Map - 13

1 Map, 2 Passports, and 30 Days of Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi chingus! Ready for our next adventure? Welcome to the historic city of Madrid, the capital of España! Home of Real Madrid CF hehehe.. 

 

--------

 

 

MADRID, SPAIN
9:30 PM

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

We left London earlier at around past 3:00 in the afternoon and arrived in Madrid by 6:00 in the evening. Amber wanted to check-in at another costly hotel but I told her we can just stay in a cheap one and near all the sites.

 

I managed to convince her hahaha… she can live without the luxury of hotel services for a few days anyways.

 

From the airport we booked a taxi going to Plaza Mayor, the central plaza in the city of Madrid. Hotels here are cheaper and most importantly, near the places we can visit. I can’t wait to walk on the streets of Madrid and see the beautiful structures and of course the art galleries the city has to offer.

 

“Amber…” tsk tsk tsk…. she’s dead tired. I tried to wake her up by tapping her cheeks gently but it was unsuccessful. I puffed my cheeks and blew some air on her face to wake her up, which I think is successful because her cute nose is now crinkling.

 

“Hmmm… Krys…”

 

“I’m hungry….~~” she instantly opened her still sleepy eyes and smiled at me. I pouted at her crinkling my nose and started poking her cheeks. “Our last meal was in Heathrow… when we arrived here in the hotel we fell asleep immediately.”

 

“Sorry… I was just really sleepy.. let’s head out and check if there’s still a restaurant open?” she asked me while fixing my hair and tucking it at the back of my ear. Everytime she does it at any random time, even if we are in the middle of the street, it always makes my heart skip a beat.

 

“Are you always like that before?”

 

“Like what?” Her eyebrows met wondering what I mean. I rested the side of my head on my palm, my elbow supporting my body on the bed while narrowing my eyes at her in a playful manner. “That sweetness and gentleness you have… Did you even had a relationship before? A boyfriend or a girlfriend?”

 

She copied me and let out a cute laugh. “A boyfriend… No. A girlfriend…. she’s in front of me now.” I smack her face playfully, my cheeks heating up. Tssss…

 

“You didn’t have any boyfriend before?”

 

“I got a lot of suitors and fangirls-fanboys back in High school even though I dress like this. I studied in an International School so we don’t wear any uniforms, then I was discovered in a school singing competition. I did have some crushes on guys but that’s just it. Brian my bestfriend was once in-love with me…”

 

“Then what happened?”

 

“I told him I like that hot Senior more than him so our friendship is saved and until now going strong. He’s the one in-charge while I’m away, I’m the Godmother of his 1 year old daughter with that hot senior hehehe…”


We stared at each other again, my eyes roaming on her face analyzing each corner of it. She’s really pretty… I reach for her eyelashes and smiled at her. “Pretty… you’re so beautiful, do you know that?”

 

“Why, thank you Miss Jung~~~” she mimicked the way I say those earning a pinch on her nose.

 

“You got nice eyebrows…” my index finger tracing her naturally shaped eyebrows “And your nose is…”

 

“Is….?”

 

“Beautiful too… it can fit a medium size Tampons hehehe…” she tried to bite my finger but failed because I already retracted it. I continued on my examination of her face “Your forehead is not that wide like mine… your jaws are perfect…” I slid my finger slowly on her jaw down to her chin then tilted it “…and you got nice lips…” I whispered at her before brushing my lips over her lips that made her smile and kiss me fully. I’m just feeling a little brave right now…

 

Why is kissing Amber Liu addicting? That even if we are in the middle of a busy street or any place, the moment I stare at her lips I always have the urge to taste it… bite it… it.

 

The simple kiss escalated to a full blown passionate kiss that was only stopped when our stomachs grumbled loudly telling us to halt and fill them with Spanish food. “Let’s go out now Earthling, even our stomachs are protesting…”

 

“My self control has it’s limits too Krys…”

 

“I know Earthling… and you’re doing a great job sweetie~~~” she laughed at what I said and rose from the bed ruffling her short hair, a move I find y.

 

Y…

 

KRYSTAL JUNG YOU REALLY ARE LUCKY.

 

Of course.. I am lucky…

 

I stayed on the bed and lay there with my arms under my head while my eyes follow her every move.

 

She was just wearing a black loose fitting V-neck shirt and her skinny pants, the tattoos on her arms showing. Ruffling her hair, she walks around our small hotel room at Hotel Plaza Mayor barefooted and took off her shirt leaving her just wearing a black Nike sportsbra (That she said she is endorsing. Wow.) that made my throat dry especially when I saw her flat stomach for the first time.

 

Ohhh….

 

That is one… delicious looking… flat… stomach… abs…

 

Explicit images running on my mind again… like an image of me running my tongue on that glorious….

 

What the hell!

 

I shook my head gently trying to erase those thoughts in my head. KRYSTAL! IF SHE’S PRACTICING SELF CONTROL THEN YOU SHOULD TOO! The two of you are here to explore the place and not to… make… love… slowly… all… night… in… this… bed… with… her… … below… you… long… tongue…

 

.

 

I didn’t even realized I was staring at her back with those explicit images on my mind that I was already crossing my legs!

 

This is not right….erase…. erase…. erase…

 

Am I ually frustrated now!?

 

I took the pillow beside me and covered my face and screamed at the top of my lungs. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Yah! What’s happening to you? I’ll just change my pants…” she even had the nerve to take off her pants in front of me!?

 

“AMBER!!! CHANGE YOUR PANTS INSIDE THE BATHROOM!!” I threw the pillow at her direction with an annoyed pout on my face. She was laughing at my reaction and continued what she was doing, even teasing me by slowly taking it off. YOU LITTLE !

 

“YAH!”

 

“Fine, fine… hahaha! I’ll change inside the bathroom. Change your clothes too and we’ll go out to eat…” she entered the bathroom and closed the door. After that I let out a loud sigh while holding my chest. God… please don’t tempt me like that… I might not stop myself and jump into her lap.

 

Well you already sat on her lap a dozen of times…

 

It’s a different kind of sitting on her lap that I am saying.

 

 


We went out of the hotel and took a walk in Plaza Mayor, still heavily lit even late at night and the ambience so romantic. It wasn’t really hard to find a restaurant in this place because 1) the Plaza is still packed with people having a walk 2) the nightlife in Madrid usually starts at 9:00 PM based on the travel vlog I watched in YouTube before.

 

There was this restaurant named Casa Maria, they serve Mediterranean and Authentic Spanish food like what the server who saw us said. So we gave it a try and it was worth it!

 

 

We took the table outside and there are a lot of people dining at this hour, all of them just having a casual talk while eating or drinking Sangria, enjoying the Summer night breeze. Because summer in Spain is like really warm, I wore a white shirt and denim shorts with my sneakers while Amber was in her grey shirt and black basketball shorts and black Jordans. We look like college students spending our summer in Madrid.

 

The Tapas was superb! Those thinly slice Iberian Ham and Manchego cheese is so good! Pair it up with Sangria, damn… I’m in-love. The food just kept on coming hehehe…

 

 

Callos ala Madrilena… Grilled Prawns~~~~ my favorite!! Amber took the liberty of peeling off the shells and feeding me with the shrimp while my feet rests on her lap. I feel like a well fed piggy hehehe…

 

The wine was also great, we downed 2 bottles of red wine. Yuri unnie’s wine is great too we have a stock of it in our house back in Korea but Spanish wine is fantastic too. Speaking of Yuri unnie….

 

When we arrived earlier here in Madrid, I opened my phone and saw a KKT message from Yuri unnie and Jessica unnie. My sister saying sorry for being such a drama queen and asking me where I went with Yiyun. Who the hell is that Yiyun!?

 

The second message is from Yuri unnie saying that she already pacified my sister and they flew to London because my sister wants to talk to me but when they arrived at the hotel we are already checked out. She told me to enjoy the trip with Amber and not think about Unnie that much, everything is under control.

 

Yiyun… hmmm….. the only Yiyun I know is Yuri unnie’s step sister. I said to myself while nibbling a cheese.

 

I poked Amber’s stomach playfully with my toe and told her “Unnie is going crazy earlier… she and her fiancee flew to London this morning just to kill you.”

 

She took a sip of her wine and snickered at me. I tossed the cheese I am nibbling into before she spoke “Then we’re lucky we made it out of London alive. What does they do in Italy?”

 

“Her fiancee runs their winery and vineyard in Florence…”

 

“WHAT!? In Florence?!” why is she so shock?!

 

“Yes… Unnie joined her fiancee there and settled… they have been together for 3 years and Yuri unnie is really nice and kindhearted. Jessica unnie is lucky to have her… Yuri unnie is the only person who can tame her sudden outbursts… ”

 

She has this silly smile on her face and bit her lips before asking me. “Don’t tell me they are getting married by the end of this month?”

 

How did she…

 

“Y-yeah… in Italy… at their vineyard… that’s my end point after this vacation actually…” I looked at her curiously narrowing my eyes and asked her “How did you know?”

 

“Now I know why your Sooyeon Unnie is so hell bent on killing me… tsk tsk tsk…” huh? Unnie?

 

She knows Unnie?!

 

“Wait… wait… you know my sister?”

 

“Krys… are you perhaps…. Soojung?” I suddenly sat straight on my chair retracting my feet on her lap that made her laugh. How did she knew my Korean name?!

 

“H-how did you know my name? Don’t tell me you were stalking me all this time! Aww!” she had the audacity to flick my forehead!

 

“This is such a small world we live in, don’t you think.. Soojung?” she leaned forward to me from her seat and gave me her charming smile “Hi, my name is Amber Liu… Yiyun for my family…” my eyes went wide on what she said. Yiyun….

 

WHAT!?

 

I literally grab her smiling face with my hands and swinging it to the left and right “WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU’RE YIYUN!? YURI UNNIE’S STEP SISTER?! SERIOUSLY EARTHLING??!” she nodded at me still smiling. “DAMN YOU! Why didn’t you tell it from the start?!”

 

“You didn’t ask! Whenever we will talk about our sisters it’s always being cut off and forgotten...” Oh look at that pout!

 

“So… you were the ‘SOOJUNG’ Sooyeon is saying…” she kissed the back of my hand and chuckled at me “Now I know why your sister doesn’t want to introduce you to me… she knows US will happen.”

 

Oh my God…. is this really true?!

 

Yuri unnie was always telling me stories about Yiyun except the idol part, she was always bringing up her sister and how I will like her if we meet… I can’t believe we will meet unexpectedly once we leave Korea..

 

“I can’t believe this… that’s why all Unnie said earlier is Yiyun! You are Yiyun! I’m so stupid…”

 

“We are both stupid…” we grinned at each other and close the gap of our lips that tasted wine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter