week before as part of Amber’s team and of course I grabbed the chance.

 

She emerged from the bathroom looking fresh and smelling good as always, her hair still wet from the showers and a towel wrapped around her waist. I already got used to it besides, we’re married! Who am I to complain!? That’s one fine looking y Earthling walking around you with nothing on top, one big privilege that even her most loyal fans won’t have hehehe…

 

After taking a shower, I emerged from the bathroom seeing how neat our bed is and the dogs already up walking around. I immediately changed into my clothes while the 3 of them are playing, Ddungie wagging his tongue on the ball Amber was throwing at him. Cute. I took a picture of her and the dogs then showed it to her, asking me to post it on her SNS. A minute after posting, it already has a thousand Likes and hundreds of comments… Wow… I really married a Celebrity. Even a simple photo of her facing back to the camera with dogs without a caption can garner thousands of Likes in minutes, what more if its a selca of hers?!

 

Sometimes I can’t believe I really married a celebrity like her. It hasn’t sink in maybe because we are still away from Korea, where the real deal is happening. We will be busy once we get back, starting with her Press Conference which will be held in a hotel ballroom. I told her I will be beside her but I won’t be speaking which Vic unnie agreed too. Questions for her will be filtered and it will only last for 15 minutes before we proceed to KDB so we can finally open the safety deposit box. Then the following days will be the start of me readying for my surgery. Yoona unnie suggested I check-in to the hospital 2 days before so they can monitor me. Everything is ready even my room.. all I have to do is show up.

 

 

 

 

Day 34

9:30 AM

Incheon International Airport

Incheon, South Korea

 

 

VICTORIA’S POV

 

Today is the arrival of the couple fresh from their European Trip and attending their sisters’ wedding in Florence. Reporters and Fans are already lining up outside the airport exit hoping to take a glimpse of Amber with Krystal. What they didn’t know is they came aboard the private jet of Amber’s step father Mister Kwon, so they won’t be passing through the usual query inside and will pass through the other gate to exit where our van is waiting.

 

I met the whole family on the private lounge, happy to see her parents whom I consider as my second parents here in Korea. As Amber’s Manager since she started, I have formed a strong bond with them because of the trust they gave me in managing their child’s career at the same time taking care of her. It was like being their eldest daughter, they treat me with the same care they give to their children and I’m very thankful for it.

 

“Victoria! Its nice to see you my child… how are you? Have you been waiting since this early morning?” I gave Auntie Kwon a big hug that she reciprocated.

 

“Nope, I just got here 30 minutes ago Auntie. Hello Uncle! How’s the flight?” I bowed at Uncle Kwon that he answered with a smile and a pat on my shoulders. “It was okay Victoria and please, take a rest. You have been working hard again… its your time to take a vacation. Just tell me where you want to go and I’ll take care of it, okay?” Yes! I nodded at him and gave a bow again. “You said it Uncle! You can’t take it back anymore! I will definitely grab that offer, but first I need to talk to your daughter. Where are they?”

 

Where is that couple? The next persons who entered the lounge are their daughters Tzuyu and Yuri with her now wife Jessica who coincidentally was Krystal’s older sister. Wow… small world it is.

 

“Hey Vic! What’s up? Reporters still bugging you at 3:00 AM?” I approached the newly wed couple and gave each of them a hug. Such a cute and nice couple.

 

“You know me, even in my sleep reporters are bugging me in my dreams Yuri. Congratulations on your wedding, girls. Krystal sent me some photos of the ceremony, you look stunning darling..” I said to Jessica while hugging her.

 

“I wish you were there to see it… but I know you have to stay here. Are you okay?” she asked me with thoughtfulness. I came to be close with Jessica too when they were still living here in Korea, Yuri introduce her to me when they began dating. Strange is, I have never met Krystal before.

 

“Yeah… but its okay. I’m happy for both of you. By the way, where are they?! I haven’t seen them…”

 

“They just went to the bathroom, Amber spilled coffee on her shirt hehehe… she was commanded to change. Oh, here they are…” Yuri pointed at the direction of the couple entering the lounge. Finally!

 

“Vic…” Jessica called me getting my attention and squeezing my hand “Take care of my sister, she may look tough and fearless but she’s fragile too. Both of them are fragile. Please don’t let those people eat her alive. Her surgery is coming in a few days, just keep it a secret first.”

 

“I will, you don’t have to worry about that Jessica.” I returned her squeeze smiling at her. Yuri and Jessica said their goodbyes and followed their parents.

 

These two look cute in person… if those photos taken by the fans in London and Paris made them look like they were having a photoshoot that you can see and feel the chemistry, seeing them together in flesh is overwhelming.

 

They were bickering! Amber looks like a kid grinning while Krystal was nagging her about the coffee she spilt on her shirt. It wasn’t about how much the shirt she was wearing and how embarrassing it may look, it was about the fact that the reason Amber spilt the coffee is because it was still scorching hot.

 

“Earthling! If you burn your tongu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter